Manchester United

redrus

Good news about Buttner if all true,a good technicaly gifted attacking full back at a good age to put the pressure on Evra.

3/4 million is not a bad price for him either.

Yea seems good but never seen him play before ? Plus just seen this KAKA could be on his way to OT on a loan 100K would be fine for him anything more then that just crazy if you ask me ? I heard De Rossi on his way to Eastlands would be nice if us also put in a offer ?

United offered shock Kaka loan deal as Madrid await Modric arrival ‎

Read More : http://www.dailymail...-Kaka-loan.html

Can't see Ferguson going for this. Crap paper talk imho.

Many newspapers are going with this story also just read Rio could be out for a month with a groin injury .. OMG

Yohan Cabaye and Cheick Tiote could be also on there way to OT but can't seeing Newcastle letting them go in all truth

Yep Tiote would be just what you need but apparently you already have a good defensive mid player 40.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Good news about Buttner if all true,a good technicaly gifted attacking full back at a good age to put the pressure on Evra.

There they go again 24.gif Utd have never bought a bad player !

There they go again 24.gif Utd have never bought a bad player !

OK ....I will start

William Prunier

Eric Djemba Djemba

Darren Ferguson

David Bellion

Massimo Taibi

Liam Miller

I am sure you can add a few ...... wink.png

OK ....I will start

William Prunier

Eric Djemba Djemba

Darren Ferguson

David Bellion

Massimo Taibi

Liam Miller

I am sure you can add a few ...... wink.png

Obviously they were bad players when you bought them but the opinions of the man yoo fans would have been "that they were all been world beaters" 24.gif unless of course they were world beaters when you bought them and you made them into bad players 5.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Are you bored today Alfie? smile.png

Not really Red, done a bit of DIY, tried to establish my points so far on the predictions league, just had a burger and a cup of tea, just about to go and get a loaf of bread and pick up the daughter from school, quite an eventful day really so obviously i will need to relax this evening, how about yourself ?

Toodle pip 103.gif

What DIY did you do? laugh.png

He mentioned something the other week about wiring a plug if that helps Red.

I've just come back from the gym if you're interestedbiggrin.png

Carms, i would imagine old Red is not a bad old stick, just because he talks a load of <deleted> half the time doesn't make him a bad person 6.gif

He mentioned something the other week about wiring a plug if that helps Red.

I've just come back from the gym if you're interestedbiggrin.png

Carms, i would imagine old Red is not a bad old stick, just because he talks a load of <deleted> half the time doesn't make him a bad person 6.gif

You could be onto something there. Same as Nev really...clearly not the sharpest tool in the box but nonetheless a nice enough bloke thats able to laugh at himself. The Nice But Dim Thread. biggrin.png

Looks like Carrick will be starting at the back tonight, we already have 4 center backs out and the season has not even started yetrolleyes.gif Viidic our only fit one, and he's back from a long term injury, we have Smalling Jones Ferdinand and Evans out, or maybe Fergie will blood one of the youngsters, maybe Scott Wotton, anyway cannot see us keeping a clean sheet so it will be a case of outscoring Everton, so 3-2 united my prediction. nev

You two's fascination with the Manchester United Thread, are you sure you are not closet reds?anyway i do have a soft spot for Spurs.

And thanks for the put down and compliment laugh.png you should both come to khon kaen and meet me a mr red and find out how nice we can betongue.png

I think he will go with Carrick if the others are all out nev..... always a great game at Goodison and the goals will be flying in i hope! biggrin.png 1-3

Yes mate i can see Carrick starting and also maybe Valencia at right back, should be a good game for the neutral's to watch!!!.

Will be only able to watch the first half as i have to go to work, but if exciting i might turn up a bit late.

Will be back in khon kaen in around 4 weeks mate, we will have to meet for a beer, and i also want to ask you how much to put true visions gold package on, as when i am back it is the first thing i will do.

• Like 1

I think he will go with Carrick if the others are all out nev..... always a great game at Goodison and the goals will be flying in i hope! biggrin.png 1-3

Yes mate i can see Carrick starting and also maybe Valencia at right back, should be a good game for the neutral's to watch!!!.

Will be only able to watch the first half as i have to go to work, but if exciting i might turn up a bit late.

Will be back in khon kaen in around 4 weeks mate, we will have to meet for a beer, and i also want to ask you how much to put true visions gold package on, as when i am back it is the first thing i will do.

I would rather he play Rafeal at right back and Valencia on the wing to be honest.

Tonight i would like to see;

DDG

Evra Vidic Carrick Rafeal

Valencia Cleverly Kagawa Young

Rooney Wellbeck

Let RVP sweat it out for the first half.

Stoke have beaten everton to the signing of Michael Owen in a last ditch move. They have offered him a more lucrative deal. 100% done deal

Source:https://twitter.com/FootballAgent49/status/237512343142150144

Edited by Notstupid30

Surprisingly Van Persie has only won the Uefa cup with Feyenoord and 1 FA Cup with Arsenal in 8 years with Arsenal blink.png

I think he has made the right move! biggrin.png

Yea i think it's a good move also just in via Skysports News Buttner is now in Manchester and just walkin for his medical

fa4uas.png

Edited by Notstupid30

^Not bad for a club with no money biggrin.png

I know still think we maybe buy more players could do with a defensive midfielder and maybe a right back ? also waiting to hear more about KAKA deal ? but found this from the same source on the Owen deal i also reckon with Dimitar Berbatov leaving KAKA could end up wearing number 9 shirt ? also with so many players we have sold to Real Madrid in the past i could see it happening really ?

io2elz.png

Edited by Notstupid30

Stoke have beaten everton to the signing of Michael Owen in a last ditch move. They have offered him a more lucrative deal. 100% done deal

I

hope you're right. I wouldn't want him at Goodison, not because he's ex-Liverpool, but because I think he's had his day and the salary he would want could be better spent going towards bringing in another player we might have with us longer-term. That said, Moysey rarely puts a foot wrong in the transfer market so he must have seen a need for him.

What was his injury record like at man U?

I

hope you're right. I wouldn't want him at Goodison, not because he's ex-Liverpool, but because I think he's had his day and the salary he would want could be better spent going towards bringing in another player we might have with us longer-term. That said, Moysey rarely puts a foot wrong in the transfer market so he must have seen a need for him.

What was his injury record like at man U?

Always had groin strain's from 08 to 12 i blame it on Liverpool always rushed him back when he was young playing for them ...

Source : http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/michael-owen/profil/spieler_1397.html