Whiter Is Better Brigade.

kerryk

Reading the Sunday Stickman section he again waxes poetic about the advantages of a pale slight featured Northern see (Thai Chinese) waif of a woman.

Do you think it is possible that Stick is a medium paced bowler too?

Haven't read his article but it's still nonsense and I think the idea of whiteness is absurd; my wife is now starting to mention my colouring becoming darker. I don't go in direct sunlight much except sometimes to water the garden and I am genetically a pale-skinned Celt. She doesn't believe I prefer the colour of a normal Thai

I'm still astonished [and even amused] that any intelligent and lucid individual might follow the likes of a brain-dead wanke_r such as Stickman.

Long, has he expired to contribute anything substantial - outside of the same redundant disconnected stereotypes.

• Like 1

I'm still astonished [and even amused] that any intelligent and lucid individual might follow the likes of a brain-dead wanke_r such as Stickman.

Long, has he expired to contribute anything substantial - outside of the same redundant disconnected stereotypes.

That's not up to your usual standards of cryptic mysticism, Zzaa.

Maybe he keeps finding new readers for whom the stereotypes are new and interesting.

SC

While big business is making big money in whitening creams, Thai will fall for the marketing.

Why don't they just drink bleach.

Are you advocating the extermination of the Thai race by having them drink bleach i.e. commit suicide.

Bit extreme don't you think?

My observations have concluded that there is a subliminal and growing trend amongst the I prefer to be white crowd - certainly this last generation and expected to be towards the next one.

The cultural obsession has rightly passed. Those ladies of the 20-40 year old groups are concerning themselves less about their skin colours....though, they still remain conscious about it. More is concentrated on "covering up" than towards the sham that is whitening creams and lotions.

My observations have concluded that there is a subliminal and growing trend amongst the I prefer to be white crowd - certainly this last generation and expected to be towards the next one.

The cultural obsession has rightly passed. Those ladies of the 20-40 year old groups are concerning themselves less about their skin colours....though, they still remain conscious about it. More is concentrated on "covering up" than towards the sham that is whitening creams and lotions.

No one has apparently told NIVEA about your findings.