Warning Points Showing Below My Avatar When I Post

theblether

I wasn't aware I had any warnings. I don't recall receiving any. Aren't you supposed to be notified when that happens? When I click on "more details" to the warning, nothing happens. And now thaivisa seems to not be displaying properly either. Both my profile and the list of forums looks like a term paper outline.

Send an email to support [at] thaivisa.com mate. I'm sure you will receive prompt assistance. wink.png

Edited by Tywais
despamified e-mail

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten points used to be the kick out stage. As someone with that many is still posting I guess that's changed.

(Unless likes counteract them?)

I have one point from 1987 when I retaliated against a guy who eventually proved himself to be a complete <deleted> and was banned.

Each time a poster receives a warning point he/she should be forced to procure the services of his/her choice of TV's reputable sponsors... if the mod who gave the warning point is found to have acted unfairly, he/she should be forced to procure the services of a TV sponsor (to be chosen by the victimised member)

Edited by brit1984

Each time a poster receives a warning point he/she should be forced to procure the services of his/her choice of TV's reputable sponsors... if the mod who gave the warning point is found to have acted unfairly, he/she should be forced to procure the services of a TV sponsor (to be chosen by the victimised member)

Great concept Brit. I trust you'll remember me when the time comes thumbsup.gif

Also, how about introducing a pseudo air miles system whereby members who contribute a high-volume of quality content (measured by likes as a proxy) are rewarded for driving traffic into the site, by way of discounts with TV's esteemed sponsors?...

Edited by brit1984

Also, how about introducing a pseudo air miles system whereby members who contribute a high-volume of quality content (measured by likes as a proxy) are rewarded for driving traffic into the site, by way of discounts with TV's esteemed sponsors?...

That would just be so boring. The usual suspects would start going PC and posting thoughful comments and well thought out arguments. Where is the entertainment value in that?

• Like 1

Ten points used to be the kick out stage. As someone with that many is still posting I guess that's changed.

(Unless likes counteract them?)

Not sure if that was set in stone though or just a rough guideline for the mods?

I have one point from 1987

1987?! That is old school...

brit1984, just between you and me ... post-104736-0-37585800-1336623656.gif

How's that post count coming?

p.s. ... all those darn ants you have gotton rid of ... they have invaded my place ... dry.png

Edited by David48

Hello, please let me introduce myself. I'm inmate #58 and have four demerits, here for life it seems :-)

Hi there rubl ... sorry to hear about your incarceration.

Actually you were one of the first to PM me and sort of started my posting here.

Nice to chat with you again ...

I can't see any points, is this discrimination?

Cleanskin ... we dislike your type ... dry.png

Betcha anything he was a hall monitor in school.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Of course now I have to go out and prove I'm just as cool as you guys. B)

Do 'likes' from a Mod count for double ... thumbsup.gif

I issue likes against a small fee... (whistle)

As requested ... whistling.gif

ps ... don't tell sbk as she got the wrong type of whistle last time ... shhhhhhhhhhhhh

pps ... raro ... one of the mods here who we respect ... and if we get our collective asses kicked by him ... then probably we need both boots (because we would have deserved it) ... just saying like.

Edited by David48

As requested ... whistling.gif

ps ... don't tell sbk as she got the wrong type of whistle last time ... shhhhhhhhhhhhh

whistling.gif

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Sounds like a good business... once you get them hooked with the initial payment, you can demand an ongoing subscription fee by threatening to click on the unlike button if they don't pay

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 1

Just posting to find out... I don't see any warnings... :-(

I reckon that makes you a no account goody two shoes then, innit? huh.png

Maybe someday you can hang out with the cool kids, skating on thin ice, living on the edge, feeling alive ...whistling.gif

Edited by Jingthing

I got four greenies while i was having a snooze by the way. Not for spurious greenie gathering reasons either. I wonder why that is?

Too bad they can't be converted to money, eh?

I have enough of that commodity JT. More than enough greenies and one smelly old warning. Stinks so it does.

I got four greenies while i was having a snooze by the way. Not for spurious greenie gathering reasons either. I wonder why that is?

Too bad they can't be converted to money, eh?

I have enough of that commodity JT. More than enough greenies and one smelly old warning. Stinks so it does.

You have enough money. That's an alien concept. Never met a rich person who ever said that. Edited by Jingthing