Resolved: Thais Are The Cutest People On The Planet: Discuss

Jingthing

Japan is probably the country with the cutest cultural icons with the most emphasis on the cult of CUTE, but Thailand overall has the CUTEST people on the planet.

Of course, Thais are also into cute icons and graphics, but are not quite at Japanese levels:

post-37101-0-44931100-1334607293_thumb.g

Dare you to suggest another country with people more cute?

Not talking hot, handsome, sexy, or beautiful ... talking CUTE.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute is a tough one out side of Asia, sure you find cute girls everywhere. But I think in Asia you have a higher concentration of Cute girls. Where as in say Africa & Europe you find more traditionally Beautiful ones, but less "Cute" while in the Americas you have a equal mix between cute & beautiful because of the widespread interracial breeding.

But getting back to Cute, I would say Korea is up there, with Panama giving them a run for their money.

JT is 100% on target.  Men and women.  Not only cute looking but cute acting.  Walking, running, everything.  Curtsies.  I have never seen so many people who know how to curtsy.  I even know how to curtsy.  Somehow I don't see Ian curtsying but maybe?

Here's the thing, and sorry to be so 'frigid'. There are two kinds of cute, imo.

1) the kind of cute that is accompanied by vast ignorance, lack of passion and lack of ambition. In other words, cute without substance.

2) the kind of cute that is often accompanied by some degree of intelligence, passion for life and ambition. Cute with some substance.

I think that Japanese, Chinese and Korean girls (not men as all three cultures promote rather masculine male roles -- esp Korea) are rather cute and fall into category 2.

On the other hand, I think Thais are indeed rather cute (up there with the Japanese and Koreans), but, imo, they generally fall into category 1. This style of cute I don't find attractive or cute at all, and I think many ambitious and intelligent guys who've date Japanese girls, Korean girls, Chinese girls and Thai girls would understand my point at least partially. As for Thai guys, they are somewhat unique in Asia as being, on the whole, rather effeminate creatures. So, yes, they are often quite cute. I'm not talking about the farmers or other laborers, of course. Those guys are tough as shit.

Edited by xthAi76s

North Koreans. I especially like that Newsreader.

I love her, that middle age woman that shouts the news?

Kim looking at this, Kim looking at that?

if I only could meet her.....

The same. Fantastic, isn`t she?

Thai language question - I told one girl that she was more beautiful than another, that the other one was "just cute" as in "na-rak".

She freaked out at me, and later on led me to believe that "na-rak" is considered in Thai language to be a higher level than "suay"

I'm thinking that "suay" could imply only surface beauty (and maybe older?), while "na-rak" is literally "worthy of love".

Comments?

Thai language question - I told one girl that she was more beautiful than another, that the other one was "just cute" as in "na-rak".

She freaked out at me, and later on led me to believe that "na-rak" is considered in Thai language to be a higher level than "suay"

I'm thinking that "suay" could imply only surface beauty (and maybe older?), while "na-rak" is literally "worthy of love".

Comments?

Maybe "cute" meant that you thought one of the ladies looked younger(?) I always considered cute for young people or kids.

Mmmm I can't get enough of those cartoon shorts on grown women.

I can't get enough of those cartoon shorts off grown women. rolleyes.giflicklips.gif

You mean like this ?

Dunno, do you have a photo of her wearing cartoon shorts? :rolleyes:

hmmm.....obviously the guys who think Chinese are cute havent stood next to a bus load of them at the airport or at King Power in BKK.......

If were talking women..thai and Vietnamese for me.

Talking PEOPLE. Men and women.

hmmm.....obviously the guys who think Chinese are cute havent stood next to a bus load of them at the airport or at King Power in BKK.......

If were talking women..thai and Vietnamese for me.

Talking PEOPLE. Men and women.

The North Korean male newscaster?