Manchester United

redrus

in short, the league is bent.

Nah, it's not bent.

Officials are human though (well almost) and as such, can be put under pressure, whether that be by supporters, managers or players - and that might affect their decision making at times - that's not the same as cheating.

Bit like a ref giving a pen to a team visiting Anfield - ref might feel if he's in two minds that not giving it is the easier/safer decision. Do you accept that's a possibility and if so, do you consider that that constitutes cheating?

Not interested in the time debate but am interested in finding out why we continue to play the 4-5-lose formation.

Too lazy to look up the stats but willing to guess that going back to last year, every time we roll out this set-up we draw or lose.

0 goals in last two matches is not good enough! Sorry I don't count B-hams own goal as one for us.

Edited by bkkjames

Another missed opportunity.

True

Absolutely no cutting edge or creativity.

True

The worst utd team for years, on the decline, something wrong at OT .

<deleted>

As Ryan Gigg said a few days ago after the Leeds game "every time United lose a game its a crisis"

He's seen it all before as well as Ferguson. What 3 titles in a row and now sitting second....huge crisis. A

While I was diasppointed at Uniteds failure to put its chances in the back of the net don't lets overlook how well Birmingham are playing.Their defence, as the stats show is as good as any in the league. I dont like the formation with Rooney on his pat malone. In light of Berbatovs apparent ongoing knee injuryI dont see why they cant play Owen up front with Rooney sitting in behind,his best position,. Having said that not much point in hitting long balls with the lack of height but Valencia in particular is providing a lot of low crosses into the box that arent being taken advantage of

While I was diasppointed at Uniteds failure to put its chances in the back of the net don't lets overlook how well Birmingham are playing.Their defence, as the stats show is as good as any in the league. I dont like the formation with Rooney on his pat malone. In light of Berbatovs apparent ongoing knee injuryI dont see why they cant play Owen up front with Rooney sitting in behind,his best position,. Having said that not much point in hitting long balls with the lack of height but Valencia in particular is providing a lot of low crosses into the box that arent being taken advantage of

Fergie brought diouf on to go two up front but then fletcher got sent off changed the game that,we could have gone all out for the win and see what diouf can do.

I also think fergie has lost confidence in owen,and with berbatov going for a op,we really need a striker and a loaned one would really help,maybe rudd back think he could still score a few for us.I AM SAYING A LOAN AS WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND.

I also think fergie has lost confidence in owen,

Not sure about that. Since Owen scored that hat-trick, don't really think he's had much playing time.

we really need a striker and a loaned one would really help,maybe rudd back think he could still score a few for us.I AM SAYING A LOAN AS WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND.

I don't think bringing Rudd back is the answer. Be happier for us to give Macheda a run. Am sorry he hasn't already after what he did last season for us. Deserves the chance more than Diouf in my opinion.

Fergie brought diouf on to go two up front but then fletcher got sent off changed the game that,we could have gone all out for the win and see what diouf can do.

I also think fergie has lost confidence in owen,and with berbatov going for a op,we really need a striker and a loaned one would really help,maybe rudd back think he could still score a few for us.I AM SAYING A LOAN AS WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND.

Could you seriously think about ruud up front again say with Berbatov...that would be the laziest partnership at utd ever :D

We deffo are not the same standard as of the last few years but because all united followers have been spoilt success wise!

You just have to chill out and wait for the next wave,ferguson will not be at the helm for much longer and his main objective for the club over the next season or two is to pass on everything he has built to a new manager with little disruption to the players here now and new ones coming this summer.

He has been fortunate before building new teams,this time may prove to be a bit harder only time will tell.

But with his record,NOBODY should doubt him just yet!! :)

Always look on the bright side of life!

I also think fergie has lost confidence in owen,

Not sure about that. Since Owen scored that hat-trick, don't really think he's had much playing time.

we really need a striker and a loaned one would really help,maybe rudd back think he could still score a few for us.I AM SAYING A LOAN AS WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND.

I don't think bringing Rudd back is the answer. Be happier for us to give Macheda a run. Am sorry he hasn't already after what he did last season for us. Deserves the chance more than Diouf in my opinion.

Macheda has had a groin injury for some time and has just resumed training.Disappointing season for him so far as he promised so much last year. Hargreaves is also training with the reserves but still a way off playing. One bad knee is enough to dent your confidence but 2 takes a lot to come back from that .I fact i cant rem,ber when aplayer had 2 knees done at the same time.

MR Bo.

Yes mate all doom and gloom,been saying it on here for awhile we have no money to buy players,we are stuck with what we have,i would not be suprised if rooney is sold in the summer to pay debt.

