German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a pocket knife - according to the report. Maybe he enjoyed whittling.

I don't know, he doesn't look much like a whittler ?

I think the report said it was a folding-knife, rather than a pocket knife. I've seen some pretty big folding knives for sale in the stalls on Beach Rd.. Certainly wouldn't get through UK customs.

I'll never understand why people commit such crimes just because their partner cheated on them.

She's dead, he's either in custody or on the run - either way he how has a criminal record... and for what?

He should have just packed his bags, walked away and started over again.

Life's way too short to mess it up because of something like this.

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

But while i agree, have you seen how many "Thai ladies" kick, bite, punch the farang men they are with? I have many times. I always throughout my like think if someone does to you have full right to do back. They don't do to a Thai man, because they understand what he will do!

I personally believe there are good and bad men & women, in every country on Earth. Its not a Thai problem. I grew up in the north UK and have seen drunken women fighting almost to the death in the street, its really ugly. But again that is when I was out on Saturday in rough drinking areas. If you want to avoid bad people you have to stay clear of bad areas and the same is true in every country IMO. My Thai freinds in Bangkok certainly don't bite or kick people, maybe I just mix in the right circles.

• Like 2

A girl died at the hands of an obviously mentally unstable person. I feel very sad for her family, and of course for the girl herself.

To characterise this as the results of what is termed a commonplace occurrence in Thailand, is to bend reality a bit - it is commonplace everywhere - not just here. Girls the world over are looking for the best they can get, and the best means good income, stability, and a good looking guy who will produce good looking children! This is normal and is a basic given for the human condition.

We seem to be focussing the condemnation on the country, the girl, the situation, rather than laying the blame at the feet of the perpetrator - the German boyfriend, the alleged murderer.

If found guilty of murder, the guilty party MUST be jailed for a long time, then deported with a "NEVER TO RETURN" stamp in his passport.

I dont agree with pre-judging people, but I really have to admit that the photo shows someone I would not want to run into in an alley...

• Like 2

Apparently has Nazi Tattoos over his Body and wore a knuckle duster on a chain around his Neck. Has been caught in Konkaen and repatriated to Udon. Silly Girl did not deserve to Die, but should have had more sense than to play the field while living with a Man and excepting Bt5000 a week to pay off her debts !!

Just another way to commit suicide i suppose!

Later the police found a suspicious passenger parked in Tambon Nonsoong

What's a parked passenger? unsure.png

Oh c'mon, proof readers do have to sleep you know ! smile.png

.........eh? .... all the time?

For all the posters that are posting she deserved being killed are at best callous and bitter. To imply that because she was conversing on face book with another guy that she was cheating on this German boy friend of 3 months, who invested 60,000 baht to get her out of debt. He is a psycho murderer plain and simple. No one deserves to be killed for chatting on a social network. What happen to you DiamondKing and cmone123 to be so callous? That girl is someones daughter you so easily spew your callous statement about. Your are lucky that the chances of any of her relatives seeing your post are slim to none. If that was my sister that was killed and I read your post, I would be extremely passional if I ever ran into you.

You're making light of it. Don't get over "passional" by what people post on here. I'm sure we all agree she didn't deserve to die for chatting or for any reason but let's be honest here she was doing more than chatting, she accepted this guys money, which he gave to help her btw. Don't make her out as an innocent.

Events like this clearly touch a nerve in Thaivisa readers, not always the same nerve. When I started reading this thread there were 4 pages of posts, by the time I reached the end of the thread there were 8 pages.

No wonder the mods get a bit ratty at times, must be quite hectic having to keep up with the input.

• Like 2

Poor girl. RIP and best to her family.

To all readers, yes so the girl was messing around, what else is new? We are in Thailand and it happens with most girls (and guys). No need to stab them or get upset. Just walk away and try the next one. If farangs kill every Thai that cheats on them there will be very few Thais left for dating farangs.

So don't go bashing the girl and remember most farangs also cheat on their Thai partner.

Yes. Alot of foriegners do play around on thier g/f's / wives. However I don't hear of any Thai girls dishing out 60000 baht to pay off a foriegners debt.

