Going Off Topic

cooked

Bit of fun really, many potentially interesting threads here rapidly get turned into 'you're wrong, no I'm not' rubbish, a bit annoying if you are looking for information.

Any answers to this thread should be somehow connected with the previous answer please.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Debate is not going off topic. Outside of rudeness, debate is fine.

It's when the OP's decent post or inquiry is ignored by the, it seems, same few culprits, and taken in an entirely different direction that gets irritating. You are right; see a post title that catches your attention, or a question posed and you have the same question, thenfind you have to sort through total rubbish to find proper responses.

Those of us with lives don't have time for that, so we close the site and move on. Unfortunately, those "culprits" don't have much of a life, so they continue to post inane, irrelevant self-serving nonsense, as well as attacks against decent members.

• Like 1

Stop it Soutpeel. Not again. I've got 12 posts to my name and demand you be banned. Oh and the whole forum shut down as well! biggrin.png

Can we talk about Sinsot then ?......................please....pretty please...tongue.png

OK I'll start the bidding at 20 Baht for your soul....

Stop it Soutpeel. Not again. I've got 12 posts to my name and demand you be banned. Oh and the whole forum shut down as well! biggrin.png

Can we talk about Sinsot then ?......................please....pretty please...tongue.png

smokie36, with 12 posts to your name, you are obviously a newbie here and I strongly advise you that you have started, at 20 Baht, the bidding for Soutpeel's soul way too high.

I mean ... has Soutpeel actually proven he even has one to sell?

Does he have a Green Book to prove ownership?

Plus the remember the ownership laws here in Thailand ... better to put his soul in your partners name.

smokie36, with 12 posts to your name, you are obviously a newbie here and I strongly advise you that you have started, at 20 Baht, the bidding for Soutpeel's soul way too high.

Plus the remember the ownership laws here in Thailand ... better to put his soul in your partners name.

I sold my soul to the devil a long time ago

I sold my soul to the devil a long time ago

Leave me out of this please. :rolleyes:

please stay on topic!cheesy.gif

I hate wannabe Mods. I guess you're one of those tourist police gangsters, thinking your T-Shirt can get you special privileges.

well you are banned for not having a sense of humour my friend

Off topic is cool. Discussion is cool, where ever it goes. drunk.gif .

Easy for you to be so cool, but I still don't know where to live in Thailand.....................

Me neither, sooooooooooooo will stay where l am. smile.png

Does anyone know where I can buy good quality but cheap toilet roll ?...I am not a cheap charlie promise...w00t.gif

• Like 1

Off topic is cool. Discussion is cool, where ever it goes. drunk.gif .

Easy for you to be so cool, but I still don't know where to live in Thailand.....................

Me neither, sooooooooooooo will stay where l am. smile.png

Does anyone know where I can buy good quality but cheap toilet roll ?...I am not a cheap charlie promise...w00t.gif

I do have some slightly soiled seconded hand stuff that ''might'' fill your bill. smile.png

• Like 1

My fingers smell like fish sometimes ... but it only seems to happen when I visit Thailand.

Should my post be in the General, Medical or Farang Food section?

They have a distinctly 'Tuna' aroma to them.

The local doctor advised wearing gloves ...

My fingers smell like fish sometimes ... but it only seems to happen when I visit Thailand.

You team up with the wrong ladies it seems. bah.gif

Ah.... Souls!

SC

You team up with the wrong ladies it seems. bah.gif

ole' transam, I have no idea what you are talking about ... giggle.gif

We are talking fish fingers, definately a cooking related issue and I am just stirring the pot ... keeping the bottom from burning.

Ah.... Souls!

SC

Fish Fingers ... food for the Souls

Just being mindful of the OP's request ...

Any answers to this thread should be somehow connected with the previous answer please.