German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For all the posters that are posting she deserved being killed are at best callous and bitter. To imply that because she was conversing on face book with another guy that she was cheating on this German boy friend of 3 months, who invested 60,000 baht to get her out of debt. He is a psycho murderer plain and simple. No one deserves to be killed for chatting on a social network. What happen to you DiamondKing and cmone123 to be so callous? That girl is someones daughter you so easily spew your callous statement about. Your are lucky that the chances of any of her relatives seeing your post are slim to none. If that was my sister that was killed and I read your post, I would be extremely passional if I ever ran into you.

Do people deserve to be killed or dealt with 'passionately' for having an opinion different to yours. You think the poster deserves rough treatment for having an opinion yet it would be ok for him to be 'dealt with' for having an opinion, can't you see the hypocrisy in your post?

Of course she didn't deserve to be murdered but the poster is well within his rights to have this opinion.

Yes he has the right. Does my post imply that i would (cause him harm) to you? It has nothing to do with having a difference of opinion. They have a right to say whatever they want just as the girl had the right to chat on face book.

I have no sympathy for the Thai girl or the German.

Girls are interested in collecting farang boyfriends and making money out of all of them.

Farangs are idiots for taking these girls seriously.

Thai's rarely date Indians even though Indians have more money than us....why ?

Indians are too smart and impossible to extract money from..ie free houses,o/seas trips ,motor bikes,sick buffalo etc

Girls in Thailand refer to their farang boyfriends and husbands by the following;

stupid buffalo

water buffalo

brain same as buffalo

donkey

stupid donkey

face same as monkey

Farangs still love them. Sad isnt it ?coffee1.gif

Edited by jalansanitwong
  • Like 2

For all the posters that are posting she deserved being killed are at best callous and bitter. To imply that because she was conversing on face book with another guy that she was cheating on this German boy friend of 3 months, who invested 60,000 baht to get her out of debt. He is a psycho murderer plain and simple. No one deserves to be killed for chatting on a social network. What happen to you DiamondKing and cmone123 to be so callous? That girl is someones daughter you so easily spew your callous statement about. Your are lucky that the chances of any of her relatives seeing your post are slim to none. If that was my sister that was killed and I read your post, I would be extremely passional if I ever ran into you.

Do people deserve to be killed or dealt with 'passionately' for having an opinion different to yours. You think the poster deserves rough treatment for having an opinion yet it would be ok for him to be 'dealt with' for having an opinion, can't you see the hypocrisy in your post?

Of course she didn't deserve to be murdered but the poster is well within his rights to have this opinion.

Yes he has the right. Does my post imply that i would (cause him harm) to you? It has nothing to do with having a difference of opinion. They have a right to say whatever they want just as the girl had the right to chat on face book.

Yes your post implied that you would do harm to me although when you saw me you might think twice about that LOL

DK

Well if you actually read my post, you would see that at no time did I say she deserved to be killed, I just made it clear I have no empathy for her

DK

It doesn't read that way, when she has family that have lost her. I did actually read your post and that is why no emphathy for her but she did not deserve to die comes across blurred.

It's clear from reading this thread that some of you have been cheated on and are still all bitter and twisted.

People cheat, men women you think farangs never lie to bar girls... blink.png

It's never pleasant but not a crime, part of life, you just move on.

Edited by firestar

Yes your post implied that you would do harm to me although when you saw me you might think twice about that LOL

DK

Whatever I said that if i were her brother. I am a non violent person DK.

Edited by MILT

This is why I hate Facebook

I guess you hate phones, email and face 2 face talking too then? It could have happened by any means of communication, obviously.

Infatuation makes for strange bedfellows.

Never understood why a guy like this doesn't just say,

'Bye bye you cheating rag, plenty of more fish in the sea.'

But I guess a misplaced sense of lost honor drives him more than common sense.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

It's clear from reading some posts that some of you have been cheated on and are still all bitter and twisted.

Cheating may not be a crime, but fraud certainly is.

• Like 1

It's clear from reading some posts that some of you have been cheated on and are still all bitter and twisted.

