Why There Are Many Japanese In Thailand, Especially In Bangkok ?

duiter

Maybe because of: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitshubishi, Mazda, Isuzu, Hino, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Sony, Canon, Nikon, Hitachi, Panasonic, Daikin, Sajo Denki, and many more produce in Thailand?

For your second question, they learn Thai.

• Like 2

Sadly, the Japanese visitors to Phuket tend to be either young couples of a gaggle of ugly salarymen given to very non stereotypical Japanese public behaviour.

Oh to be able to catch the eye of a japanese maiden *sigh*.

True story at BKK Concourse A on a shuttle flight to HKT, there were about 10 exuberant 30 year+ japanese males being "boisterous" in a Luton Lout kind of way, taking shots of whiskey and screaming and dribbling the booze all over the floor much to the consternation of all the other PAX.

I was quite shocked. So much for the assumption of quiet well behaved visitors.......

And sadly, no single Japanese ladies in need of my warm embrace. This is all Jerry Lewis' fault. Ever since I saw Geisha Boy on the telly as a kid, I had these wild dreams.

Maybe because of: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitshubishi, Mazda, Isuzu, Hino, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Sony, Canon, Nikon, Hitachi, Panasonic, Daikin, Sajo Denki, and many more produce in Thailand?

For your second question, they learn Thai.

You beat me to it.

Sadly, the Japanese visitors to Phuket tend to be either young couples of a gaggle of ugly salarymen given to very non stereotypical Japanese public behaviour.

Oh to be able to catch the eye of a japanese maiden *sigh*.

True story at BKK Concourse A on a shuttle flight to HKT, there were about 10 exuberant 30 year+ japanese males being "boisterous" in a Luton Lout kind of way, taking shots of whiskey and screaming and dribbling the booze all over the floor much to the consternation of all the other PAX.

I was quite shocked. So much for the assumption of quiet well behaved visitors.......

And sadly, no single Japanese ladies in need of my warm embrace. This is all Jerry Lewis' fault. Ever since I saw Geisha Boy on the telly as a kid, I had these wild dreams.

I have seen a lot ugly rude Japanese, don't know how they could pull that PR Trick that all the world believe they are nice and friendly.