Going Off Topic

cooked

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Chriinth

I am very entitled to answer as I am married to a rich Chinese/Thai who only thinks about my every need and want.

Sorry about the late reply, I had to borrow some cash from next door to pay to get the electricity re-connected

Thank you so much for your reply, so what I wanted. I also am sorry for the lateness of my reply; unlike yourself Sir, being married, I am still having trouble with the language (Cantonese/Thai mix) and misunderstood the cry for help from before:

If you're so clever, where is the best vet in Thailand? My Thai-Chinese GF's buffalo has just fallen over.

Buffalo is good, but landed on three fighting cocks............

Apparently, it wasn't three fighting cocks, but three Farang dicks the buffalo landed on.

How the vet and I laughed......................

Edit: Outside thermometer showing 41 F at the minute up here

One does one's best. I cannot help with information on the best vet. Usually if the Buffalo gets sick I put it in one the benzs' and send the driver with it to get it fixed. I have no idea who pays the bill.

PS

If you really have 41 F, I want to be there, here it's 35 C.

Regards

Yes it was either a bit cool here yesterday or someone was playing with the thermometer. Had a look again this morning and they have changed the F for a C; now reads 34 C at this time.

I am not sure if that was against the rules on TV; paying attention to detail in posts? It is not often I have come across it; just a word of warning or the Mods may comment............ smile.png

I'm not sure we should be using F & C words in a public forum.

Although I suppose the "Going Off" topic might be the ideal place for a foul-mouthed rant.

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

One does one's best. I cannot help with information on the best vet. Usually if the Buffalo gets sick I put it in one the benzs' and send the driver with it to get it fixed. I have no idea who pays the bill.

PS

If you really have 41 F, I want to be there, here it's 35 C.

Regards

Yes it was either a bit cool here yesterday or someone was playing with the thermometer. Had a look again this morning and they have changed the F for a C; now reads 34 C at this time.

I am not sure if that was against the rules on TV; paying attention to detail in posts? It is not often I have come across it; just a word of warning or the Mods may comment............ smile.png

I'm not sure we should be using F & C words in a public forum.

Although I suppose the "Going Off" topic might be the ideal place for a foul-mouthed rant.

SC

Yep, thats living on the edge for you.......