The Human race is not meant to be monogamous and anyone that thinks that it is, is setting themselves up for a fall expect to be cheated on and you have no problem and as many above say just walk away if you cant handle it.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Humans-Are-Not-Made-Monogamous-83227.shtml

DK

This journalistic masterpiece appeared in Pattaya Daily News. It is well written when compared to the "run of the mill" articles that they usually post. Not much news there anymore, mostly adverts.

The site is a mere shadow of what it was a year ago when the owner/editor got sick and the "Sun" (son) took over with his own style and many changes.

Hmmmm Mrs. who?

Kinda funny don't you think? So was she married to some else? So where did she get her last name, surely not a common Thai name..... Guess something doesn't add up.....

Forgive me if I am wrong.... Just think there is something wrong with this picture........

kilosierra whistling.gif

Some guys just get tired of being lied to, cheated on, conned and ripped off. But what this girl was doing is common place in Thailand and they think nothing of it because Farang are stupid, same same dog...except they forget dogs bite.

It's really sad what has happened to that poor girl and shouldn't have happened....but.....I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muscles, bad attitudes, and the devil may care type personality is what women are wired to subconsciously enjoy. It's a sign of dominance.

I'm sure that's just what this poor women was thinking when the knife went in for the 17th time. sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Christ, so many people putting the girl down and Thai girls in general. Whatever she done she did not deserve this. Many guys would be dead if the girls did the same thing.

Just remember when your paying for a girl its just renting until she gets a better offer. Don't pay try go get a girl because you look good, are nice and funny and treat her well. Of course that means looking in a different age category of girls for many guys. They want the prettiest and youngest and forget that they want a reward for being with someone who is not like them pretty and young.

Muscles, bad attitudes, and the devil may care type personality is what women are wired to subconsciously enjoy. It's a sign of dominance.

I'm sure that's just what this poor women was thinking when the knife went in for the 17th time. sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Damm why are the girls not falling over me then. biggrin.png

Interesting the lack of posts stating things like "show respect" and/or "loved ones of the victims could be reading this forum" as would be the common theme if this was a female farang and Thai boyfriend. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Very sad story and ending for this young women who was somebody's daughter, friend and likely sibling or even mother.

• Like 2

Interesting the lack of posts stating things like "show respect" and/or "loved ones of the victims could be reading this forum" as would be the common theme if this was a female farang and Thai boyfriend. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Very sad story and ending for this young women who was somebody's daughter, friend and likely sibling or even mother.

+1 was thinking the exact same thing.

• Like 2

Bloody hell sad.png

I suppose one should append the work 'allegedly" until the guy is found guilty but he does sound a nut-job (if he did it).

Judging by this photo he's not the sort of person you'd want to chat to in a public place either.

I think better to chat in a public place rather than a dark alley!

I did state this fact earlier. I was scolded for it.

• Like 1

I don't condone this but different men have different breaking points.

If you're gonna mess around then eventually you are gonna get caught.

Admittedly in this same situation I would be very hurt but I would just walk away.

This guy obviously couldn't leave it at that.

Why can't some women just be happy with what they have. If she wasn't happy she should have told him so and they both could have moved on. Not in this case, she wanted her cash cow and another one to boot.

Its difficult to be sympathetic. A guy in my village is married to a bar girl. 2 lovely kids, pick up, car, 3 houses. lots of land including teak trees, lots of money and gold saved away, he works hard and is away alot and doesn't mess around. he lives for his family.

His wife STILL <deleted>@ks around. Some people are just plain bad.

Very true or maybe just plain greedy....

I did state this fact earlier. I was scolded for it.

The other thing missing is generalization about Germans and bringing up their past history to explain these negative generalizations as we constantly see regarding Thais when a Thai commits a horrendous act.

Not sure if I should be surprised by the fact there are so many racist and women haters posting here along with the lack of apparent concern by Thai Visa towards posters negative comments about this victim or if I should be more surprised by the fact I am surprised by either of these things.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1