Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I am very bored...and there is no- one here...everything is clean, the bar is full of stock,LJ is not gay, Wolfie is on a diet so he is not around...

I have been here for 2h and 1/2 doing nothing...but today is my last day at work before 1 week holiday...

Tomorrow I am going to Barcelona with my best friend...I am so looking forward...I haven´t there for years...

Yesterday my friend was interviewed in the radio about the spanish magazine that she and my sister are making in Edinburgh...the sound track was made with songs or by my edinburgh´s band ...really nice... :D

Uff i think I am going to study a little bit...

me voy contigo oh...contigo...me voy a tu vera donde me lleve el destino...hmmmmllelel lalllalallmmmhmmmm contigo me voy contigo...mmhhmammllalllalalaallelellolailo :o:D

Well everybody should know by now that i am away for few days so...

KAYO...can you make sure that everybody is o.k...I know that you are busy at the moment but we also know that i can trust you...so make sure...

1. Wolfie is well look after...he is on a diet at the moment so do not bring him too many virgins...there is some wolfigizer on the fridge...i think i have made enough...

2. LJ is not gay so please bring one of our pretty girls to keep him company...Khall would you mind? you are one of the favourites....

3. Redrus is a bit lost...he cannot find his way between Bedlam and the harem...so try to look for him from time to time...

4. Thaibebop...well...he doesn´t know what is going on...so you just give him drinks and he will be happy...

5. cndvic...food..that´s enough for him...

6.thaipauly...i don´t know if he will turn up...but make sure that he pays what he owes... :D

7.Please make sure that OC have everything that he wants and so his animals... :D

9.Patsycat i don´t know where are you at the moment...but please at you return can you start with the melon show ( at my return we can gossip... :D )

10.Totster is dealing with some important matters so do not disturb him to much...

11. For the rest of the members have fun and anything you need ask KAYO

I will see you in a few days time...

Thank you Kayo...

Glauka :o

Edited by Glauka

What TV clique do you have to be in to understand this thread? :o

The one where you celebrated (too much) the birthday of the guy who first invented LSD.

See Bedlam in a hundred or so more posts. :D

Edited by Boon Mee

What TV clique do you have to be in to understand this thread? :o

We're the cool kids. :D

cv

..and anyway... what makes you think we understand the thread... :D

totster :D

Thread....?

Eh....?

redrus

I MISS KAYOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D ZACAPA SHOTS PLEASE!!!!! :D I reckon by the time I ever get to taste it... my imaginary Zacapa hangover will spoil the whole party.... :D

:D:o

He doesn't seem to be around lately, does he? I hope everything is okay with him.

Kayo's boss is in Brazil. Kayo is BUSY. I miss KAYO!!!!! :D

I MISS KAYOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D ZACAPA SHOTS PLEASE!!!!! :D I reckon by the time I ever get to taste it... my imaginary Zacapa hangover will spoil the whole party.... :D

:D:o

He doesn't seem to be around lately, does he? I hope everything is okay with him.

Kayo's boss is in Brazil. Kayo is BUSY. I miss KAYO!!!!! :D

For some reason I can't picture as "busy". :D

Sorry, I spelled that wrong, I can't believe I did that. It's Daiginjo, which is a level of refinement of the rice used to make the Sake.
what is daigino?

Sake please. Daigino if you have it.

TBB, That was cool. :D

Lovejoy’s declaration of heterosexuality

Honorable members of thaivisa.com

In the past month, you have made several comments to me regarding my sexual preferences Last week this occurred in front of several thousand of my co-members when totster made a comment about me using the back door, and then said” I didn't mean you were gay LJ, merely that you like to slip in unnoticed.” A comment laced with innuendo sarcasm and poor taste

I feel uncomfortable with this unwanted attention. I find that I am embarrassed when I come online. I am extremely upset and I have difficulty concentrating on my work as my eyeliner is running all down my face

I would like to keep our relationship strictly professional. I would appreciate a little more respect from everyone from now on.

I have forwarded a copy of this Sexual Harassment Complaint to thaivisa admin, the local parish priest and my next of kin.

regardless

Lovejoy

J, I can give you roof access now that glauka away on holiday.... or do you er... prefer the back door./... :DAnyway.. Stop being so gay.

Well everybody should know by now that i am away for few days so...

KAYO...can you make sure that everybody is o.k...I know that you are busy at the moment but we also know that i can trust you...so make sure...

1. Wolfie is well look after...he is on a diet at the moment so do not bring him too many virgins...there is some wolfigizer on the fridge...i think i have made enough...

2. LJ is not gay so please bring one of our pretty girls to keep him company...Khall would you mind? you are one of the favourites....

3. Redrus is a bit lost...he cannot find his way between Bedlam and the harem...so try to look for him from time to time...

4. Thaibebop...well...he doesn´t know what is going on...so you just give him drinks and he will be happy...

5. cndvic...food..that´s enough for him...

6.thaipauly...i don´t know if he will turn up...but make sure that he pays what he owes

7.Please make sure that OC have everything that he wants and so his animals...

9.Patsycat i don´t know where are you at the moment...but please at you return can you start with the melon show ( at my return we can gossip...

10.Totster is dealing with some important matters so do not disturb him to much...

11. For the rest of the members have fun and anything you need ask KAYO

I will see you in a few days time...

Thank you Kayo...

Glauka :o

Righty Oh!

What TV clique do you have to be in to understand this thread? :D

We're the cool kids. :D

cv

Hahahahah! :D

I MISS KAYOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D ZACAPA SHOTS PLEASE!!!!! :D I reckon by the time I ever get to taste it... my imaginary Zacapa hangover will spoil the whole party....

Kayo's boss is in Brazil. Kayo is BUSY. I miss KAYO!!!!!

For some reason I can't picture as "busy". :D

She's right though.

I am now living in the boss house, which is behind the bar, and taking care of sdeliveries from 7 am, accounts and purchasing all afternoon, the bar by night and I keep an eye on it all day too, and dream about wrrying about silly things like do we have enough toothpicks for tomorrow, and is there going to be enough ice, or enough change, or etc. etc.. etc...

Yeah I'm playing the role of the boss, and myself, and taking care of all the usual day to day crap... Now glauka wants me to run this place too... Good god... Okay, Only because I know I can.