British Fish & Chip Shop In Thailand.

theblether

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're getting the kebab machine in, you could go the whole distance and get a pizza oven in as well. Nothing like a kebab pizza with extra garlic!

Had a chippy doing this on the east coast of Scotland and the guys were making a killing! Never had it anywhere else in the UK.

Truth be known, they probably made quite a lot of killings with healthy food like that..............w00t.gif

I hope you have ensured a reliable supply of back copies of the Daily Mirror and the Sun in which to wrap these delicacies.

Someone must have copies of the "Sunday Sport" to use. I would prefer mine in the Guardian or the Times.

I hope you have ensured a reliable supply of back copies of the Daily Mirror and the Sun in which to wrap these delicacies.

Someone must have copies of the "Sunday Sport" to use. I would prefer mine in the Guardian or the Times.

I always knew The Nation could be useful someday. :rolleyes:

To keep the many English expats happy theblether you had better leave a few fish in the warmer on display for a few hours to dry out properly.

They seem to prefer it that way I have noticed. wink.png

Edited by smokie36

clarks mince/beef and onion pie,100bhts.worth of chips cooked in beef dripping,tub of mushy peas and 6 bottles of thatchers[katy apple] cider 7%alc.and a bird from ---- wong bar.tow rai karp?

To keep the many English expats happy theblether you had better leave a few fish in the warmer on display for a few hours to dry out properly.

They seem to prefer it that way I have noticed. wink.png

The lassie's Mum, says 'off with their head' pops then on the Farm roof for a few days, then into a glass jar with some salt ... particularly popular with the folk from up Issan way apparently.

Want to know more about

Fish Farms or a simple Australian Visa Application ?

Curry sauce is a must as well! licklips.gif

Chips and curry sauce ! I have survived on this for weeks !

I have never tried curry sauce and chips but after two recommendations i better give it a go.

I had some chips recently with American mustard....not too bad at all

Tell me you intend to cook all this in dripping and I am in...thumbsup.gif

Yes, let's do it correcty

I agree. Whatever you do don't cook it in hydrogenated vegetable oil. That stuff kills.

Is Dripping still availble in the UK ?, would have thought the HSE nazi's with their fluorscent hi-vis jackets putting a stop to using dripping in a chippy

I had some chips recently with American mustard

please dont get our colonial cousins involved....they will be telling us next they invented cod and chips !

further wasnt mustard invented by the krauts or the french or maybe both..thumbsup.gif

Actually it appears it may actually be the Italian's

Bloody Roman's what have they ever done for us ???

Edited by Soutpeel

Curry sauce is a must as well! licklips.gif

Chips and curry sauce ! I have survived on this for weeks !

I have never tried curry sauce and chips but after two recommendations i better give it a go.

I had some chips recently with American mustard...

This is not the Samaritans - take your problems elsewhere.

• Like 1

I haven't seen cod/haddock/plaice on sale anywhere in a Phuket 'fish and chips' meal. Its possible to find 'proper' Brit chips (as opposed to French Fries), but the fish has always been (presumably) relatively local - and not the same at all.