Looking For Top End

RenwalLawrence

Seeing as the OP is likely a troll, as for sure (as another member pointed out) he wouldnt be needing to post the query himself, he would have a PA etc to do the leg work for him..but anyway..

Four Seasons Bangkok.

Stayed in a Cabana a couple of Christmases ago.

There are regular rooms, but on one floor there are individual Cabana rooms. Free standing Cabanas in gardens with a pool. Walk in wardrobe. Glorious bathroom. Phone in the toilet..yes, all the mod cons tongue.png Bed was supersized as was the TV.

Lobby had high tea with a jazz band. Felt like colonial central. Staff lovely. Large posh shopping area linked to it, so you can go out without really going out. Restaurant fairly nice. Room service excellent. Gym and Spa.

I stayed in one of these:

Four-Seasons-Bangkok-photos-Facilities-Cabana-Room-And-Pool.JPEG

Rooms inside:

Slide8.jpg

These images taken from the net. Have photos of the bathroom somewhere, really stunning bathrooms actually.

My room was a one bedroom, but relatives had a larger cabana with a private living room area

Edited by eek

Ohhh god , bore me no more.

Those that " demand top end" will be better asking their PA to book everything rather than bothering us mortals here on the board.

Get a life

Of course if you eant you wanted your end topped then yes we can help.

Ohhh god , bore me no more.

Those that " demand top end" will be better asking their PA to book everything rather than bothering us mortals here on the board.

Get a life

Of course if you eant you wanted your end topped then yes we can help.

Most Farangs in thailand have some type of PA but usually she prefers the title of GF or Wife .....:D

Hold on, just noticed this is your first post... so nice to have you here and such a nice introduction.

As you deman top end let me give a little service to you.

here is what would have been a nice first post.

Hi everyone, new to the board and would appreciate some help.

Coming to BKK for a trip in a few weeks. Would like some advice on accommodation and transport if I may. My company pays for it and our policy is fairly generous so really would like to stay in a nice 5 star hotel and arrange a limo driver or something of that sorts.

Also any helpful hints on good places to dine at.. I heard the roof/ sky bar at one of the hotels was great.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Hope i dont come over as a right pratt with comments re wanting 5 star accom and limo driver... we do have a very good travel and entertainment policy... one of the few perks that are avaialble these days

Thanks in advance for your help

Wouldnt it be nice if once - just once - these obvious troll threads are either ignored or closed immediately, rather than encouraged and engaged with?

Until that happens, thaivisa will continue its inevitable slide into nonsense.

Wouldnt it be nice if once - just once - these obvious troll threads are either ignored or closed immediately, rather than encouraged and engaged with?

its already slid into nonsense .........i think it was a slippery slope and we may not yet have hit rock bottom ........

Instant bans are the answer ,thank me later

its already slid into nonsense .........i think it was a slippery slope and we may not yet have hit rock bottom ........

Instant bans are the answer ,thank me later

be careful what you wish for

• Like 1

I agree.

But.... umm.... haven't you just 'encouraged' or 'engaged' in this one?

I would have though that <deleted> would have been a much better fit for your opinion.

• Like 1

Why do you need to know if you are already here lol.I didn't know they had first class from Phuket to BKK.

Roo do us a favour and state where I'm posting from will you please. I've had a couple of " I bet you're not even in Thailand" PMs from, shall we say, less cerebral members.

Can't tell, my lips are sealed whistling.gif OK the truth is you are an intergalactic poster. Here you go, they all know now.

That's all I needed. biggrin.png

I agree.

But.... umm.... haven't you just 'encouraged' or 'engaged' in this one?

I would have though that <deleted> would have been a much better fit for your opinion.

True. But then the forum wouldnt have had the benefit of my wisdom, would it?

And it would be a sadder, less interesting place as a result.

• Like 2

I thank those who have responded with sincerity. My PA of almost 20 years has taken ill, and is of no use to me now. My wife is insistent on shopping in Bangkok, so I must look for detail on Bangkok and transport . We are currently at Cape Sienna in Phuket. I apologize if I come across as arrogant to the little people. But, that’s what separates me from the dredges of society. I believe the Four Seasons will do for a few days, until I can find a more suitable hotel. I welcome any thoughts.

I thank those who have responded with sincerity. My PA of almost 20 years has taken ill, and is of no use to me now. My wife is insistent on shopping in Bangkok, so I must look for detail on Bangkok and transport . We are currently at Cape Sienna in Phuket. I apologize if I come across as arrogant to the little people. But, that’s what separates me from the dredges of society. I believe the Four Seasons will do for a few days, until I can find a more suitable hotel. I welcome any thoughts.

Are the dredges of society the same as the dregs of society. Only really refined people speak the true Queens English, so I call you now as a total CAD Sir.

I hav been in the kempinski Siam ,my friend stayed a while ago

He stays in uber nice hotels around the world ,he was raving about that spot

I only got to the front door

It's extremely flash plus the you can walk to Siam paragon in about 1 minute ,would suit yur wife

Never had a limo so can't advise there

Enjoy

A little strange the OP was originally arriving first class in October, asking for advice, now he is supposedly in Thailand.

I smell a rat/troll.

no no no hes arriving first class on Air Asia......well thats his idea of first class i reckon....
  • Like 1

transport wise I highly recommend your missus jumping on the back of a motor bike taxi............she will love it.....it will be the highlight of her life.....

Yes the Four Seasons was really a stunning place to stay.

But in all honesty, i have to say, money can buy many things, but it cannot buy class..