Danish And Thai Police Chasing Hells Angels And Bandidos

webfact

Danish and Thai Police Chasing Bikers

Dennis Krog

HA.jpg

bandidos.jpg

File photos

THAILAND: -- According to the Danish newspaper, Politiken, Danish Motorcycle gangs, Hells Angels and Bandidos, are getting more visible in Thailand, but now a cooperation between the Danish and the Thai police is set to keep a close eye on the bikers, who are known for a wide variety of criminal activities in Denmark.

“The motorcycle gangs can forget setting up Thailand as a base for their criminal activities. In both Denmark and Thailand there is a strong will to fight the kind of crimes these gangs are known for. We are now sharing information and we are willing to assist the Thai police in specific cases as well,” says Kim Kliver, Head of the National investigations center of the Danish Police.

The Danish police are very much aware of the fact that Thailand could be seen as the perfect place to hide money as well as supplying the bikers with drugs and women for prostitution.

“Women from Asia are the largest group of women being trafficked to Denmark, and because of that we will be very much on our toes to see if the bikers are showing interest of getting in to that business as well,” says Kim Kliver.

According to the Danish paper, the Danish bikers are mostly operating in Thailand and Pattaya.

Original news source: http://politiken.dk/...re-paa-udebane/

Source: http://www.scandasia...22&coun_code=dk

-- ScandAsia 2012-05-18

footer_n.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, both groups have been in Thailand for quite a few years now, especially the Bandidos. I thought they were a little more prominent in Bangkok than in Pattaya. (And from what I've seen/heard, most members are Thai, not foreigners.)

simple : arrest and put in jail to rot any individual wearing the jacket... people are warned...

people who are not member, will not dare to wear those jackets anyway, because they would be playing with their life

My pesonal experience of these so called 'bikers' from Norway, Denmark etc are that they are total numbnuts...most have never ridden a bike in their home country and are largely pensioned off sailors or the like...they come here, the girls make them feel special then they get a few tattoos and a bike and think they are a gansta.....pussies the lot of them

For the most part, you're absolutely right on the money...but anyone who is sporting the real deal Hells Angel or Bandido's colors on their backs should be steered clear of....true dirt must be done to sport a patch like that on a person's back, no doubt!

• Like 2

well ,if you give life sentence in a thai prison to anyone wearing the jacket ,they would just stop wearing them and become even harder to catch

at least its easy to keep track of these idiots when they brand themselves in tattoos and jackets and roam around on harleys

anyway ,i have a pick up truck with big wheels ,if they get in my way ,they wont last long :D

• Like 1