george

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love it! All power to her I say!

Yep, if he feels like a girl or wishes he was a girl, fine. That doesn't hurt anyone except close-minded folks who want to control everyone else. It his (her) business only.

• Like 1

Angkookrat1.jpg

Here's the acid test : if the arm is held out straight and bends back at the elbow more than a tad, it is a real gal.

Try it with your own arms held fully out in a line - and get your lady friends to do the same - see ?

These loverly pics don't show this tell-tale fact - just nice to look at ! rolleyes.gif

Angkookrat1.jpg

Here's the acid test : if the arm is held out straight and bends back at the elbow more than a tad, it is a real gal.

Try it with your own arms held fully out in a line - and get your lady friends to do the same - see ?

These loverly pics don't show this tell-tale fact - just nice to look at ! rolleyes.gif

I suspect some TV readers are looking at the photo on the left and thinking… Nooo…

And then looking at the photo on the right and thinking… Hellooo !!

I now understand how so many were fooled. The photo on the left looks like a ladyboy. However, the photo on the right is more convincing....

• Like 1

A Mamasan I know on Soi 6 n Pattaya says that the Ladyboys get four times the customers the girls do.

In a country full of beautiful women, ain't it strange that the real stunners are blokes?

That is no surprise

Guys from all around the world probably come here to get their freak on

They are to scared and in the closet to act out at home

I hadn't realized heterosexuals needed to be in the closet.coffee1.gif

This is Brighton we are talking about.

• Like 1

Let's not lose sight of the fact that it's not a beauty contest like Miss UK or Miss Thailand where a katoey would not be allowed to enter. It's a contest to find a model to show off women's clothes: in effect we are talking about an animated mannequin. If he/she can do the catwalk thing convincingly enough to satisfy buyers that the clothes on display will sell, then that is the only qualification needed.

Publicity stunt. If he/she's been working a local show for years, surely someone (her competitor's camps) would have mentioned it.

smile.png

Actually she is one of the highlighted stars on her employer's website under both her full name and nickname. Hardly hidden! How would her competitors know that she was not born a female ( unless she is a pre op and the tape let go in the changing room!). The show organisers may have known and wanted some publicity for their competition that nobody has heard of. Bottom line who cares well done to her

• Like 1

Publicity stunt. If he/she's been working a local show for years, surely someone (her competitor's camps) would have mentioned it.

smile.png

Actually she is one of the highlighted stars on her employer's website under both her full name and nickname. Hardly hidden! How would her competitors know that she was not born a female ( unless she is a pre op and the tape let go in the changing room!). The show organisers may have known and wanted some publicity for their competition that nobody has heard of. Bottom line who cares well done to her

Yeah, that's my point. The original post suggested that it was 'revealed' after he/she won the contest. With the given information it's unlikely that it was a secret at any point during the contest, especially with the very narrow degrees of separation in this portion of the entertainment business.

:)

Many Thai ladyboys are so beautiful and sexy.

And...by the way, shame on those of you who made bigoted remarks. Thaivisa forum sadly has a lot of bigots (racist, fascist, sexist, homophobic).

• Like 2

It's kind of funny to hear all the echoes of "oh yeah! I can tell. Totally." that crop up on these threads after simply viewing photos. From one of our lofts that overlook Walking Street, it's evident that an awful lot of foreigners simply can't tell. Here's one that I would have trouble identifying without having a conversation (where all the tells tend to reveal themselves).

Poy

smile.png

Yep my daughter caught me out with the Poy thing by asking me who was the prettiest one out of three girls on a chat show and i picked Poy out. Of course I manage to Harrumph my way out of it ( Low quality TV picture, I didn't really look properly, etc)

I guess because most ladyboys round my way look like Somluk Kamsing in a wig.....

But after working in hospitality for a number of years and coming across ( ooer missus ) a few stunning transsexuals upon closer inspection I've never met one where the "blokeness" didn't come out.

Edited by mca