Thailand Needs Cricket

We could improvise the Rolls......no windows...keeps the warmth in...for when our team does it PR tour to the Davis Base in Antarctica...smile.png

We will not have to throw the beer cans in the creek to keep them cool on that trip.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could improvise the Rolls......no windows...keeps the warmth in...for when our team does it PR tour to the Davis Base in Antarctica...smile.png

We will not have to throw the beer cans in the creek to keep them cool on that trip.

Can't throw Harry.....no windows..you will need to keep them inside...other wise, all frozen.

post-64834-0-02667400-1337936137_thumb.jpg

This Rolls Royce I was reserving for the Pommies......but if you really want it SC it is yours.

A roller; now that is more like it. I love how its got no windows, so I won't be distracted by young ladies on their way to university...

You might call it a Roller Blind...

Sadly, not sufficient capacity for our purposes, though, if we're to get enough knees on for all our cheerleaders

SC

(edit: repetition deleted)

"You might call it a Roller Blind ... cheesy.gif

SC, you do have brilliant moments of clarity.

This Rolls Royce I was reserving for the Pommies......but if you really want it SC it is yours.

A roller; now that is more like it. I love how its got no windows, so I won't be distracted by young ladies on their way to university...

Sadly, not sufficient capacity for our purposes, though, if we're to get enough knees on for all our cheerleaders

SC

OK. So we'll take the Roller for the away match at Davis, where there's not much to see anyway, but for the matches round Thailand, we'll cruise topless in one of those duplex charabancs with the cheerleaders all hanging out on the top deck.

Now we're going to need a pantechnicon for the team supplies - not least the DJ's double-decker...

post-60794-0-61929400-1337940093_thumb.j

SC

I'm delighted that the Roller Blind's got a bowling machine ready fitted for the practice nets, by the way

Edited by StreetCowboy

SC

OK. So we'll take the Roller for the away match at Davis, where there's not much to see anyway, but for the matches round Thailand, we'll cruise topless in one of those duplex charabancs with the cheerleaders all hanging out on the top deck.

Now we're going to need a pantechnicon for the team supplies - not least the DJ's double-decker...

post-60794-0-61929400-1337940093_thumb.j

SC

I'm delighted that the Roller Blind's got a bowling machine ready fitted for the practice nets, by the way

Well .....by the looks of that, we only need one.

Boys, Boys, Boys ... I maintain that this is the idea vehicle for transport ... just paint it in the teams colours.

Do have a look at http://gallery.xeman...d-bus-pictures/ for painted bus images.

Want to know more about

Fish Farms or a simple Australian Visa Application ?

vw-suv.jpg

This is more like it. airconditioned for the cheerleader's comfort and reliable for Bangkok traffic.

As if I'd drive a VW...

This bus is off the market.

The Sri Lankan team , since 2009, have been looking for this exact fit of their needs. They have bought the last dozen available, ,,,,just to be sure

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/srilanka/4930665/Sri-Lanka-cricket-players-lucky-to-survive-terror-attack-in-Pakistan.html

The VW is a great choice for Thailand.. I just saw HRH on television making his trip to Ahyudhaya in one. It is good to see him enjoying seeing his people again after his long stay in hospital

Edited by harrry

The VW is a great choice for Thailand.. I just saw HRH on television making his trip to Ahyudhaya in one. It is good to see him enjoying seeing his people again after his long stay in hospital

I never knew he played cricket. That's great news!

SC

If the important people use them, then why not our cricket team.

That will allow more room in the bus for the extra cheer squad members

That OK? SC

That OK? SC

Ok, someone else can drive the van, and I'll drive the coach; or maybe the coach can drive himself, and I'll drive the cheerleaders' bus. We need to focus on our competitive edge - our winning strategy. We'll be known as "The team with two knees"...

SC

NO.......We need the chearleaders...say two to a player to travel in the VWs......a convoy of 20 nicely painted VWs travelling along the highway with blue lights in front and behind will strike fear into any opposition.

NO.......We need the chearleaders...say two to a player to travel in the VWs......a convoy of 20 nicely painted VWs travelling along the highway with blue lights in front and behind will strike fear into any opposition.

I think its better if we deploy the cheerleaders to best effect cruising topless in the charabanc. Cliff Richards never went anywhere in an armoured car - particularly not a German one. People would have tittered if he'd said he was away down to the garage for a German Tank.

Its got to be a bus, and its got to be a double decker, and its got to be open topped. And red. A red Routemaster. After that, the details are up to you.

SC

That OK? SC

Ok, someone else can drive the van, and I'll drive the coach; or maybe the coach can drive himself, and I'll drive the cheerleaders' bus. We need to focus on our competitive edge - our winning strategy. We'll be known as "The team with two knees"...

SC

Sorry SC...I can't answer that....children are involved here.

I think its better if we deploy the cheerleaders to best effect cruising topless in the charabanc. Cliff Richards never went anywhere in an armoured car - particularly not a German one. People would have tittered if he'd said he was away down to the garage for a German Tank.

Its got to be a bus, and its got to be a double decker, and its got to be open topped. And red. A red Routemaster. After that, the details are up to you.

SC

I'd say your covered everyting, there, except for the music system.

Do you want that on the bus,or following, on the VW's?

Edited by kevjohn

SC

If it is louder than a Thai disco bus on another van 2 miles behind.

SC

We could put the DJ's double-decker on the top deck, with the speakers in two vans on either side, for maximum stereophonic effect.

SC

We could put the DJ's double-decker on the top deck, with the speakers in two vans on either side, for maximum stereophonic effect.

Or quadraphonic, front... back... and either side....Now, wouldn't that be a blast....clap2.gif

SC

post-147205-0-56160400-1337946320_thumb.

red ...double decker...you can paint 'Routemaster' across the front grille

SC

Or quadraphonic, front... back... and either side....Now, wouldn't that be a blast....clap2.gif

Quadrophenia! Tops! We could pick up a few vespas while we're at it...

guys...I need to advise everyone.. My eyesight is very bad... I hope you wil make a special allowance for me....ill be bringing my oversize bat.

post-147205-0-36665200-1337946698_thumb.

So you come from that part of Qld that has big things as tourist atractions?

guys...I need to advise everyone.. My eyesight is very bad... I hope you wil make a special allowance for me....ill be bringing my oversize bat.

Did you manage to see the Vespa OKwink.png

So you come from that part of Qld that has big things as tourist atractions?

Harry........Please Note

The Big Banana IS in NSW........smile.png

Someting like this

mp3500-815x612.png

That looks just big enough for a driver with a cheerleader riding pillion, and one more on each knee. Economy, convenience and style!

I knew you wood like it......thumbsup.gif Even built for balance....smile.png

Someting like this

mp3500-815x612.png

That looks just big enough for a driver with a cheerleader riding pillion, and one more on each knee. Economy, convenience and style!

I knew you wood like it......thumbsup.gif Even built for balance....smile.png

It would make for tricky handling, having to steer at the same time though... I suppose the great thing about a bike is that you can steer by leaning, if one's knees are otherwise occupied...

Did you manage to see the Vespa OKwink.png

Sure did... That can help pull my bat on to the field as well as its other duties!