Picture Framing Service

Rickster

Looking for a shop that can supply and fit a nice frame for a large laminated Wedding print. Would ideally like a decent choice of frame and of course good workmanship at a reasonable price.

I googled and had a few suggestions but always good to hear recommendations from people who have actually used this kind of service. Anywhere on Phuket is ok as i have a car to transport it back home.

Thanks for any leads....

There is a place on Choafa rd east , just at the junction where the turn off is for Phuket zoo.

Doubles up as a second hand book shop on the left hand side , if you are coming from chalong circle.

Hope this helps .

There is a place on Choafa rd east , just at the junction where the turn off is for Phuket zoo.

Doubles up as a second hand book shop on the left hand side , if you are coming from chalong circle.

Hope this helps .

There's also one virtually opposite this - on the right side (obviously!).

If your in the mid island, bang tao, surin area the acrosss from the big school in Cherntalay there is an excellent framer easy to spot and he is very good value wide selection nice guy framed dozens of stuff for me no complaints and he will come and hang them up for you also.

Tons of places in Phuket Town. Literally everywhere you look you'll find someone doing framing.

i think the original poster knows theres lots of places in phuket town but wants specific names and places, it's like saying i'm looking for a place that sells beer and you say theres lots of places in phuket town, no really helpful to someone thats looking for genuine help

• 9 months later...

Late update on this thread as i totally forgot about it. Anyway the shop i used is called Pro Image on Choa fah east rd. Coming out of Phuket town towards Chalong, past big PTT station on left after the big new government building, just after you pass the Tesco/Lotus express on the right there is a row of shops on the left and the Pro Image studio is in the middle of that row.

Great shop with all the equipment and frames everything you would require re framing service and printing. Friendly staff who speak English very well indeed. Strangely enough this place was recommended to me by the lady who has a framing shop/used book shop on the junction for turning to Phuket Zoo. She didn't really seem keen on making me a frame, god knows why as that's her business, and recommended Pro Image, strange business acumen if you ask me!!!