I don't condone this course of action and I am sure the alledged offender will be dealt with by the full letter of Thai law. However, at the end of the day it comes down to this. She was burning the candle at both ends with [by looking at this guys picture] the wrong guy. And she got burnt. There is a good old Thai saying that we say in Thailand that would fit well to this person but I won't post it here. giggle.gif

Humans have not EVOLVED much, the only difference the currency.

headlines

"Chimps Trade Meat for Sex -- And It Works"

"German study shows chimps trade sex for food"

"Chimpanzees exchange meat for sex"

"Chimps Trade Meat for the Chance of Sex"

"Chimps 'trade' just like humans - and some even indulge in 'the oldest profession'"

"Do Monkeys Pay for Sex?"

"It turns out that one of humanity's oldest professions may be even older than we thought"

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

But while i agree, have you seen how many "Thai ladies" kick, bite, punch the farang men they are with? I have many times. I always throughout my like think if someone does to you have full right to do back. They don't do to a Thai man, because they understand what he will do!

I personally believe there are good and bad men & women, in every country on Earth. Its not a Thai problem. I grew up in the north UK and have seen drunken women fighting almost to the death in the street, its really ugly. But again that is when I was out on Saturday in rough drinking areas. If you want to avoid bad people you have to stay clear of bad areas and the same is true in every country IMO. My Thai freinds in Bangkok certainly don't bite or kick people, maybe I just mix in the right circles.

I am sure it could be that, but rich educated people still do fight, but maybe know to keep it out of the public eye. And yes, from all countries around the world too. But having seen on many occassions, Thai ladies here do it to farang men, knowing nothing will happen is just wrong. But that is when you decide to walk away!

• Like 1

My last "girlfriend" also lied and dated a Frenchman. Felt like killing her as well.

You felt like killing her not because of the lies but because the bloke was French right chops mate? biggrin.png

I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

Agree that given the facts as we know them it doesn't sound like premeditation would be easy to prove but it certainly isn't manslaughter (or Thai equivalent) as he clearly intended to kill her. You don't stab somebody 17 times, including 6 times in the face and head unless you have an intent to kill. Manslaughter is a charged used when you didn't intend to kill somebody but should have known your actions could result in death. And again, depending on Thai law, he could be charged with premeditated murder as there typically is not a specific time frame needed to plan out the crime .. it could be months in planning the murder or seconds. Not to mention he went there carrying a knife, which I believe in itself is illegal in Thailand. Bottom line is this "appears" to be a clear cut murder by somebody who clearly intended to murder the victim. Truly is a shame that somebody could throw away their life like this and over this while more sad his actions took the life of somebody else.

Do you know how long someone is likely to serve in prison for murder in Thailand ?

depends. Is the person Thai of farang?

There is nothing in this article that says she was cheating on the German guy with the French guy. She was caught TALKING via Facebook it says. Or have i misread? Just assumptions. Maybe assumptions based on what usually is the case, but assumptions none the less.

I also wonder how many are quick to think the girl deserved it, but yet, have the mind-set that its "normal" and ok for a man to cheat here.

So many quick to damn.

So many possible hypocrites.

Edited by eek
  • Like 2

I dont agree with pre-judging people, but I really have to admit that the photo shows someone I would not want to run into in an alley...

He didn't cut such an intimidating figure on the video......deranged - yes, intimidating - not really (i'm discounting the fact he stabbed someone to death yesterday).

Interesting the lack of posts stating things like "show respect" and/or "loved ones of the victims could be reading this forum" as would be the common theme if this was a female farang and Thai boyfriend. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Very sad story and ending for this young women who was somebody's daughter, friend and likely sibling or even mother.

It would be easier to feel respect and emphaty for the victims family, if they were not part of a system, where it is normal to pimp your sister/daughter/wife. Who cares, as long as the new pick-up is parked in front of the shed ?

There is nothing in this article that says she was cheating on the German guy with the French guy. She was caught TALKING via Facebook it says. Or have i misread? Just assumptions. Maybe assumptions based on what usually is the case, but assumptions none the less.

I also wonder how many are quick to think the girl deserved it, but yet, have the mind-set that its "normal" and ok for a man to cheat here.

So many quick to dam_n.

So many possible hypocrites.

You need to have another read my friend.

• Like 1

Mrs. Jantree Miller, does this mean that she is also married to a 3rd farang? Maybe I am thinking wrong but I see bar, thai girl and at least 3 farangs.

Ex-husband - previously married to him for 9 years - now divorced - before she was (allegedly) murdered by this apparent sociopath.

Wonder if there are any kids missing a mother now !