Looking For A Full Time Housekeeper/Nanny

hotandhumid

As the title says....Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm.

Also be able to take care of a baby, as well cook/clean etc...

Willing to pay good salary for the right person.

Starting early May, house in SSCC.

If anyone has any ideas or can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by hotandhumid

Where are you located ?

Maybe I can give you a address who organize cleaning lady’s.

I have a Thai couple ( Cleaning lady and Handy man ) full time for my house and they also live on the premises.

I used a agent for this and I’m very with their services.

I would be grateful if you could pass me the contact information for the agent you used. Thanks in advance...

The agent i was using is in Phuket only i presume that you are in Bangkok ?

Merijn. The OP is in Pattaya on Soi Siam Country Club, and I guess as this is the Pattaya forum, JimmyBKK is also locatedin Pattaya, or am I mistaken in asuming this ? :wai:

I would be grateful if you could pass me the contact information for the agent you used. Thanks in advance...

The agent i was using is in Phuket only i presume that you are in Bangkok ?

Merijn. The OP is in Pattaya on Soi Siam Country Club, and I guess as this is the Pattaya forum, JimmyBKK is also locatedin Pattaya, or am I mistaken in asuming this ? wai.gif

Ooooops my mistake, Replied without looking further. goof.gif

Yup - I am also in Pattaya. Shame there is no agency here. Staff of any description can be hard to find in Pattaya and even harder to keep.

To the OP: We are also looking for a new maid at the moment, but in the past we have had the most success from ads placed in the supermarkets (Friendship, Foodland, Carrefour etc.). Other options u can try include: the 2 job centres (one behind Carrefour, the other on Soi 17 of 2nd Rd.), classifieds in the local newspapers, magazines and websites (Pattaya Mail, Pattaya Trader, Thaivisa, Baht & Sold etc etc.), a sign up outside ur house, getting ur wife/partner/Thai friend to inform the security guards at ur village and any neighbouring villages that ur looking for staff....

I believe there are agencies that can find u Burmese maids/housekeepers but I don't have any numbers for them, sorry. Suggest you ask around amongst any Thai friends you may have.

Finally, if you go to the Labour Department in Chonburi with a Thai speaker and explain what you need they will give you around 10 A4 ring binders full of resumes to look through and take down numbers of any potential candidates.