Dark Side Quiz League...

MrPlumbs

Completely uninterested...what is it with the English and their quiz leagues? Is this why the late Richard Dawson was so good on Family Fued?

I went into a bar on the dark side for the first time recently, the owner is a thai woman but the husband is a yank...he said to me 'we have a quiz night on a wednesday do you want to come along' he couldn't have anything worse to me, I was out that bar pronto never to go back....and I'm English! Awful bloody inventions.

If you don't like quizzes or feel a bit inadequate if there is a quiz on in a bar your drinking at don't bother leaving a comment....

I think we got 2 posters here who are shy of showing how <deleted> stupid they are at a quiz. Personally I think that anyone who tries to drum up a bit of a change is OK, whether a quiz night, a boxing match or a love in

If you don't like quizzes or feel a bit inadequate if there is a quiz on in a bar your drinking at don't bother leaving a comment....

Calm down old boy, it's not personal. I believe we are free on this forum to leave a comment where we wish?

Calm down old boy, it's not personal. I believe we are free on this forum to leave a comment where we wish?

Read the OP again. He didn't ask for personal likes or dislikes, he only asked for establishments who might be interested. He didn't ask for your piffle

Edited by prefabs

as somebody mentioned there is a bar on siam country club running a Tuesday quiz and the Red lion on Thursday

so there is some interest........

Do you know where that bar is? and what time at the red lion? and where is the red lion?

red lion is toward the top of Khao Noi on the left after third 711, it starts at 8pm ask for Brian

as somebody mentioned there is a bar on siam country club running a Tuesday quiz and the Red lion on Thursday

so there is some interest........

Do you know where that bar is? and what time at the red lion? and where is the red lion?

red lion is toward the top of Khao Noi on the left after third 711, it starts at 8pm ask for Brian

From the Railway crossing it's on the left after the 5th 7/11 not 3rd.

Edited by Spoonman

A few questions from last nights Red Lion quiz.... try and answer without Wiki....

1 Which film 1977 was the first to use Dolby surround sound?

2 A hendecagon has how many sides?

3 In which decade was The Highway Code first published?

4 What did Prince Albert, consort of Queen Victoria, die of?

5 which planet spins opposite to the other planets in the solar system?

6 The Grand Prix circuit of Interlagos is in which Brazilian City?

7 What was the second bridge to be built over the Thames in London in 1750?

8 Which US city is host to teams called the Penguins in Ice Hockey & the Pirates in Baseball?

9 The Panzer MK V in WWII was better known as?

10 Name the movie star brothers who appeared in Good Will Hunting