Kubota Diesel Engine Parts

I have a Kubota rotary tiller with 10 HP GA 100 Kubota engine, it is is very similar to the paddy tractors. The engine needs rebuilding and I am trying to find a rebuild kit for it. Does anybody know of a supplier in or outside Thailand that may be able to help. The machine was originally sold in Japan, unfortunately the previous owner did not bother to do oil changes and it has destroyed the big end bearing.

Try e mailing this guy in Canada, he's a bit of an authority on grey market Kubota tractors, he might know something about your engine.

I'd be interested if you have any luck, Ive got a Kubota OC 60, which is probably similar to yours.

acreageoutfitters at hotmail.com

orangetractortalks.com

Gary, are you sure about the model number (GA100) I can't find any mention of that.

Could you take a pic of the engine & also data plate.

Could it possibly be an OC 95 ?

Yes it is a GA 100 single cylinder diesel, I can find a few mentions of Chinese manufacturers making parts for it. Kubota no longer make parts for it and have limited stock. I have found one company in Thailand that says they have rebuild kits for it but don't seem too enthusiastic about wanting to sell one to me.