Bargirl Or Not?

RAZZELL

To my uneducated eye, walking around say, MBK for example, I can't tell the difference between "normal" Thai girls and "working girls" in their "civvies".

I'm not talking about micro-mini's and dripping with gold and tatoos...But casually dressed in jeans and a t-shirt can a "normal" Thai tell the difference when you go out shopping or to a restaurant?

Just wondering...

:o

To my uneducated eye, walking around say, MBK for example, I can't tell the difference between "normal" Thai girls and "working girls" in their "civvies".

I'm not talking about micro-mini's and dripping with gold and tatoos...But casually dressed in jeans and a t-shirt can a "normal" Thai tell the difference when you go out shopping or to a restaurant?

Just wondering...

why dont just assume

Bargirl Or Not?, Can Thai's tell?

yes we can ................................INDEED :D

ditto 10x15^15643789 times

HOW CAN YOU TELL , I WOULD ASSUME THAT YOU WERE IF I SEEN YOU BAMBINA

nah ... whatever u think..

i just tell the OP we TH can classify who is a HO , who is not in (TH's eyes)

and if in your eyes , im a HO ...its ok ....no comment ..and i dont even care .. :o

Bargirl Or Not?, Can Thai's tell?

yes we can ................................INDEED :D

ditto 10x15^15643789 times

nah ... whatever u think..

i just tell the OP we TH can classify who is a HO , who is not in (TH's eyes)

and if in your eyes , im a HO ...its ok ....no comment ..and i dont even care .. :o

I think that you just assume , you dont actually know. i dont think you are a ho , i was just making a point . youre hot thats why

There no way you can tell by looking if she is not all decked out in bar girl clobber

But I think some Thai may know by the way she speaks acts and genaraly behaved but just by looking not a chance

Edited by Rigger

I think that you just assume , you dont actually know. i dont think you are a ho , i was just making a point . youre hot thats why

lemme ask u..where are u from?

country? ,city?

have any HO?

can u say/classify who is ho , who is not ...?? ( i think u can)

same here

I am from the U.S. Los Angeles , California . I just met a girl here . I dont think she's a ho , she didnt put out on the first date . Ho is a girl who sleeps with alot of men . I understand why some girls in thailand do it .

lemme ask u..where are u from?

country? ,city?

have any HO?

can u say/classify who is ho , who is not ...?? ( i think u can)

same here

I am from the U.S. Los Angeles , California . I just met a girl here . I dont think she's a ho , she didnt put out on the first date . Ho is a girl who sleeps with alot of men . I understand why some girls in thailand do it .

Probably just had holiday lady

I Ho is a girl who sleeps with alot of men . I understand why some girls in thailand do it .

HO = girl who phunk with guys and get money.

girl who phunk with lot of guys is not HO (till u piad her)

dig???

I understand why some girls in thailand do it .

why some guys can phunk girls then?

can i call those guy HO-man???

ps.. i dont mean missus ..that sometime u have to pay

Edited by BambinA

HO? takes money, jewelry, buy drinks, clothes?

where is the line? and who will make that line?

Not me.

I have the world´s oldest job, or have i?

Which one is the oldest HO or soldier?

And which one came first an egg or an chicken?

Too much thinking 1:45 AM, Let it be..

HO?  takes money, jewelry, buy drinks, clothes?

Not me.

Ho sleeps around no money . Who$e takes the money , there is an r in there. Thats a tough one soldier or bg , like the chicken or the egg

Just wondering...

I guess you are talking about those in the Farang P4P scene. I would say Thais 99% can tell - maybe not this high with ALL on sight, but this high from how they act, relate to other Thais. And often as soon as they open their mouths. The percentage increases when accompanied by a Farang :D I am not talking just about the ladies from Isaan - although if you think about it, when a "nice" Thai person serves a Thai lady who speaks and acts like a peasant and is buying 5,000B of tasteless tat, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out that she is perhaps not a high powered executive.

Me, I am only on 80%. and I DO like the ladies from Isaan - I LIKE their lack of "airs and graces". Although mine is a Bangkok born ho. :D, she still lacks "airs and graces" :D:D

Just wondering...

