Attempt To Restrict Male Reproductive Rights In Oklahoma, Usa (Humor And Real)

Jingthing

Of course, gay sex would have been made illegal too. More seriously, this is part of a pattern of political tactics to attempt to restrict male sexual freedom to make a comment about the U.S. right wing's restrictions of female sexual freedom.

Edited by Jingthing

But, again on a point of order, I'm going to have to note that the gay angle (other than being anti-conservative) is rather tenuous here, as most of the laws are spats about reproduction, abortion, and women's rights. If we can't keep this thread AT a gay angle, I'm going to have to close it as being out of the scope of the sub-forum. Sorry, JT, but this is the GAY SUBFORUM, not the US ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FORUM, even if the two areas have a number of common interests.

Actually, pretty sure this isn't anti-gay legislation, I do not know, but believe it was proposed by this woman in reaction to a law also proposed in OK to determine that life begins at conception and that women have no rights over that.

Actually, pretty sure this isn't anti-gay legislation, I do not know, but believe it was proposed by this woman in reaction to a law also proposed in OK to determine that life begins at conception and that women have no rights over that.

Yes, I thought that was already very clear to anyone watching the video!