Manchester United

redrus

And then we went into the fuc_king "walk-ball" phase, which I have seen too many times the last seasons.

So fuc_king arrogant.

And when our headless chicken ran around, almost allowing the "prostitutes" an epic come back, the old man sat and rested as usual on his laurels, chewing his gum.

I know what I say now it is like using a condom in the Vatican, but maybe Sir Alex should gracefully step aside?

And take a few of the players with him

<deleted>##ing disgraceful decision that sending off!!

Haha!

Spoilt the game from a neutral perspective,time to switch over as its now 2 zip

Yup...its game over I reckon...

Yep. 10 against 12 is always difficult. Still, happy with our performance.

Onwards to the 4th round against the scouse mob away, how do we do it? One might think the fa has something against us wink.png

Not at all mate. Fact is, sometimes even Utd have to get an away draw although i think you've done alright this time. I think you'll go through ok. We've got a tough on, away to Watford.

Typical bitter response,happy at getting beaten lol!!!!

I'm not on a wind up Red, but if i were a RAGohmy.png i really wouldn't be happy with that performance at all. At the end of the day the game was won by Chris Foy along with a really good performance by Rooney.

City will be holding their heads high after last night.

I'm not on a wind up Red, but if i were a RAGohmy.png i really wouldn't be happy with that performance at all. At the end of the day the game was won by Chris Foy along with a really good performance by Rooney.

Yea Carmine, after dominating Blackburn and losing a few weeks back, i can tell you we all held our head high (must be a spurs thing) lol

Yea Carmine, after dominating Blackburn and losing a few weeks back, i can tell you we all held our head high (must be a spurs thing) lol

Whatever makes you happy mate. biggrin.png

Whatever makes you happy mate. biggrin.png

Happy today - who wouldn't be...

The ref was a disgrace last night but not a patch on the performance of Big Toe. He has been learning Thai for a while now but has still to progress past the word KAP

This should not be pronounced as a short version of captain, as Big Toe seems to believe, but rather a short high burst as if you have lost your cap. Otherwise it can sound quite gay as if you are looking for your long lost captain with whom you enjoyed many many years at sea with.

I hope by the next big game in the Crossbar Big Toe will make some progress and lose more of his high seas and all hands on deck pronunciation.

Popeye

Totally disgusted I am going to tweet Chris Hoy and tell him to fuc_k off angry.png

Actually brilliant match although I had reception problems.

Probably United just about deserved to edge it.

Did you manage to see the statistics on Paul Scholes's cameo appearance? amazing even if he gave the ball away for City's goal.happy to have him back again.

The ref was a disgrace last night but not a patch on the performance of Big Toe. He has been learning Thai for a while now but has still to progress past the word KAP

This should not be pronounced as a short version of captain, as Big Toe seems to believe, but rather a short high burst as if you have lost your cap. Otherwise it can sound quite gay as if you are looking for your long lost captain with whom you enjoyed many many years at sea with.

I hope by the next big game in the Crossbar Big Toe will make some progress and lose more of his high seas and all hands on deck pronunciation.

Popeye

He was tuck on that word when I met him, over a year ago now....!!###

redrus

It's futile Carms. The RAGS can't and won't be able to see past their red tinted glasses.

It's futile Carms. The RAGS can't and won't be able to see past their red tinted glasses.

Still bitter then.

Still bitter then.

You wouldn't have it any other way