I guess you are talking about those in the Farang P4P scene. I would say Thais 99% can tell - maybe not this high with ALL on sight, but this high from how they act, relate to other Thais. And often as soon as they open their mouths. The percentage increases when accompanied by a Farang :D I am not talking just about the ladies from Isaan - although if you think about it, when a "nice" Thai person serves a Thai lady who speaks and acts like a peasant and is buying 5,000B of tasteless tat, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out that she is perhaps not a high powered executive.

Me, I am only on 80%. and I DO like the ladies from Isaan - I LIKE their lack of "airs and graces". Although mine is a Bangkok born ho. :D, she still lacks "airs and graces" :D:D

bangkok born ho . that just killed me .

Not me.

Ho sleeps around no money . Who$e takes the money , there is an r in there. Thats a tough one soldier or bg , like the chicken or the egg

What a load of cr.p! Now I remember why I don't come here much!

Take a look at your avatar Bambina, then tell me what I am supposed to make of it! You certainly don't appear HiSo in it, but for all I know you may be one of the most pleasant and down-to-Earth people I could ever meet!

Appearances aren't everything. Just as well, as my wife is far more beautiful than I am good looking, and she still loves me for who I am, not what I look like!

and u know what ?, this HO named bambina has more IQ than u try to plus /multiply your IQ with your own skanky HO

im sorry ... I am the original b1tch, I am the original Ho ...

I am the girl that you just won't admit you adore

I admit I adore you :D

But i don't think you are a bitch, you are just too sexy for him... :D

:o:D

PS: i like your new hair style...

Edited by Daedalus

Not me.

Take a look at your avatar Bambina, then tell me what I am supposed to make of it! You certainly don't appear HiSo in it, but for all I know you may be one of the most pleasant and down-to-Earth people I could ever meet!

Appearances aren't everything. Just as well, as my wife is far more beautiful than I am good looking, and she still loves me for who I am, not what I look like!

AMEN ! You said it . That was my point , she took it all wrong . You said you are the original ho , thats nice .

Not me.

AMEN ! You said it . That was my point , she took it all wrong . You said you are the original ho , thats nice .

TRuce Bambina and please dont change your avator

I had a girlfriend from issaan who had "air and lots of grace", but maybe she was an exception... 

It really pisses me off when folks talk about Isaan girls here. What the average expat sees in Bangkok or Pattaya is the country peasant. Believe it or not, there is also a Hi-So fraction of Thai women from Isaan and a lot more middle class ones. But of course they are not the sort to usually hang out at ex-pat bars in Isaan.

Edited by Neeranam

bangkok born ho . that just killed me .

I aim to please :o

- obviously a few generalistions floating around in my post (particulelry about the Isaan ladies in P4P scene) - but if I put in every disclaimer and variable against every comment I would be writing 5 page posts. And I am too lazy for that :D

I had a girlfriend from issaan who had "air and lots of grace", but maybe she was an exception... 

It really pisses me off when folks talk about Isaan girls here. What the average expat sees in Bangkok or Pattaya is the country peasant. Believe it or not, there is also a Hi-So fraction of Thai women from Isaan and a lot more middle class ones. But of course they are not the sort to usually hang out at ex-pat bars in Isaan.

Sorry? Do you know something about me? About my ex-gf? About where i have met her? :o

Tell me, man, i'm curious... :D

Chicken of course.

Gaw Gai, Kaw Kai

:D

i like this gag ...funny ..imply that u re great in TH lang :D

molto grazie .. i can pretend to be Hi-so ..but believe me, its not that fun ...being silly, down to earth is more fun :D

I admit I adore you  :D

But i don't think you are a bitch, you are just too sexy for him... :D

:o  :D

PS: i like your new hair style...

sweet ..thanks alot ...i have poodle's hair now..funny but i love it :D

TRuce Bambina and please dont change your avator

i wont change my avatar ..and no worries i dont mad/upset at u .. its fun to have conversation /argue/trade idea with people

and even u think im a HO , so am I..Deuce Bigalow: :D

To the OP

Why do you CARE?

If you are walking around MBK what is the point in trying to tell if a girl is BG or not?

Just go to Nana, Cowboy, Patpong, 33 etc and THERE YOU WILL FIND BG's

I really don't see your point :o

Yes maybee Thais can tell, but so what, you ain't Thai.

Threads like these lead to flame wars which at this festive time of year are unwarrented.

I say just leave it :D