Pcx 150 Stolen

ianthai

really profitable business, when they pay guards less than half of what they charge

When I worked in engineering the bill out rate to the customer was 2.25 if we worked in the office and 1.75 if we worked on site. So twice what they pay the guards seems OK.

There are more examples but....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really profitable business, when they pay guards less than half of what they charge

When I worked in engineering the bill out rate to the customer was 2.25 if we worked in the office and 1.75 if we worked on site. So twice what they pay the guards seems OK.

There are more examples but....

you are comparing apples to oranges.

I use to own a small security firm with only 150 or so guards.

We could never charge double for guards and no one in the industry in the West could do that and yet our expenses were MUCH MUCH higher than here.

Back home we had to cover workers comp insurance, public liability insurance, over time, and endless other expense.

Engineering provides office and certain equipment for staff, including office running costs, while security office does not have any of this

Bought a Xena today, have to say is very loud, impressed with the noise lets hope its never used in anger.

how much did you pay and from where, being looking on e bay but if they are not massivly more expensive here will buy here

thanks

I think they have 2 models, I bought the latest model it cost 1800 baht from MaiThai in Pattaya, maybe you can buy cheaper but I wanted mine as soon as possible, my friend wishes he had bought one, maybe his PCX would still be with him.

Bought a Xena today, have to say is very loud, impressed with the noise lets hope its never used in anger.

how much did you pay and from where, being looking on e bay but if they are not massivly more expensive here will buy here

thanks

Marstons, if you can wait, the guy I linked to the other day delivers. I got mine from Bangkok to Samui in two days.

Get a disc lock and a cable - best of both worlds.

thanks

Marstons, if you can wait, the guy I linked to the other day delivers. I got mine from Bangkok to Samui in two days.

Get a disc lock and a cable - best of both worlds.

Awaiting delivery of the bike so no rush but on e bay the latest models were all about $100 us with postage then who knows with th ecustoms. 1800 seems a good price but until i get the bike no rush now knowing a place in Pattaya is selling around that price. Will check out the link