Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

Totster Stop saying those things to wolfie about me thinking he is a low class...you are putting him against me..he may want to eat me again... :D

Ok i have taken out the carbonate...but this is like a normal drink now... :D anyway do you want a whisky with wolfigizer... :D

Old croc stop asking for strange drinks labels...Kayo is in charge of that and he is not here at the moment...so here is a beer for you...

I´ve go and idea about your 20 post left...why you don´t go to the topic "what´s the city? and post 20 different ones... :o

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need 20 posts for 1,000. Can I come in for a drink? I'm not a virgin (unless it regenerates after a certain length of time) and I don't clean dunnies.

Is there any Sambucca or maybe a Makers Mark in stock? :o

i might have an extra key for the back door if you are interested???? :D

I need 20 posts for 1,000. Can I come in for a drink? I'm not a virgin (unless it regenerates after a certain length of time) and I don't clean dunnies.

Is there any Sambucca or maybe a Makers Mark in stock? :D

I think I'll remain a virgin and thirsty a bit longer thanks LJ :o

Is there any Sambucca or maybe a Makers Mark in stock? :o

Ere we go back doors, it'll be Titanic again next.... :D

Er, is there any Guinness in there LJ.....? :D

redrus

as an Irish man it is my national duty to never be more than 50 foot away from guinness.

I'm sticking beside you then (not behind)....!

Anyone else fancy putting in some practice imbibing the Black Stuff for St Pats....? I know its not till March but..... :o

redrus

as an Irish man it is my national duty to never be more than 50 foot away from guinness.

Easy... always keep a bottle in your pocket.. then you can roam freely... :D

totster :D

i already get the "is that a bottle in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me "line :o

Lovejoy’s declaration of heterosexuality

Honorable members of thaivisa.com

In the past month, you have made several comments to me regarding my sexual preferences Last week this occurred in front of several thousand of my co-members when totster made a comment about me using the back door, and then said” I didn't mean you were gay LJ, merely that you like to slip in unnoticed.” A comment laced with innuendo sarcasm and poor taste

I feel uncomfortable with this unwanted attention. I find that I am embarrassed when I come online. I am extremely upset and I have difficulty concentrating on my work as my eyeliner is running all down my face

I would like to keep our relationship strictly professional. I would appreciate a little more respect from everyone from now on.

I have forwarded a copy of this Sexual Harassment Complaint to thaivisa admin, the local parish priest and my next of kin.

regardless

Lovejoy

In the past month, you have made several comments to me regarding my sexual preferences Last week this occurred in front of several thousand of my co-members when totster made a comment about me using the back door, and then said” I didn't mean you were gay LJ, merely that you like to slip in unnoticed.” A comment laced with innuendo sarcasm and poor taste

I feel uncomfortable with this unwanted attention. I find that I am embarrassed when I come online. I am extremely upset and I have difficulty concentrating on my work as my eyeliner is running all down my face

I would like to keep our relationship strictly professional. I would appreciate a little more respect from everyone from now on.

I have forwarded a copy of this Sexual Harassment Complaint to thaivisa admin, the local parish priest and my next of kin.

regardless

Lovejoy

:D:D

LJ you have been drinking Wolfie´s new drink... :D OH Gosh i think you have an over dose...

BTW Wolfie the drink is not made with animal blood but it can Be MIXED with it to make less strong or you can MIXED with alcohol so that you can taste whisky or some other drinks from time to time...you see if LJ would have mixed your new drink with pork blood he won´t have been so much affected by wolfigizer... :o:D

regardless

Lovejoy

:D:D

LJ you have been drinking Wolfie´s new drink... :D OH Gosh i think you have an over dose...

BTW Wolfie the drink is not made with animal blood but it can Be MIXED with it to make less strong or you can MIXED with alcohol so that you can taste whisky or some other drinks from time to time...you see if LJ would have mixed your new drink with pork blood he won´t have been so much affected by wolfigizer... :D:D

Have I miss Double Dutch again, that always happens when I pay.

Awe LJ, are showing us your sensitive side,...? :o

redrus

Wolfie how do you like my new drink? :o

Its nice, but it tastes like Pork, are you still using that animal blood?

I recommend switching to Jew virgins wolfie... no hint of pork there.. :D

I hear tell that Islamic vintages are also known for a lack of swine. :D

regardless

Lovejoy

Those that protest the loudest... :o

regardless

Lovejoy

Bloody 'ell LJ... just when everyone was forgetting and the heat was off... you went an jumped back into the frying pan.... what follows is your doing now.. :o

Bloody 'ell LJ... just when everyone was forgetting and the heat was off... you went an jumped back into the frying pan.... what follows is your doing now.. :o

Give him a break, tots. Look at all that <deleted> he wrote. It just took him so long to write THAT long and to spell THAT good.

Thank God for Word Processor... :D

Public Apology and Retraction of Statements

Honorable members of Thaivisa and the not so honorable posters in the Baan

I would like to issue this apology to our esteemed friend Lovejoy. It has come to my attention that some members have taken certain harmless comments made by myself and used them to label Lovejoy a Homosexual, which is simply not true.

I make this apology in spite of the fact that I have not directly said that LJ is that way inclined, but it's a shame that certain unsavory members have taken my harmless comments and barraged Lovejoy with such comments.

I also RETRACT all statements that may call Lovejoy's sexuality into question.

He has told me he isn't gay..and I believe him

totster