The barren times are on us.

It was good while it lasted,just hope we sell some of the average players in our squad,and let some of our talented young players comming through.

:)

I was there when we went down and i will be still here when the barren years come.

:D

City get ready for a influx of jcl,s crossing town now you are the new world order :D

You are quite correct Leungken. I personally know Nobby and neither did he pay prostitutes to have sex with him as Ronaldo has done....

This might be a Man U thing - anyone remember the scabby granny prostitute Wayne Rooney also paid for the pleasure of in Liverpool?

You are quite correct Leungken. I personally know Nobby and neither did he pay prostitutes to have sex with him as Ronaldo has done....

Probably not a lot to do either during Nobby's spell at Preston, unless one likes clog dancing or pigeon racing.......... :)

This might be a Man U thing - anyone remember the scabby granny prostitute Wayne Rooney also paid for the pleasure of in Liverpool?

and let's not forget Martin Edwards..........

MARY BROWN :)

MARY BROWN :D

remember the song

Who's up mary brown who's up mary brown tommy tommy docherty. :)

Is the game on channel 3 tonight? a thai friend mentioned it to me last night.

Does anyone now for sure?

Mate just checked on channel 3 for you,there is no game for 10pm but there is at 00 25am,which is the everton v man city game,so all those without trumove have a game to watch tonight.

Couldnt possibly be a Manu thing wasn't he still playing for Everton at the time. And she might be scabby but she's someones Mum ! a bit of respect !!!!

Is the game on channel 3 tonight? a thai friend mentioned it to me last night.

Does anyone now for sure?

Mate just checked on channel 3 for you,there is no game for 10pm but there is at 00 25am,which is the everton v man city game,so all those without trumove have a game to watch tonight.

Thanks for that down to the bar then me thinks! :)

I would struggle to stay up and watch the reds at that time,never mind them lot!

Iam old enough to remember being in the stetford end early 70's after the 70's world cup where bobby moore was accused of stealing a bracelet,and the stretford end sang to him. Where's your bracelet where's your bracelet bobby moore in your handbag in your handbag bobby moore.

Good win by the lads did not play great but got the result!

Also good to hear the anti glazer songs,and a couple of lads thrown out for unfurling a Love United Hate Glazer,banner.

Nani?!

Why, oh why?

That aside, good result. And good to see Mame get on the score sheet (We got a nickname for the lad yet? We need one!)

I Have slated nani before but i thought he did well yesterday a lot better than that waste of space park'

For a start nani has two good feet excellent crosser of the ball takes the man on and beats them,cut the lad some slack a good run in the team could do the lad the world of good.

We was far more potent with two natural wide wingers.

As for diouf i can see promise him in the middle getting on the end of nani and valencia's crosses could be a good option for us chasing games.

Also has velencia got a left foot not seen a player so one footed for a long time,but he is still a excellent player.

Nani?!

Why, oh why?

That aside, good result. And good to see Mame get on the score sheet (We got a nickname for the lad yet? We need one!)

I Have slated nani before but i thought he did well yesterday a lot better than that waste of space park'

For a start nani has two good feet excellent crosser of the ball takes the man on and beats them,cut the lad some slack a good run in the team could do the lad the world of good.

We was far more potent with two natural wide wingers.

As for diouf i can see promise him in the middle getting on the end of nani and valencia's crosses could be a good option for us chasing games.

Also has velencia got a left foot not seen a player so one footed for a long time,but he is still a excellent player.

Nani is just not good enough,not consistent enough and lightweight,and also he likes hitting the corner flag too often with his lashes at the ball,Valencia i would put in the same category but a little better! he does have a left foot but its for standing on only :)

A good win under the belt ...yes! but Burnley did have a few very good chances and where unlucky to get beat 3-0,i think the scoreline flatterd us a little.

Oh!... great servant in the past but Neville is finished,liability especially in europe.

The score did indeed flatter United and their defending at times was shambolic. However disagree totally about Valencia he was the best player on the park by a mile. He is primarily there to put crosses into the box which he does repeatedly,with both feet,the United strikers and mid field have got to get in there and take advantage which they are not doing. Any goals he scores are a bonus.He does have 5 in the EPL. Nani... you get it all with him ,times of brilliance combined with air swings and wrong options ,would be nightmare to play alongside.Ferguson would have had one eye on the mid week clash with City,thats one game he doesnt want to lose. Next Saturday is Hull and then Arsenal the following weekend,interesting times but United no where near their potential and Berbatov hobbling off may mean an operation beckons for him. Everton murdered City last night and Mancini's honeymoon is over,they were totally outplaye dal over the park. will they react against United ?