Short Thai Girls And Body Mass Index : Error?

manarak

"The two Thai women in this home both weight in at 46 to 47 kgs and both are 1.5m tall. At that weight they have beautiful slim figures"

Not trying to be snark, but I think you did the math wrong somewhere. There is no way a Thai girl 47kg at 1.5m is considered slim. And it is not close.

No idea what BMI means. But my wife is about 156 and tip the scales at 61 Kg. What can I do? unsure.png

prevent that she hit the 70 like mine

Any ideas?

Go on a joint diet.

she don't want to go on diet and also thinks I am too thin already

Not trying to be snark, but I think you did the math wrong somewhere. There is no way a Thai girl 47kg at 1.5m is considered slim. And it is not close.

While I personally agree with what I think you mean to express - your personal opinion about word definitions - "is considered" is very vague. He may well consider this slim, slim != thin.

While I personally agree with what I think you mean to express - your personal opinion about word definitions - "is considered" is very vague. He may well consider this slim, slim != thin.

Well spotted farang as the math was a lazy guess response. The height is 1.54m.