British Fish & Chip Shop In Thailand.

theblether

Fish & Chips = Cod & Chips

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

On The British menu ..

The Aussie one will need to choose form a variety of fish. If you don't choose you will get 'Flake'..more commonly known as Shark.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On The British menu ..

The Aussie one will need to choose form a variety of fish. If you don't choose you will get 'Flake'..more commonly known as Shark.

How about deep fried kangeroo, chips and curry sauce

On The British menu ..

How about deep fried kangeroo, chips and curry sauce

Not a bad idea. make it a Kangaroo sausage on a stick and u have a winner!

British Fish & Chip Shop In Thailand

You only get one Chip ?

closedeyes.gif

Sadly true, but it's still better than french fries.

Waiter: How did you find the fish sir?

Customer: Oh, I just moved the potato chip and there it was!

I'm curious, do brits actually eat deep fried pizza? First I've ever heard of it, so had to Google it, and came up with this:

deep-fried-pizza-5.jpg

Gotta say, doesn't look very appetizing. You guys actually eat that? You're almost as bad as the southern US, where they deep fry everything -- beef hamburger patties, turkey, whatever. Talk about ruining the food.

So my mate was up in Glasgow, doing a bit of work; he went into the local chippie. He was feeling a bit tight round the chest, so he thought he would go for the healthy option - pizza.

"Oh No! He's dropped it in the fryer... he doesn't seem too bothered about it"

How I laughed when I heard that story. The pizza comes out like a sponge, with grease dripping - streaming out of it. Its got to be the fattiest thing in the shop - the mere thought of it makes me short of breath... Do you mind if I pause for a moment... I'd better sit down.

Let's face it, for healthy eating, you could do a lot worse than the humble deep-fried cricket - not yet a staple of Scottish chippies, but this time next year...

SC

http://www.thaivisa....25#entry5342593

TV Cricket - One is never enough

I'm curious, do brits actually eat deep fried pizza? First I've ever heard of it, so had to Google it, and came up with this:

deep-fried-pizza-5.jpg

Gotta say, doesn't look very appetizing. You guys actually eat that? You're almost as bad as the southern US, where they deep fry everything -- beef hamburger patties, turkey, whatever. Talk about ruining the food.

So my mate was up in Glasgow, doing a bit of work; he went into the local chippie. He was feeling a bit tight round the chest, so he thought he would go for the healthy option - pizza.

How I laughed when I heard that story. The pizza comes out like a sponge, with grease dripping - streaming out of it. Its got to be the fattiest thing in the shop - the mere thought of it makes me short of breath... Do you mind if I pause for a moment... I'd better sit down.

Let's face it, for healthy eating, you could do a lot worse than the humble deep-fried cricket - not yet a staple of Scottish chippies, but this time next year...

SC

Pizza - healthy option. That one made me titter !

i remember taking my daughter to Pizza Hut and noticed that the Double Pepperoni had 135 calories. I thought "that will do for me" - until I noticed it was 135 calories in ONE slice and a whole pizza was 6 slices.

That is almost 5 pints of Guinness biggrin.png

Edited by cardholder
  • Like 1

deep-fried-pizza-5.jpg

SC

That could be a beneficial side effect of Global Warming whistling.gif

I take you will be sending over , on the first pallet , a bunch of violent bampots to stand outside the chippy, staring in the window , just after the pubs come out ? To add the patter experience and real feel .

Q " yoo lookin at ma chips ? "

A " naw , yoo callin ma bird a battered fish ? "

and so it goes

I take you will be sending over , on the first pallet , a bunch of violent bampots to stand outside the chippy, staring in the window , just after the pubs come out ? To add the patter experience and real feel .

and so it goes

It would be quite expensive to fly in said individuals, however I could recruit a couple of neds ( chavs ) from Pattaya and train up some of the local lads......all part of the Great British Chippie experience biggrin.png

and so it goes

It would be quite expensive to fly in said individuals, however I could recruit a couple of neds ( chavs ) from Pattaya and train up some of the local lads......all part of the Great British Chippie experience biggrin.png

The correct uniform / overall scheme could make or break the franchise You could do Burberry, or if you wanted a more retro look it could be burgandy Y cardigans and grey staypress .

I have to ask , are you looking for an international jackie that speaks in tongues when blootered for to mentor the staff ?

and so it goes

The correct uniform / overall scheme could make or break the franchise You could do Burberry, or if you wanted a more retro look it could be burgandy Y cardigans and grey staypress .

I have to ask , are you looking for an international jackie that speaks in tongues when blootered for to mentor the staff ?

I have you in mind for that role biggrin.png

and so it goes

It is a very good fit. ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Thaivisa Connect App

and so it goes

When the soiled trench coat fits , wear it .

• Like 1

deep-fried-pizza-5.jpg

SC

i remember taking my daughter to Pizza Hut and noticed that the Double Pepperoni had 135 calories. I thought "that will do for me" - until I noticed it was 135 calories in ONE slice and a whole pizza was 6 slices.

I struggled through fifty lengths* today.....I deserve a bloody beer!

*Of the pool that is you horrible lot...biggrin.png

deep-fried-pizza-5.jpg

SC

I struggled through fifty lengths* today.....I deserve a bloody beer!

*Of the pool that is you horrible lot...biggrin.png

You saved that one well Smokie cheesy.gif