Manchester United

redrus

It's amazing how different the results are for a team, when they are not being gifted penalties !! Now you know how the rest of us have to cope with trying to get a win. thumbsup.gif

seems like trolling to me? or do have a different definition though your rose coloured immunity? wink.png

Red carded member James...or just red misted? biggrin.png

seriously, one of the reasons why i gave up TV for a good 6 months was this kind of stuff, post something on a city thread and you get called a troll, do the same on our thread and its banter and of course there is nowhere to report to a higher authority cause you cant touch the untouchable apparently.

Forget the daft <deleted> that gets spoken in the heat of the after match interview, and look at how he turned that team around from the first half to the second. Is there any other manager than can provoke that sort of response in the players? That was 45 minutes of full on kitchen sink effort. Brilliant.

People laughed at him bringing Scholes back. Some people, mentioning no names, said it was a sign of desperation, that he should bow out with his pride in tact. Moral of the story, you're better off ignoring what other people think.

To be fair i doubt he realised how good Scholes would still be and that probably goes for all of us. But it very much lookled at the time that there were no other options.

Yes he did turn Utd round in the second half and theres no one better but i've read some Utd fans are challenging whether his original selection was correct because they feel Rooney should have started.

Anyway, thats with the beauty of hindsight. What i would say is i think that his comments about the amount of extra time was somewhat ill advised because it seems everyone is just laughing at him as a bad loser and thats exactly what it sounds like

Yep, can't really disagree with any of that.

It's amazing how different the results are for a team, when they are not being gifted penalties !! Now you know how the rest of us have to cope with trying to get a win. thumbsup.gif

seems like trolling to me? or do have a different definition though your rose coloured immunity? wink.png

seriously, one of the reasons why i gave up TV for a good 6 months was this kind of stuff, post something on a city thread and you get called a troll, do the same on our thread and its banter and of course there is nowhere to report to a higher authority cause you cant touch the untouchable apparently.

That BS James

Give over james and put your dummy back in will ya.

If you've still got a cob on over the United in decline thread, get over it.

Its interesting to see Sir starting with both Scholes and Giggs.

Imho this weakens his substitution options considerably given their ages.

Particularly against a side with as much pace as ours I wonder as to the fitness of Anderson or Cleverly.

Where is Cleverly's dad today anyway...the elusive scarlet pumpernickel himself?

passifier.gifpassifier.gifpassifier.gif

• Like 1

Mr Red must be having a DIY day today 23.gif

Correct smile.png just finished had a terrible morning but good graft this affie and i was OK ....seeing haircut 100 celebrate your precious victory at the end was a classic moment for me...it shows what a piss poor small time manager he is and that yesterday will be the moist excited all you spuds gay boys get this season ...sad really isn't it!

I will not talk about our <deleted> defence.

Yes correct Smokes

Yes i thought your old goalie was taking the piss as well......Fergie's comments where well founded and your prick of a manager was an embarrasment to your club,you won a football match,that is all,lets see if he does that again maybe if you beat Arsenal!!! rolleyes.gif

Levy clocked it all,i am sure.wink.png

What's the answer to your midfield woes then gents?

Scholes can't play like that 90mins every game ya know!

The Midfield is not the main problem now, as we have players coming back,,Fletcher Anderson Cleverley scholes Carrick Kagawa Powell just to name a few, what let us down yesterday was our defense or lack of speed back there, but to be fair to the defense the midfield did not protect the back four, hence the need for a holding midfielder someone like Tiotti.

Thought in the 2nd half Carrick and Scholes played excellent.

The Midfield is not the main problem now, as we have players coming back,,Fletcher Anderson Cleverley scholes Carrick Kagawa Powell just to name a few, what let us down yesterday was our defense or lack of speed back there, but to be fair to the defense the midfield did not protect the back four, hence the need for a holding midfielder someone like Tiotti.

They dud...and Kagawa was a handful at times.

I doubt teams will be worried by those words though mate....your midfield aint what it was by some distance in my view anyway.

• Like 1

Scholes is simply the best English player of my lifetime - and that's quite a long period. Others have been as good at their height - off the top of my head I can think of the likes of Moore, Charlton (x2) Rush, Keegan, Shearer, Adams, but nobody has done it so well for so long.

• Like 1

Mr Red must be having a DIY day today 23.gif

Correct smile.png just finished had a terrible morning but good graft this affie and i was OK ....seeing haircut 100 celebrate your precious victory at the end was a classic moment for me...it shows what a piss poor small time manager he is and that yesterday will be the moist excited all you spuds gay boys get this season ...sad really isn't it!

I will not talk about our <deleted> defence.

I didn't realise you were so upset. I also think it was a travesty. Old Trafford, no penalty, no dodgy decisions, no fergietime....oh wait a minute, suddenly you are no better than the rest of us. clap2.gif

• Like 1

Yes correct Smokes

Yes i thought your old goalie was taking the piss as well......Fergie's comments where well founded and your prick of a manager was an embarrasment to your club,you won a football match,that is all,lets see if he does that again maybe if you beat Arsenal!!! rolleyes.gif

What Levy would have clocked was an enthusiastic "young" manager celebrating a well overdue victory at Old trafford and a nasty old hypocrite who at the grand old age of 70 still hasn't learnt how to lose with any grace.

He of all people should have shown some sportsmanship after the game rather than behave like the classless old bully that he is

• Like 1

Iv'e been saying for a long time that you need a decent defensive midfielder but Mr Red keeps saying Cleverley 40.gif

Yes correct Smokes

What Levy would have clocked was an enthusiastic "young" manager celebrating a well overdue victory at Old trafford and a nasty old hypocrite who at the grand old age of 70 still hasn't learnt how to lose with any grace.

He of all people should have shown some sportsmanship after the game rather than behave like the classless old bully that he is

Nothing like being gracious in defeat 5.gif

And i thought the idea was play to well for 90 mins 39.gif or in Fergies case 96 mins !

Yes correct Smokes

Nothing like being gracious in defeat 5.gif

You know what Alf, no one denies his immense achievements as a manager. He's a legend of the game. So why does he have to make such a tit of himself everytime they lose?