Manchester United

redrus

Vidic out amongst other defenders for weeks to come, chelsea without chech for a month, arsenal being arsenal, seems the stars are lining up in city's favour this year-dont bottle it adder, your big chance is here.

However deep inside I feel we still have something missing . I can't put my fingers on what it is though.

IMO it's Mancini's managerial style and his style of play. I just feel he isn't full rounded article.

I am not sure if it is that .I thought maybe but keep coming back to the fact we won the FA Cup with him . Also that the style of players he is bringing in now seem to be of a very good football ilk

I think this year is the year to judge what stile he wants to play . Now he has got the players to do what he wants. B)

Great, you two, discussing city on the utd thread notworthy.gif

Mancini has not got the power to control them players and it shows with the way Bellendatolli has disrespected him when substituted.

You need somebody like....

There is only one!

Mancini reminds me of Keegan,good player <deleted> manager likes to be liked.

When you get someone who has experience and knows how to run the club from top to bottom(if they ever can there,unlike the master at OT) just then might you become very noisy smile.gif

Hard game for City this weekend at least Bolton will give your walkabout defenders some problems,unlike the taffys.

When you get someone who has experience and knows how to run the club from top to bottom(if they ever can there,unlike the master at OT) just then might you become very noisy smile.gif

Hard game for City this weekend at least Bolton will give your walkabout defenders some problems,unlike the taffys.

Mancini is not a bad manager his record proves that .It is just at the moment he is building a squad of players so has not had chance to get City playing the way he wants.

He worked wonders last year considering the amount of players brought in some on the last day.

He won a trophy & but for afew more goals would of finished 2nd Remember how long it took SBF to win his first trophy .

Must agree about Bolton will be a hard game for us. They can play when they want & Davies will be out to mix it up abit as usual. Having said that I can't see anything other than a City win .

Mancini has not got the power to control them players and it shows with the way Bellendatolli has disrespected him when substituted.

You need somebody like....

There is only one!

:o F-uck me......i actually agree with Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he with the big red nose is way too good for the Italien ladyboy

Mancini is not a bad manager his record proves that .It is just at the moment he is building a squad of players so has not had chance to get City playing the way he wants.

He worked wonders last year considering the amount of players brought in some on the last day.

He won a trophy & but for afew more goals would of finished 2nd Remember how long it took SBF to win his first trophy .

Must agree about Bolton will be a hard game for us. They can play when they want & Davies will be out to mix it up abit as usual. Having said that I can't see anything other than a City win .

Redknapps a good manger, took to CL. Colins a good manager. He must be to have done so well at QPR.

Does that make them capable of taking a team to the premier league title? No, and Mancini's the same, just a decent manager, but no more.

Redknapps a good manger, took to CL. Colins a good manager. He must be to have done so well at QPR.

Does that make them capable of taking a team to the premier league title? No, and Mancini's the same, just a decent manager, but no more.

Mancini is young keen & has alot to learn but he has a great record which puts him amonst the top Prem managers.

In just 18 months he got City a 5th place, EUFA place , FA CUP & Finished 3rd to Chelsea on goal difference & a CL place .

Not bad for a guy that is only learning about the PL . He has beat BF in time taken to win his first trophy.

Edited by adder

Carmine. You have done nothing but slag of 'Arry for as long as i can remember!! :blink: Who you talking about at QPR? Thats Warnock!!!!

Even though I do not agree with most of what 'adder' says, I like Mancini. And I think he will prove to be an excellent manager

Mancini is young keen & has alot to learn but he has a great record which puts him amonst the top Prem managers.

In just 18 months he got City a 5th place, EUFA place , FA CUP & Finished 3rd to Chelsea on goal difference & a CL place .

Not bad for a guy that is only learning about the PL . He has beat BF in time taken to win his first trophy.

yeah he has beaten bacon face in time ti win his first trophy.

you are twisted mate...........................good luck you bitter boy.................keep on chasing ok! wink.gif

Carmine. You have done nothing but slag of 'Arry for as long as i can remember!! :blink: Who you talking about at QPR? Thats Warnock!!!!

Even though I do not agree with most of what 'adder' says, I like Mancini. And I think he will prove to be an excellent manager

Happy for you. bah.gif

[[

yeah he has beaten bacon face in time ti win his first trophy.

you are twisted mate...........................good luck you bitter boy.................keep on chasing ok! wink.gif

Nothing twisted or bitter in my post .Manyoo fans try not to remember the abuse they gave BF in his first 6-7yrs . That abuse was because Manyoo was a very average side then. Mark Robbins saved BF's arse with the goal at Forest.

I Point this out because people make claims about Mancini yet in the very short time he has managed City he has turned them into a winning team ,top 4 team & now genuine tittle challengers. That all in 18 months .Those are facts .

