cooked

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Troll

Are you a goblin?

I just wanted to make the point that I am much cleverer than you as I was the first the spot that the OP might just have started this thread to spark some debate

I am so clever that I know how to analyse his profile to see that some of his previous posts have been rather spurious

You are all so stupid for wasting so much time (maybe as much as 30 seconds each) replying to this topic

Where as I on the other hand (because I am so much cleverer than all of you) have been able to allocate my time to much more important (clever person) activities

It took me just over an hour of analysing the OP's profile and previous posts to ascertain that he might be a troll

You are all so stupid and I am so clever

Don't you realise that by feeding this troll by replying to his thread he has now grown so large that he could take over the world and kills us (guess not because you are all fools)

I know that none of you suspected that this is a troll because none of you said so (because you are not as clever as me)

Would one of the mods please close this thread now that (due to me being so clever) the OP has been identified as someone who is merely trying to spark discussion?

To conclude, you are all thick and I am extremely clever (and each of you should reply to confirm this)

Troll

Are you a goblin?

I just wanted to make the point that I am much cleverer than you as I was the first the spot that the OP might just have started this thread to spark some debate

I am so clever that I know how to analyse his profile to see that some of his previous posts have been rather spurious

You are all so stupid for wasting so much time (maybe as much as 30 seconds each) replying to this topic

Where as I on the other hand (because I am so much cleverer than all of you) have been able to allocate my time to much more important (clever person) activities

It took me just over an hour of analysing the OP's profile and previous posts to ascertain that he might be a troll

Don't you realise that by feeding this troll by replying to his thread he has now grown so large that he could take over the world and kills us (guess not because you are all fools)

I know that none of you suspected that this is a troll because none of you said so (because you are not as clever as me)

Would one of the mods please close this thread now that (due to me being so clever) the OP has been identified as someone who is merely trying to spark discussion?

To conclude, you are all thick and I am extremely clever (and each of you should reply to confirm this)

I'll take that as a 'yes' then?

SC

• Like 1

Troll

Are you a goblin?

Nobody is silly enough to answer your post. This is Thaivisa, not your average forum site.

Comment from our hard nosed friend above noted ...

Flora the flirt loved to walk into the flora, where sadly one day she fell flat upon her face and some of the fauna had a flavourful feast.

Maybe this is the Flora Lassie that geriatrickid is referring to?

Maybe this will smooth rather then inflame ...

yes, and the whole point of my post was to see how long we could keep a thread going that was absolutely pointless, just following up the previous posts. Doing quite well so far and proving my point that many threads on the forum are non-consequential twaddle. Including some of mine. Keep up the good work guys, some of the responses are really funny.

I'm new to this thread and I'm certainly not going to read it all as I hate OT posts, even ones about necrophilia, have all the tired immediate diversion posts been done or is there still time for me to slip one in?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I'm new to this thread and I'm certainly not going to read it all as I hate OT posts, even ones about necrophilia, have all the tired immediate diversion posts been done or is there still time for me to slip one in?

There's no place for that sort of malarky on TV. Please contact a Mod to get that sorted.

SC

Edit: At first I thought it was ANOTHER complaint about the weather - "Going off tropic"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/549381-is-it-just-me-or-are-the-girls-on-the-datng-site-banner-ads-getting-hotter/

Troll

Are you a goblin?

I'll take that as a 'yes' then?

SC

As you wish

I posted a very clever reply attacking you personally to demonstrate my debating prowess (and prove I am cleverer than you) but it was deleted by the mod

Suffice to say that I declare I am cleverer than you and I am the WINNER of this discussion

There's no place for that sort of malarky on TV. Please contact a Mod to get that sorted.

SC

Edit: At first I thought it was ANOTHER complaint about the weather - "Going off tropic"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/549381-is-it-just-me-or-are-the-girls-on-the-datng-site-banner-ads-getting-hotter/

I thought it was about

Food safety.

The reason I can't read it all is that i'm absolutely rooted. I've spent all day loading tons of useless but apparently irreplaceable rubbish into a container which will shortly begin a leisurely 3 week cruise to the exotic port of Bangkok. Where it will no doubt arrive upside down and smashed into a brazillion pieces, if it is lucky enough to survive the malaccan pirates that is..

Perhaps he had intended to address firework safety. As Ray French would say

".. it's no good speculating"

"You're quite right, no point" , though he was in fact speculating as to the identity of "the man upstairs"; Steve Ganson, as it happened.

