Tukcom Chonburi Bigger/Better Than In Pattaya?

roban

Has somebody been there before?

I need some things for our network and PC's.

I know, I can get them in Tukcom Pattaya, but I try to avoid it, because of the parking situation.

Because I have to go to Chonburi anyway, I thought to have a look at the TC in Chonburi too.

Is it worth the visit?

Whats about car parking?

Somehow bigger/better/cheaper..?

Edited by roban

I've been a few times to the one in Sri Racha. It's OK. I'm not sure I'd say it's bigger than the one here in Pattaya? I think both are a huge mess of many shops all selling the same stuff. But, it seems to be the way they do things here. I miss Fry's!!

Sri Racha does have Piyanas. Great stereo stuff...for Thailand anyway...

Parking here in Pattaya's not too bad, but my last few trips spent quite some time trying to find an open spot.

I was in Tukcom Sriracha today.

And I like it, much quieter and bigger inside, no noisy russkies.

It's just my subjective opinion, but it seemed the sales staff was much more friendly and politely, than in Pattaya.

OK, it isn't comparable to "Zeer Rangsit" in BKK, but much, much more pleasant than TC Pattaya!

Car parking is also "no pompem" smile.png.

I will come back, "for sure"

Edited by roban

If you do decide to use or visit the Chonburi store, here is a parking tip. To avoid the disaster they call a parking ramp there is parking on the north side of the building. There is an open lot that you can turn into immediately past the store. Much, much easier than using the ramp. My problem with the ramp is that I have a full size pickup. Small cars would have a much better time getting parked. This building is new and continues to get new retailers setting up shop.

It's correct that particularly on market days the Pattaya Tukcom carpark can be quite full. That's not really Tukcom's fault though.

It's been a couple of months since I visited SiRacha Tukcom, but at that time half of the shops seemed shut. As for size/floors I think it's about the same size as Pattaya Tukcom, and as others have pointed out, it seems to me to be more shops selling the same stuff. It seemed a lot more run down than Pattaya. Also for parking it is no better than Pattaya, the carpark is much smaller and just as likely to be full.

Tukom is dated half the time the escalators are broken and the warranties are often worthless when buying an item, many apparent genuine Nokia's etc are fake and when you have a problem with a phone they deny you bought it there or say it was different owners so cant do anything.

It's correct that particularly on market days the Pattaya Tukcom carpark can be quite full. That's not really Tukcom's fault though.

It's been a couple of months since I visited SiRacha Tukcom, but at that time half of the shops seemed shut. As for size/floors I think it's about the same size as Pattaya Tukcom, and as others have pointed out, it seems to me to be more shops selling the same stuff. It seemed a lot more run down than Pattaya. Also for parking it is no better than Pattaya, the carpark is much smaller and just as likely to be full.

IT shopping centers are a thing of the past.Take a look at Panthip,there are only 3 shops left being jib hardware house and banana it with each 99 branches in the same shopping center.