Land Rover Evoque.

mjj

Not often "Mercedes" and "more for the money" are used in the same sentence.

The ML is certainly bigger and heavier, more like the size of a Fortuner than the CR-V sized Evoque.

I have not seen an ML in the metal but the pictures look quite conservative compared to the Evoque.

Maybe MB need a spice girl in their styling team.

Edited by Jitar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a cute car but for 4.5M I'd rather buy the new Mercedes ML. Much more car for the money.

A bit more expensive than the Evoque at around 5 mil, and to some, a turnoff is that it is produced in the USA, not Germany.

It's a cute car but for 4.5M I'd rather buy the new Mercedes ML. Much more car for the money.

A bit more expensive than the Evoque at around 5 mil, and to some, a turnoff is that it is produced in the USA, not Germany.

Brand new ML Executive is 4.5 mil only the AMG version is 5 mil. Cars produced by Mercedes-Benz US International are as good as any. I am not American but production in the US doesn't bother me at all, I think it does only the most pedantic and/or snobs, the US has very skilled labour and the Tuscaloosa plant is state of the art.

Edited by firestar

The GLK class is the true competitor for the Evoque (and much nicer looking than the ML), but no official imports of these in TH...

The fact that Toyota "borrowed' the design of the ML's C-pillar for the Fortuner doesn't help it much for me either :(

I'm almost in love with the MY12 GL Class though - just have to wait for the 2016 excise tax changes before we'll see it here...