Bangkok Bank Faulty Atm'S

Plucky

Are you withdrawing money from a Bangkok Bank account or using a foreign card?

In the past I have withdrawn money from my UK bank account and the ATM has been unable to complete the transaction. The money has been taken from my bank account but credited 3 or 4 days later.

Foreign bank card but no re-crediting. Would be out with a hot chick tonight but no readies. Plus had to pay accommodation today and visa run tomorrow. Oh and new place wants month rare and deposit up front not like the old place.

To say I am cutting it fine is an understatement. And I am supposed to get paid today but it has not materialised yet.

Poor planning on my part I know but I did not foresee getting stitched up by a major bank repeatedly.

Got to laugh though sat here eating mama noodles with a solitary bottle of Chang and a hot girl testing to come meet here but I can't afford to lol.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Had the same problem using a Thai Bank Account ATM in Trat.

B6000 I tried to withdraw without it materialising.

It had to be one of the most frustrating times trying to recoup the lost monies, with constant visits to the Ayudhya Bank in Trat to be greeted with sympathetic smiles & laughterwink.png .

The bulldog fought on and 10 weeks was reimbursed, but now I actually do all my business inside of the banks.

Resolved simply.

Don't use ATMs.

And if you have frustration with a particular financial institution - don't do business with them.

Nothing difficult to figure out.

Exactly.

As a Bangkok Bank member for many years, using their ATM's on a regular basis (with Be 1st card). Never ever experienced any problems.