As to keep on chasing have you looked at the league table :D

Nothing twisted or bitter in my post .Manyoo fans try not to remember the abuse they gave BF in his first 6-7yrs . That abuse was because Manyoo was a very average side then. Mark Robbins saved BF's arse with the goal at Forest.

I Point this out because people make claims about Mancini yet in the very short time he has managed City he has turned them into a winning team ,top 4 team & now genuine tittle challengers. That all in 18 months .Those are facts .

Don't bother to reply to my posts as i'm not remotely interested in what a clueless mug like you have to say, and get over the fact you're not wearing a uniform anymore.

My views on Redknapp would be best responded to on the Tottenham thread and if you think Colins so wonderful do it on a QPR thread. <deleted> do you have the audacity to think that i would be interested in your opinions on anything? baring in mind you seem to have the memory retention of a goldfish the "from what i can remember" bit means about five minutes.

Here's a bit of advice. Don't post to people like me. Discuss football at your loser mentality level. in your case that would probably mean discussing why a plastic cup of bovril has been so popular with football fans over the years.

Other than that please don't waste my time with you tedius ill informed witless crap

SAF was given all the time he needed at United and it has eventually paid off big time,Mancini will never come close because of your already hysterical supporters attitudes.Fergie did have his critics but he shut everyone up to become the greatest manager on the planet.FACT!

I could manage City at the moment biggrin.gif as for turning them into a winning team......... 1 FA CUP!!! laugh.gif That is a fact of all you have won. Delusions of grandeur yet again but i still find it entertaining.

[As to keep on chasing have you looked at the league table :D

SAF was given all the time he needed at United and it has eventually paid off big time,Mancini will never come close because of your already hysterical supporters attitudes.Fergie did have his critics but he shut everyone up to become the greatest manager on the planet.FACT!

I could manage City at the moment biggrin.gif as for turning them into a winning team......... 1 FA CUP!!! laugh.gif That is a fact of all you have won. Delusions of grandeur yet again but i still find it entertaining.

Why do you find it so hard to accept that BF was no good for the first 6-7yrs .The vast majority of Manyoo fans wanted him out.

The ranting (never will) have you forgotten what the L/pool fans used to say ? Short memory perhaps .

Yes a team that wins a FA CUP is a winning team .Or have you forgot BF first trophy & how long it took to win it.

It is also not all we have won . Unless you are trying to rewrite history because it was 37yrs that Manyoo went without a tropthy.

Or Maybe history only started when BF won a seconed trophy (WAS THAT 7ys) ?If so then your 19 is not reaqlly 19 is it .

Are you forgetting BUSBY a manager that learn't everything he knew at CITY ?

No delusions here my little rag lemon sucker :lol:

Adder, if you want to be taken even 1% seriously on this forum I suggest you grow a pair and grow up. I can imagine JackD and Mr Bj must cringe reading the stuff you write on here.

Re tonight's match, no Modric : head is not right according to the Guardian?

Adder, if you want to be taken even 1% seriously on this forum I suggest you grow a pair and grow up. I can imagine JackD and Mr Bj must cringe reading the stuff you write on here.

What are you on about ? Facts are facts Who do you think you are ? Are you some sort of leader of the pack .Hahahahahaha

Now instead of the crap youy have just posted how about you try & beat down what I have said ? You haven't got any arguement because it is all FACT .

Do I really give a shit if I shatter imitation Mancs dreams & illusions ? NO I DON"T LEMON SUCKER.

Never in 6 years have I put anyone on ignore, guess there is always a first time. Or perhaps I let someone else clean up the childish name calling?

I do believe that it has been you & your rag mates that do the name calling What I do is Mancunian Banter but then you don't come from Manchester do you ?

Would you like me to Highlight your name calling ?

How come you are not attacking others on here that do abit of banter ?

Put me on ignore ,like I have always said rags are ignorent to anything other than that what is in their dreams. That is why they are the most hated of all fans worldwide

Now make a list of who & where the name calling is or just do one :lol:

UNITED NEEDS YOU

The confirmation of the MUFC Singapore IPO is a major victory for the Green & Gold campaign.

The Glazers issued a bond prospectus in January 2010 and in so doing triggered the Green & Gold uprising. Green & Gold was a global phenomenon fought in the areas of media and politics as well as on the terraces. It was an uprising like nothing seen before at OT or perhaps anywhere in English football.

The bonds actually created more expensive debt and more of it than the club's previous bank financing, however crucially they allowed the Glazers to take up to £95m in a cash "carve out" from MUFC's coffers with much more to come over subsequent years. There was no other good reason to swap the bond debt for the previous cheaper bank debt.

So while the bonds were more expensive the Glazers desperately needed the money - their PIK debt was rolling up at an alarming rate and threatening to get out of control and there was no other spare cash in the empire.

