Route 999, The Newest Entertainment Complex Opens

britmaveric

Route 999, the newest Entertainment Complex in Pattaya softly opens its doors.

A brand new entertainment complex has opened its doors, just in time for the New Year. The venue is called Route 999 and on Thursday Night a soft opening took place. In attendance were Khun Chanyut, Member of Parliament for Chonburi Province, Khun Supagit, the new chief and CEO of Banglamung District, Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya and Police Colonel’s Somnook and Itipon, the Chief of Pattaya Police and Chief of Pattaya’s Immigration Department respectively, along with many other local dignitaries.

The venue is split into three clubs, the first is a Live Band Club featuring top cover’s bands from Bangkok, the second is a DJ Club featuring top DJ’s from Thailand and around the world and the third is the Coyote Club featuring European Coyote Girls. The venue is located on Pattaya Third Road and we at Pattaya City News wish the owners, Khun Deelek and his wife, Khun Biw much success with Route 999.

-Pattaya City News

Friday 30th December 2005

Mav,

What are " European Coyote Girls" ???

Sounds like the Russian Mafia are expanding their operation in Pattaya....

No clue I was wondering the same thing.... I'll have to pop down there next week and find out.

It might be in the same vein as a franchise in yank land....

http://www.coyoteuglysaloon.com/home.html

I bet it's the same geezers behind Russian A Go Go on Walking St...

the yanks aren't clever enuff! :o

got speaking to a fellow brit in a MP in Patts some time back & it turns out that he is a copper working for the DEA in Pat. He told me that the Russian mafia are taking over & the thais aren't able to fight them off. The balance of power in Pat is shifting....

the yanks aren't clever enuff!  :o

got speaking to a fellow brit in a MP in Patts some time back & it turns out that he is a copper working for the DEA in Pat. He told me that the Russian mafia are taking over & the thais aren't able to fight them off. The balance of power in Pat is shifting....

I wouldn't be so sure - last attempt by the russian mafia, they all ended up being found dead in a flat after being mowed down by machine guns.

the yanks aren't clever enuff!  :D

Nonsense, they will and cannot overpower the thai's especially in pattaya. :o

I thoroughly endorse that comment Dave, it is ludicrous to suggest that the balance of power is shifting. The Thais will allow what they what and whom they want to encroach on their territory and for how long and how far; before employing tactics such as Britmaveric has quoted amogst other quite memorable incidents.

the yanks aren't clever enuff!  :o

Your fellow Brit that works for the DEA in Pattaya...55555 you're to funny, balance of power shifting!! 55555555

I thoroughly endorse that comment Dave, it is ludicrous to suggest that the balance of power is shifting. The Thais will allow what they what and whom they want to encroach on their territory and for how long and how far; before employing tactics such as Britmaveric has quoted amogst other quite memorable incidents.

Dave and Chopper are quite right, of course.

Jaffy would no doubt have been able to perceive the likelihoods for himself, but, you see, the "information" came from a fellow clever Brit--in a MP--and not from one of the unclever Yanks. Hence the evidence was just overwhelming.

It was (cough) the venue that distorted the message. Jaffy, before you can just believe something unconditionally, you've first got to hear it in The Dog's <deleted>, Soi Yamato.

Oh dear, yet another undercover officer whose job relies on anonymity telling a perfect stranger what he does for a living. :o

Just another bullshitting wannabe with about as much of a clue as to what is really going on as a deceased rodent.

The Thai cannot handle the Russians? :D

"Jaffy would no doubt have been able to perceive the likelihoods for himself, but, you see, the "information" came from a fellow clever Brit--in a MP--and not from one of the unclever Yanks."

"Oh dear, yet another undercover officer whose job relies on anonymity telling a perfect stranger what he does for a living.

Just another bullshitting wannabe with about as much of a clue as to what is really going on as a deceased rodent.

The Thai cannot handle the Russians?"

Poor Jaffy! :o:D

The Thais will tolerate the Russians just as long as it suits them. And when they tire of it, there will be a whole lot of floaters and flyers from mother Russia and the provinces.....

~WISteve

Where on 3rd road exactly is this place?

It is at the far northern end of 3rd Road,

opposite that massive barbecue joint (99Baht all you can eat). About 100 meters from the North Pattaya Road junction.

I thought I would answer this to try and keep this post on-topic, it seems to be going a bit "off course"

HM1973

Finally an answer to my question... Have you been there and if so, anything worth while? :o

Thanx anyway. Will have to check out myself. :D

EDH

Where on 3rd road exactly is this place?

It is at the far northern end of 3rd Road,

opposite that massive barbecue joint (99Baht all you can eat). About 100 meters from the North Pattaya Road junction.

I thought I would answer this to try and keep this post on-topic, it seems to be going a bit "off course"

The Thai cannot handle the Russians?   :o

A small example of the "balance of power":

http://www.pattayamail.com/475/news.shtml#hd1

If they had any power at all, the wouldn't be robbing banks. No different than the average local idiots try to rob bank and get caught 3 blocks away/in the next town/trying to buy a truck with marked bills story.

:D