Trayvon Martin Shooter Released On $150,000 Bond

News_Editor

If someone was on top of you, beating your head into the concrete and threatening to kill you, you would do whatever you had to do to defend yourself. Why would Zimmerman not do the same thing?

It wouldn't have been me, dude. I can imagine defending myself in a home invasion. I can't imagine going out and looking to provoke minority youth.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT is the "lone voice" in many threads. That in no way makes him right. However one could say that it makes him argumentative.

It in no way makes me wrong either. It's funny, the majority here is clearly cheerleading for Zimmerman the shooter to get off Scott free. It it goes to trial that could happen with ONE hung juror refusing to convict. I reckon you won't be complaining about lone voices if that happens. I know all about that being an experienced hung juror.

I can imagine defending myself in a home invasion. I can't imagine going out and looking to provoke minority youth.

A watch captain was observing a stranger that seemed out of place in an area that has been having a burglary problem. That is no excuse to attack him.

I know all about that being an experienced hung juror.

What a shock that is. laugh.png

Hey I didn't convict. He was a white military officer. It should make you happy as you're such a liberal on these matters. It's actually kind of a beautiful thing that one person can make that difference. Edited by Jingthing

I don't care if he was a white military officer or not. I would be a lot more concerned about whether he commited the crime. I am not 100% sure that Zimmerman is innocent, but IMO the evidence points that way so far and I do not want to see a man convicted because of political correctness.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1