Thailand Needs Cricket

I have been giving this whole Thailand cricket thing some thought, mainly whist sat in a traffic jam in Prakkers waiting for the sun to set and some geezer to take my photo.

I believe from evidence gained from research on this very site, that cricket skills exist already and strangely among the indigenous female population.

You may find this hard to believe but I have read of dexterous and skilled ball polishers available in various locations.

Howzat!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect App

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They tell me there a lot of peple too in Pattaya I believe who are very competant at batting on sticky wickets. THis could be a usefull skill with the ever present downpours Thailand has in the wet seasons.

They tell me there a lot of peple too in Pattaya I believe who are very competant at batting on sticky wickets. THis could be a usefull skill with the ever present downpours Thailand has in the wet seasons.

Great to see cricket is a sport for all Thai seasons.........wet, dry and whatever.

Oh arh Glen Magrath

Welcome to the team fuggarug..........clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Great to see you join TV, yesterday, so that you can contribute to why "Thailand Needs Cricket"......thumbsup.gif

ps like the way you put your words together.....wink.png

Edited by kevjohn

I have been giving this whole Thailand cricket thing some thought, mainly whist sat in a traffic jam in Prakkers waiting for the sun to set and some geezer to take my photo.

I believe from evidence gained from research on this very site, that cricket skills exist already and strangely among the indigenous female population.

You may find this hard to believe but I have read of dexterous and skilled ball polishers available in various locations.

Howzat!

Reading this thread, you probable notice that I do a lot of thinking, so it is nice to have some help.wink.png

Keep up the good work thinking.thumbsup.gif

Howzat!

Reading this thread, you probable notice that I do a lot of thinking, so it is nice to have some help.wink.png

Keep up the good batting...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Howzat!

Keep up the good batting...

Your on the ball early today.

Message for the king

In case you are reading this thread, on behalf of the TV cricket team, I would just like to say I hope you get well soon.

hi all,

i opend the bowling for school and for holy trinity in the bassetlaw league so count me in,,lol,

i was on holiday the other year in england, when mymate rang me to say mortons short do you fancy turning your arm over, i said f,,,,,,g h,,l gord im bloody 50, lol, but they got me some whites and i was there, it was great, but i must say ive lost my throwing arm,,lol

hi all,

i opend the bowling for school and for holy trinity in the bassetlaw league so count me in,,lol,

i was on holiday the other year in england, when mymate rang me to say mortons short do you fancy turning your arm over, i said f,,,,,,g h,,l gord im bloody 50, lol, but they got me some whites and i was there, it was great, but i must say ive lost my throwing arm,,lol

Welcome to the Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees ) Cricket Team. We need a new Communications Manager so keep breeding those pigeons. Must sqay that we have a problem keeping up with supply as evey time the fly near Non Thai they disapear....I believe the market has been selling the new delicacy Pigeon Pie.

hi all,

How are your throwing knees? There's a spare in Lords' biscuit tin, if we need to call upon it.

SC

EDIT: He seems 'armless; a good addition to the team, though I'm not sure where he will be handy in his condition.

How's your other arm, if you need to play a few back-hand strokes?

hi all,

Welcome to the Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees ) Cricket Team. We need a new Communications Manager so keep breeding those pigeons. Must sqay that we have a problem keeping up with supply as evey time the fly near Non Thai they disapear....I believe the market has been selling the new delicacy Pigeon Pie.

I was told they were very rare miniature turkeys. I was told we should have a big doo for Christmas...

SC

brit, i wouldnt say i was a swinger my mate, ill just stick with the wife thank you,,cheesy.gif

but i could move it a bit with cloud cover,,lol,

and my claim to fame is i played against Ian Botham,, but at bloody football,, he lived in epworth and played in the local sunday team,,

brit, i wouldnt say i was a swinger my mate, ill just stick with the wife thank you,,cheesy.gif

but i could move it a bit with cloud cover,,lol,

and my claim to fame is i played against Ian Botham,, but at bloody football,, he lived in epworth and played in the local sunday team,,

Wow... we have been looking for a celebrity to support the cause...

Maybe you can be the face of our campaign if you have the right look...

Has anyone ever told you that you are a handsome man?...

hi all,

Welcome to the team PJ.

By the way, over 50 just happens to be in your favor........Don't get into trouble for forgetting thing......just put it down to the older age.

hi all,

Will see if I can organize some of my pigeons to travel via Chiang Rai.

Maybe PJ can get some of the pig farmers involved in breeding some.

hi all,

I'm not sure I want cross-breed pig-pigeons flying over my house

SC

TV Cricket

The team with wide-brimmed hats

hi all,

Welcome to the team PJ.

By the way, over 50 just happens to be in your favor........Don't get into trouble for forgetting thing......just put it down to the older age.

PJ, when you said you'd lost your bowling arm, do you mean that you just can't remember where you left it... bit of a senior moment?

I'm sure it will turn up again.

SC

TV Cricket

We're not one-armed bandits, except for a few of us...

hi all,

I was told they were very rare miniature turkeys. I was told we should have a big doo for Christmas...

SC

SC, I also have an abundant supply of these, if you think we can pass them off as miniature turkeys

hi all,

SC

TV Cricket

I wonder what a cross breed pig-pigeon looks like.

SC

TV Cricket

Squash that curiosity and DO NOT LOOK UP!

SC

TV Cricket

Here's mud in your eye!

oh if only...

SC

TV Cricket

SC

TV Cricket

Here's mud in your eye!

oh if only...

Look at the bright side. We can design and market a very large very strong range of Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees) Cricket team umberellas to comlement our range of cheerleader uniforms.

Edited by harrry

SC

TV Cricket

SC

TV Cricket

Here's mud in your eye!

oh if only...

Look at the bright side. We can design and market a very large very strong range of Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees) Cricket team umberellas to comlement our range of cheerleader uniforms.

These umbrellas could be marketed as the top of the Line "Thailand Needs Cricket Skin Whitener"

These umbrellas could be marketed as the top of the Line "Thailand Needs Cricket Skin Whitener"

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is another product with a top secret formula....but I will tell you. H2O

hi all,

SC

SC, I also have an abundant supply of these, if you think we can pass them off as miniature turkeys

Ah - and do you have two cans?

SC

I am currently thinking of a design for the sight screens for you. I was thinking bamboo and re bar.

But then again I have been told not to think to much, so I am not sure what to do.

You tell who ever said "not to think to much" that this is a free world and if you want to think, be it a little or a lot, then it is up to you your choice.

Now, what was it that I was thinking about......Oh yes, I remember.....harrry's secret formula.