76 posts before we finally got the discussion round to the greatest game. That's got to be a record, surely?

SC

What I would suggest is that you don't insure your container, and then tell the missus it was lost at sea.

Get them to leave the container in your garden for a day or two, and the gyppos'll have it cleared out in no time.

The house'll feel so much more spacious

The reason I can't read it all is that i'm absolutely rooted. I've spent all day loading tons of useless but apparently irreplaceable rubbish into a container which will shortly begin a leisurely 3 week cruise to the exotic port of Bangkok. Where it will no doubt arrive upside down and smashed into a brazillion pieces, if it is lucky enough to survive the malaccan pirates that is..

. ... so one presumes that the Missus has got you returning back to Thailand with all the <deleted> that was accumulated in Oz?

Troll

Are you a goblin?

If you're so clever, where is the best vet in Thailand? My Thai-Chinese GF's buffalo has just fallen over.

Buffalo is good, but landed on three fighting cocks............

Troll

Are you a goblin?

Nobody is silly enough to answer your post. This is Thaivisa, not your average forum site.

Well answered!

. ... so one presumes that the Missus has got you returning back to Thailand with all the <deleted> that was accumulated in Oz?

Yes, I am now sitting in my bare Paddington terrace on a blow up mattress surrounded by nothing but a suitcase, most of a warm sixpack and my iPad.

It is quite roomy and comfortable in a minimalist sort of way, and, strangely peaceful.

I may stay.

Edited by necronx99

please stay on topic!cheesy.gif

I hate wannabe Mods. I guess you're one of those tourist police gangsters, thinking your T-Shirt can get you special privileges.

well you are banned for not having a sense of humour my friend

In that case he can become a moderator...

• Like 1

I try to drink in moderation....is four pints moderate? I dunno...it seems to be more so that two bottles at any rate...

You'll get banned for discussing moderation.

No no...I'll buy the first round...

They dont take bribes...its illegal and against the rules.

• Like 1

I try to drink in moderation....is four pints moderate? I dunno...it seems to be more so that two bottles at any rate...

You'll get banned for discussing moderation.

No no...I'll buy the first round...

They dont take bribes...its illegal and against the rules.

Bah....don't you know the law here? If its over 20 Baht its a donation....

Dear Chriinth

I am very entitled to answer as I am married to a rich Chinese/Thai who only thinks about my every need and want.

Sorry about the late reply, I had to borrow some cash from next door to pay to get the electricity re-connected

Thank you so much for your reply, so what I wanted. I also am sorry for the lateness of my reply; unlike yourself Sir, being married, I am still having trouble with the language (Cantonese/Thai mix) and misunderstood the cry for help from before:

If you're so clever, where is the best vet in Thailand? My Thai-Chinese GF's buffalo has just fallen over.

Apparently, it wasn't three fighting cocks, but three Farang dicks the buffalo landed on.

How the vet and I laughed......................

Edit: Outside thermometer showing 41 F at the minute up here

Edited by chrisinth

Dear Chriinth

I am very entitled to answer as I am married to a rich Chinese/Thai who only thinks about my every need and want.

Sorry about the late reply, I had to borrow some cash from next door to pay to get the electricity re-connected

Thank you so much for your reply, so what I wanted. I also am sorry for the lateness of my reply; unlike yourself Sir, being married, I am still having trouble with the language (Cantonese/Thai mix) and misunderstood the cry for help from before:

Apparently, it wasn't three fighting cocks, but three Farang dicks the buffalo landed on.

One does one's best. I cannot help with information on the best vet. Usually if the Buffalo gets sick I put it in one the benzs' and send the driver with it to get it fixed. I have no idea who pays the bill.

PS

If you really have 41 F, I want to be there, here it's 35 C.

Regards

Dear Chriinth

One does one's best. I cannot help with information on the best vet. Usually if the Buffalo gets sick I put it in one the benzs' and send the driver with it to get it fixed. I have no idea who pays the bill.

PS

If you really have 41 F, I want to be there, here it's 35 C.

Regards

Yes it was either a bit cool here yesterday or someone was playing with the thermometer. Had a look again this morning and they have changed the F for a C; now reads 34 C at this time.

I am not sure if that was against the rules on TV; paying attention to detail in posts? It is not often I have come across it; just a word of warning or the Mods may comment............ :)