Banglamung District Opens ‘One Stop Service’ For Paying Bills

Rimmer

Banglamung district opens ‘One Stop Service’

PATTAYA:--Banglamung District Office has opened a “one-stop shop” for paying utility and tax bills.

Residents can use the center to pay Provincial Waterworks Authority, TOT Co., Chonburi Excise Office 2, and Department of Land Transport tax and insurance bills. The center will also accept applications for alcohol and tobacco permits Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Government Savings Bank representatives will also be on hand to accept loan payments and handle deposits and withdrawals.

Full story:http://www.pattayama...p-service-12973

pattayamaillogo.png

-- Pattaya Mail 2012-05-25 footer_n.gif

• 2 months later...

Great news, will go anywhere not to patronize the Provincial Waterworks Authority, you will never see any smiling faces at that office clap2.gif

Where do you go when you need to see the sour pusses? I actually need to visit the PWA offices and I'm trying to find out the location.

Great news, will go anywhere not to patronize the Provincial Waterworks Authority, you will never see any smiling faces at that office clap2.gif

Where do you go when you need to see the sour pusses? I actually need to visit the PWA offices and I'm trying to find out the location.

Sour pusses map available in this post:

Sour pusses map available in this post:

Thanks for that, found the place. The sour pusses were having a day off (as expected) but the security guard on the gate was quite pleasant.

Added the co-ordinates, which are 12.96337,100.919946, to the other post in case some folk want to come from other directions.