Such was impact of Green & Gold throughout 2010 however, that the Glazers feared an outright rebellion and had to withdraw their plans to take the carve out money.

At meetings on 8th October 2010 between Uniteds' Chief of Staff, Ed Woodward and the various PIK holders when questions as to why they hadn't taken the carve out to pay down part of the PIK debt Woodward confirmed that they weren't taking it for fear of fan rebellion. This was confirmed by two sources including one of the actual PIK holders who was present at one of the meetings - this was reported by Bloomberg at the time. http://bit.ly/glazersfearbacklash

So the PIK problem remained for the Glazers but the Green & Gold had saved United at least £95m. A huge victory for the football club by any measure but of course the danger remained that they would just wait for the protest to die down before taking the money.

As it became clear the Glazers had decided not to raid the club's coffers, Green & Gold protest dropped from its spectacular peak, but it refused to go away and was actually stronger at the end of 2010-11 season than it had been at the start. Clearly it continued to simmer under the surface and so the Glazers had to look at Plan B.

First they needed to get the PIKs out of the spotlight as these had been a catalyst for protest.

The PIKs were suddenly and without explanation "paid up" in November 2010 at a cost of £249m.

One option was of course to sell outright, but despite well publicised interest from Qatar and other sources, no-one was prepared to pay the outlandish price they were putting on the club.

That left only one realistic option - they'd need to sell part of their holding in the club to deal with their debt problems and so Plan B came into play with the Singapore float.

But their debt is still on our club. This is the same debt that David Gill continuously told us was not a problem and not affecting our ability to compete.

So from a position last year where the club could have lost more than £95m with much more to follow and the Glazers still in 100% control we now see the possibility of them conceding total control - opening the club up to financial scrutiny and indeed perhaps to shared ownership with supporters and paying down at least part of the bond debt.

Provided the valuation is sensible the IPO is a major opportunity to raise funds so it should be used first to clear the debt the Glazers put on our club before they help themselves to the proceeds. They've already cost our club hundreds of millions in interest and fees so the least they can do is pay their own debt. It is debt foisted on the club by them and they should be responsible for repaying it. It is crucial to recognise that the IPO is a watershed moment at which point the debt position is set in stone with no chance of the Glazers repaying a penny of it in future.

All remaining debt after IPO will become the club's responsibility forever more. Effectively at that point they will have taken that money from Manchester United meaning our club (and fans) will have to pay their debt off. So it is the duty of every fan to stand up to protect our club from further un-necessary fees and interest payments. What true fan of the club wouldn't want to see the Glazers pay for their own debt rather than foisting it on the club. What could we do with that money in the transfer market or stadium development?

James I am with you on this one he has been a member for 37 days ( unless a reincarnation of course) and has had many :fight: as days membership. Why does he come on United thread to cause trouble and disrepect to SAF, (The greatest Manager the EPL has seen), among others ? Is it because he can ? should he not get at least a :yellowcard: or even a :redcard2: ? to have an early bath and cool off. ( NOT THAT i AM DISCUSSING MODERATION THOUGH)

May he is a TROLL so he is not going to wind me up.

Hopefully a great win tonight.

BT :clap2:

James I am with you on this one he has been a member for 37 days ( unless a reincarnation of course) and has had many :fight: as days membership. Why does he come on United thread to cause trouble and disrepect to SAF, (The greatest Manager the EPL has seen), among others ? Is it because he can ? should he not get at least a :yellowcard: or even a :redcard2: ? to have an early bath and cool off. ( NOT THAT i AM DISCUSSING MODERATION THOUGH)

May he is a TROLL so he is not going to wind me up.

Hopefully a great win tonight.

BT :clap2:

What are you on ? SBF insults everybody with his lies if anybody is a troll it is you. You want people banned because they don't agree with you .

Get warned for using BF that is funny.

So are you the big boss ? What has the length of membership have to do with anything . I think that you lot should learn what banter means or are your learning days over & now you can only waffle .

SOB SOB SOB

Never in 6 years have I put anyone on ignore, guess there is always a first time. Or perhaps I let someone else clean up the childish name calling?

No Oscar Wilde myself, I feel exactly the same way.

I have never bothered putting anyone on ignore in 5 years on here, but if this is going to be the level of his contribution for the season, and I have to drag myself through this childish rubbish, I might subtract adder myself.

Ominous. SAF used FCB's style for the second half (quick closing out) to great effect.

Fascinating game. Luckily for Spurs their manager issue will sort itself (unlike ours which could well drag on a couple of years). Appallingly late substitutions cost Spurs a shot at the game.

Spurs a top 4 contender if they can find a couple of strikers - otherwise they will slump into Arsenal-like despond.

Edited by SantiSuk