Thai Refered To A Chinese Mexican

vspin134

Lets see....started on the East coast initally in PA....worked Philly, New york, Washington DC, Detroit, Houston and ended up on the west coast working out of LA, and in between all this a rather strange place called Billings Montana for a few weeks

Billings, Montana is indeed a strange place. there was that waitress Betty who served our meals. she had incredibly big boobs. i didn't stare at them much longer than 5 or perhaps 10 minutes, but still my wife got quite angry.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you only had time and access for fast food or something? I know those places except Houston, Detroit, and Billings and I could have easily pointed you to excellent places to enjoy the best of American style food. I might blame a tourist for not caring to find where to go for being lazy, but you were working so I reckon enjoying the local food wasn't your priority. You had fast food. That is one aspect of American food, yes, but you're fooling yourself if you think that's American food in total.

Actually I was working with local lads at all of these locations, so just following their lead, which was McDonalds, Burgerking, Taco bell Wendys etc....When in Rome and all that

I know all of the places you mentioned and honestly you went to philly and and did not try a philly steak sandwich, texas and montana and did not eat a steak? America is about corn fed beef, you were in places that know how to fry it, bake it and grill it and all you did was eat fast food? oh well.....