Manchester United

redrus

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

While i know and appreciate what Petermik means, I've actually been loving RickG's posts today. Comedy gold put downs of Carmine and Liverpool.

His scouser post was quality....he should grow those balls a bit!

25 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Where is MrRed?

Christ give us some decent Utd posters....nev sort out this bunch of whining hedgehogs will ya!!

He is well mate, Had a meet up near end of last season will Red and Russ, talk to MrRed online most days.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, petermik said:

RickG

As i have pointed out to you before,don,t get involved with certain outside contributors to the United forum as they detest anything and everything about our club....I was given the same advice on here not long after I first started posting....I took no notice and tried reasoning backed up by facts....what an utter waste of time.....what followed were chiildish and condescending comments similar to the one above.....give it up lad,you know it makes sense....you can,t polish a turd no matter how hard you try.....not for one minute am I suggesting brother carmine is in this category but you get my drift I,m sure....:thumbsup:

I think of it as trying to save those that have been brain washed by the media. But with United maybe you are right... The anti United agenda has been going on for so long it's ingrained.

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

old chippy tits

I don't know what that means or who it refers to.but brilliant.

If you are talking about me I don't think of myself as a comedian in any form.

We are not top dogs atm but I still sense a lot of anti United sentiment around. After all we probably ruined about half of your football watching life.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I don't know what that means or who it refers to.but brilliant.

If you are talking about me I don't think of myself as a comedian in any form.

We are not top dogs atm but I still sense a lot of anti United sentiment around. After all we probably ruined about half of your football watching life.

No I’m not referring to you, He wears a bra and knows who he is. 

Absolutely ruined my prime pissing years, I have United uncles and cousins . I lived around Prestwich, Kersal, Whitefield and Crumpsall in the early 00’s. Lots of shitbag Red mates too. 

13 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I think of it as trying to save those that have been brain washed by the media. But with United maybe you are right... The anti United agenda has been going on for so long it's ingrained.

What a load of self absorbed, self indulgent b*llocks!  Absolute playground nonsense.  

Edited by carmine

9 hours ago, carmine said:

I see BB is still the same numpty  as ever.....he's found a playground chum in young Rick now!!?

9 hours ago, carmine said:

What a load of self absorbed, self indulgent b*llocks!  Absolute playground nonsense.  

What a laugh a minute big C could be....sadly though he,s deadly serious.....but I can understand and have some sympathy with the poor chap,it would send me bonkers too if my club had not won a league title for 60+ years..... a nice and peaceful weekened to all :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Oh dear...……..11 part time players but no team out there today.

Mutterings...…...

Pogba……….Jeez what sort of team have I come to?

Lukaku……...Shouldn't have eaten all those doughnuts!

Bailly...……..Am I supposed to mark players and what is ball control?

Lindelhof……..Not sure about this back line set up. 

Martial...…..I gave it my best 5 minutes.

Brighton always unlucky for me; lost three successive Sussex Senior Cup Finals at their old ground, so don't worry Maureen you're not alone and anyway Zinedan is free!

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Apppalling display from United.they had 8 days to train together but looked like they have never met.

Brighton were straight out of the blocks ,winning every 50/50 ball and it would have been a travesty if United had even got a point. I lost count of how many times United just gave the ball away or just hit and hope long balls

Players like Bailly and Lindelof who had been playing well were just out muscled and out manouvered.Would not surprise to see Jones and Smalling back next week,back to square one.

I  struggled to give anyone more than a 4 out of 10 match rating.

agree 100%, I believe this is the product of discord and friction throughout the team and the result is a team that is playing as individuals - the buck stops with the manager

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Good game to watch. Being a neutral like ?

I suppose i cannot comment unless i'm complimentary or i'll be what the precious self absorbed little luvvies refer to as an ABU or apparently i'm jealous!!!??

Tell you what though........no, better not!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Apppalling display from United.they had 8 days to train together but looked like they have never met.

Brighton were straight out of the blocks ,winning every 50/50 ball and it would have been a travesty if United had even got a point. I lost count of how many times United just gave the ball away or just hit and hope long balls

Players like Bailly and Lindelof who had been playing well were just out muscled and out manouvered.Would not surprise to see Jones and Smalling back next week,back to square one.

I  struggled to give anyone more than a 4 out of 10 match rating.

I commend you for being prepared to say it as it is. 

Adds a bit of extra bite to the game next monday!  I think we'll see if Mourinho still has the dressing room.  If United come out of the blocks against Spurs we know its nothing too major, but if they don't put in a performance regardless of the result, then theres serious player issues.

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

not even the fellaini plan b could salvage anything. 

That game took me back to the golden era of David Moyes.

What an astonishing impact that 450m odd Jose's spent has made on their progress

Edited by carmine

6 minutes ago, carmine said:

That game took me back to the golden era of David Moyes.

What an astonishing impact that 450m odd Jose's spent has made on their progress

he hasn't made a single united player better in their role. except possibly fellaini, if you're stretching the definition of "better" to mean simply "more important to my tactics". 

even de gea, still probably the best goalkeeper in the world, looks like he might be on the decline under him. which is surely a personality or morale thing rather than ability.

5 minutes ago, StevieH said:

he hasn't made a single united player better in their role. except possibly fellaini, if you're stretching the definition of "better" to mean simply "more important to my tactics". 

even de gea, still probably the best goalkeeper in the world, looks like he might be on the decline under him. which is surely a personality or morale thing rather than ability.

Yes, De Gea's distribution was atrocious.  And Mourinho's complained about the lack of defensive signings yet the ones playing rubbish now were his signings in the first place so maybe the board doesn't trust him that much now, and as you say, how many players has he improved?

11 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I looked at Utd's bench at half time and thought it quite weak compared to ours and that's with Son and Wanyama yet to return.

I'm looking forward to the game next week with some confidence.

United will sit back and try to keep it tight and narrow, then hope for us to make a mistake.  If we score first though, certainly on last nights evidence, it could be fun!!  But i doubt very much United will be as poor as last night.

That was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I've come to the conclusion that with the strikers and midfielders that United have they are built to be an attacking team, but their manager is Jose Mourinho. A huge disconnect.

Add on that Mourinho has installed a player that clearly doesn't fit his style of play, Pogba, as team captain. You have to know that every player on the squad realizes what is going on. This is a mess to be laid at the feet of Mourinho and Ed Woodward.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I've come to the conclusion that with the strikers and midfielders that United have they are built to be an attacking team, but their manager is Jose Mourinho. A huge disconnect.

Add on that Mourinho has installed a player that clearly doesn't fit his style of play, Pogba, as team captain. You have to know that every player on the squad realizes what is going on. This is a mess to be laid at the feet of Mourinho and Ed Woodward.

Apparently you're another one that knows absolutely nothing about football then.  ?

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Apparently you're another one that knows absolutely nothing about football then.  ?

it's a good point jellydog makes, pogba has lots of attributes but leadership has never really struck you as one. this united side lacks leaders, whereas great united sides of the past always had three or four natural captains in their ranks. it's hard to see who the actual leader of this team is. 'cos it doesn't look like the manager does it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

:thumbsup:

Another take on the United mess is that some of their ballyhooed players might not be quite as good as they are supposed to be.

I missed it, where was Sanchez ? Got a knock ?