Now That Christmas Is Over

billd766

Now that Christmas is over I can relax and not worry about what I ate.

For me it was a traditional dinner the same as last year.

Sausage, bacon and eggs and Thai food in the evening.

When I was married before in the UK we used to go to my mother in laws place for about 12 years in a row.

She used to cook a 15lb turkey, roast pork, roast beef, over salt the vegetables and then boil them to death. I have never liked Brussel sprouts and oversalted mushy sprout nearly made me puke.

Then there was a giant home made Christmas pudding plus mince pies and custard.

The mince pies and custard were good but not the pidding.

The next day it was served again but cold, the following day curried, by the 4 th day even the dog wanted to go home.

The weirdest thing was that they used to eat fried Christmas pudding until it ran out.

Now I eat healthy Christmas dinners as above and nothing is served 2 days in a row.

I APOLOGIES TO BRITISH PEOPLE IN ADVANCE....

Now that Christmas is over I am thankful that I was in spain eating all this fantastic stuff!!!!

big prawns, good quality salad, mushroom with spanish ham, prawns whith garlic and chilli, different varieties of spanish embutido, lamb, pork...I could carry on...:o

and not in Britain where I can´t find the right ingredients and I hate Chritsmas pudding and christmas mince pies...

And the good think...next day leftovers!!!

more big prawns, spanish embutido...

I love it...the pork is very juicy because is been soaking in the orange sauce, so the lamb but soaking in its own sauce...

we have grandmother soup!!!! :D

Finally fruit cocktail with spanish winter fruits and spanish Christmas sweet...

I just love it...

I can´t wait for New Year Eve dinner...

I APOLOGIES TO BRITISH PEOPLE IN ADVANCE....

Now that Christmas is over I am thankful that I was in spain eating all this fantastic stuff!!!!

big prawns, good quality salad, mushroom with spanish ham, prawns whith garlic and chilli, different varieties of spanish embutido, lamb, pork...I could carry on...:o

and not in Britain where I can´t find the right ingredients and I hate Chritsmas pudding and christmas  mince pies...

And the good think...next day leftovers!!!

more big prawns, spanish embutido...

I love it...the pork is very juicy because is been soaking in the orange sauce, so the lamb but soaking in its own sauce...

we have grandmother soup!!!! :D

Finally fruit cocktail with spanish winter fruits and spanish Christmas sweet...

I just love it...

I can´t wait for New Year Eve dinner...

Glauka

Pretty please vacuum pack your left overs (except the prawns) and send them to me.

The trouble was my wife was busy cooking Thai food and I happen to like the english breakfast.

The next day it was served again but cold, the following day curried, by the 4 th day even the dog wanted to go home.

So it's not just my mother. We had the curried turkey today, but done Thai style by my Thai wife, who is a great cook - now can't wait to get 'home'.

:o

So it's not just my mother. We had the curried turkey today, but done Thai style by my Thai wife, who is a great cook - now can't wait to get 'home'.

:D

now that does sound nice... we've got a turkey wandering around the village believe it or not... :o

totster :D