Thailand Needs Cricket

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found this way in the back of the Drawer.

post-104736-0-76265100-1340964408_thumb.

Anyone wish to name a few of the originial Team?

I'm going with brit1984 on the far right.

and is that BookMan studying the Form Guide?

... or having a wee kip in the front of shot?

That's surely not our team. What a sad bunch - and look at all those empty knees!

I'm sure that must be the opposition, from the other side of town, the Big Hand Wanderers from Nana

SC

Weeeeeeeeeell, everyone put together is me. smile.png

Are you really fat or really tall?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

they look like a gang of violent hoodlums and that the vicar was held at gunpoint...just look at the guy with the beard...he looks like a jihadist bin Laden associate...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

they look like a gang of violent hoodlums and that the vicar was held at gunpoint...just look at the guy with the beard...he looks like a jihadist bin Laden associate...

Excuse meeeeeeeeeeee, thats me. ermm.gif

'and now you shall die, jihadist dog, and be forced to eat Big Macs before yer trip to jihadist heaven...' (as tutsi trembles with western rage with a large caliber weapon...)...I always knew them guys with the flannels were a subterfuge...

Well the umpire gently knocks the bails off and it’s handshakes all round.

England drew first blood in the first one dayer.

Aggressive play by England gave them 83 in the last 10 overs and decisive in their victory.

With nine wickets down, the task of getting 22 runs off the last 10 balls proved to much for Australia’s unrecognised batsman Doherty and all-rounder Brett Lee.

Rain delays and a 7.50pm late finish.

Scoreboard here.

The 2nd game will be at the Oval.

In good TV Cricket Team style, I have asked the resident artist to interpret the Team Photo and to come up with something which closer represents out Cricketing aspirations for the Thai Visa Cricket (Management) Team.

post-104736-0-51437800-1340996980_thumb.

Now harrry, your protest have been loudly heard and you are not in this portrayal ... happy now ermm.gif

So Thai Visa Cricket (Management) Team .. care to try and identify yourselves now ... whistling.gif

Edited by David48

Excuse meeeeeeeeeeee, thats me. ermm.gif

'and now you shall die, jihadist dog, and be forced to eat Big Macs before yer trip to jihadist heaven...' (as tutsi trembles with western rage with a large caliber weapon...)...I always knew them guys with the flannels were a subterfuge...

Hawaythereson. Youleavemajihadipalsalone!

Hummm ... kevjohn ... what's your excuse?

Absent during yesterdays play ... ermm.gif

He was standing in for Australia in their hour of need. Perhaps they could've done with your assistance as well...

SC

TV Cricket

Beeches, not Ashes

He was standing in for Australia in their hour of need. Perhaps they could've done with your assistance as well...

SC

TV Cricket

Beeches, not Ashes

I'm glad some one understands the responsibilities that have been forced upon me......sad.png

Not easy when you only have 7 to 8 weeks knowledge of the game......whistling.gif

and this is why I am represented in our team by this gentleman.

Also, my presence, here, may be slowed due to my effort to redeem "face" of our test team......smile.png

Edited by kevjohn

SC

TV Cricket

Beeches, not Ashes

I'm glad some one understands the responsibilities that have been forced upon me......sad.png

Not easy when you only have 7 to 8 weeks knowledge of the game......whistling.gif

Also, my presence, here, may be slowed due to my effort to redeem "face" of our test team......smile.png

'Face' is very important in Western culture; its not so much whether one wins or loses, but whether one can maintain one's dignity on the field.

SC

SC

TV Cricket

Beeches, not Ashes

'Face' is very important in Western culture; its not so much whether one wins or loses, but whether one can maintain one's dignity on the field.

SC

Have a point there SC......wink.png

Must explain the 2 knee theory to our test team.......smile.png

It has helped take the "Thailand Needs Cricket" team to 3695 runs.......clap2.gif

Edited by kevjohn

SC

It has helped take the "Thailand Needs Cricket" team to 3695 runs.......clap2.gif

The essence of dignity is in the straightening of the knee after it has been bent, and those that do not understand it do not deserve the respect of the bended knee, except perhaps up close in the testimonials

TV Cricket

Straight bat, flexible knees

SC

TV Cricket

Beeches, not Ashes

SC

THought it was whether you could stand up after the wake or had face in the ground.

SC

TV Cricket

Beeches, not Ashes

SC

THe two knees theory is not a theory it is a proven fact.

Two knees provide support for our cheerleaders.....and st op us losing face by falling flat on the ground.

SC

Two knees provide support for our cheerleaders.....and st op us losing face by falling flat on the ground.

I don't have to fall flat on me face to loose "Face". Only have to sit two cheerleaders on me knees.

I don't have to fall flat on me face to loose "Face". Only have to sit two cheerleaders on me knees.

If you sit two cheerleaders on your knee you may risk loosing more than face if The Supreme Umpire at home finds out. Has she been buying any ducks lately?

If harrry needs a 2nd Cheer Leader to balance his knees, Haley (pictured above) has a younger sister who she says is very intelligent and has a 'lovely personality' post-104736-0-51259600-1341023342_thumb. ... but I'm not convinced that she would harmonise and integrate with the current squad fully?

Mind you, her choice of colours (Green and Gold) is to be admired ... thumbsup.gif

I've looked back the past 300 odd posts or so and I thought that I had posted this lassies' photo application to join the Team.

post-104736-0-64486900-1341023025_thumb.

Thoughts?

Sorry PM

The Supreme Umpire is looking over my shoulder so have to refrain from posting my thoughts..... sad.png

Edited by kevjohn

If you sit two cheerleaders on your knee you may risk loosing more than face if The Supreme Umpire at home finds out. Has she been buying any ducks lately?

No ducks. But see told me that if I'm not careful then see will buy me two new legs, with knees attached, to replace the two that have worn out.

I've looked back the past 300 odd posts or so and I thought that I had posted this lassies' photo application to join the Team.

post-104736-0-64486900-1341023025_thumb.

Thoughts?

Sorry PM

The Supreme Umpire is looking over my shoulder so have to refrain from posting my thoughts..... sad.png

Well if ... Haley post-104736-0-99257200-1341025323_thumb. upsets 'She who must be obeyed'

What does your Umpire think of ... post-104736-0-20450000-1341025402_thumb.

To my Umpires ... the 2nd photo appears as part of a catalogue for a Konica Minolta product ... thus deemed acceptable ... whistling.gif

Edited by David48