Manchester United

redrus

My view is still the same about your chairman. Through his short sightedness, it will cost you a place in UCL next year.

You chaps are all giddy about having played 45 minutes of great footballlaugh.png It was as if you had won the league going off AVBs reaction!!

Back to reality at the weekend... see how they do then. As for Scholes... if you cant see he had a great game, albeit he was allowed to, then we will just have to beg to differ. You do not have a great squad, not much depth... thats a fact. But if you wanna continue mudslinging, carmine, and telling me I talk dross, then fill yer bootslaugh.png . We will see at the end of the season.

Sorry the shot was Scholes not Carrick, still does not change the rest of the stats, How many chances did he make ? your getting sidetracked because he had a lot of the ball !

Alfie go and play with the traffic will you!

• Like 1

My view is still the same about your chairman. Through his short sightedness, it will cost you a place in UCL next year.

You chaps are all giddy about having played 45 minutes of great footballlaugh.png It was as if you had won the league going off AVBs reaction!!

Back to reality at the weekend... see how they do then. As for Scholes... if you cant see he had a great game, albeit he was allowed to, then we will just have to beg to differ. You do not have a great squad, not much depth... thats a fact. But if you wanna continue mudslinging, carmine, and telling me I talk dross, then fill yer bootslaugh.png . We will see at the end of the season.

Sorry the shot was Scholes not Carrick, still does not change the rest of the stats, How many chances did he make ? your getting sidetracked because he had a lot of the ball !

Jack, did you see the highlights ? how much did you see Scholes in them ?

To #8660

So you are now resorting to having a pop at Villas-Boas for him celebrating his side winning. Have you any idea how silly and childish that is? biggrin.png

Why is it silly and childish?

I would be embarrassed if I were a Spurs fan. There are celebrations and celebrations. Good to show emotion, our manager does plenty of that!!

But the way AVB was carrying on, personally I felt it was OTT, and kind of shows the low expectation levels your manager has.

Anyway this is the Rags thread... save the abusing me for the Spurs thread, theres a good lad. Or as you so aptly put... run along nowthumbsup.gif

Not abusing you though Jack are we. jusy trying to fathom some rational to you ramblings!

One question for you though; Just how hung up about Tottenham does a city fan have to be to come onto a Utd thread and make digs about a Tottenham managers celebrations after we have just beaten Utd at OT?

yes thats right, very sad and hung up. Now do you understand why i find it so sad and childish?

I suspect Cluj had a spy at OT on the weekend.....cheesy.gif

And how are Spurs going in the champions leaguelaugh.png

Pointless comment....oh so predictable. You were dreadful last night at times. Might be one season too far this for Sir I fear.....!

Pointless comment....oh so predictable. You were dreadful last night at times. Might be one season too far this for Sir I fear.....!

We will see my friend, remember we have Smalling and Jones coming back should help bolster the defense, and i thought Fletcher did well last night and Rooney and RPV linked up well, i am not saying all is rosy at united but not as bad as some make out.

Smokes, Utd are just making up the numbers and are lucky to be in one of the weakest groups but we would obviously love the profits too

We will see my friend, remember we have Smalling and Jones coming back should help bolster the defense, and i thought Fletcher did well last night and Rooney and RPV linked up well, i am not saying all is rosy at united but not as bad as some make out.

Don't forget Nev you landed in the weakest group again. Surprise that was.

Questions still not answered :

Didn't see us get carved open so many times 40.gifif so how many times ?

How many chances did he make (Scholes) ?

Jack, did you see the highlights ? how much did you see of Scholes in them ?

For Red :

What has anyone said for you to claim they are deluded ?

where has anyone said we are worldbeaters ?

Why do people come on here making bold statements and when you ask ask them questions to back up their statements they cop a death un !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

jack doesn't bother with facts Alf. he said so on this thread i believe not so long ago. They get in the way of his opinions. still go easy, the lads got major Spurs issues! cheesy.gif

utd fans might find the City thread of interest today. thumbsup.gif

Edited by carmine

My lord you Spuds have been extra irritating of late. Gawd help us all of you happen to have a really successful season biggrin.png

How long before your defence disintegrates Santi?

I'm sure they will have picked up a few tips from Man Yoo at the weekend! biggrin.png

My lord you Spuds have been extra irritating of late. Gawd help us all of you happen to have a really successful season biggrin.png

So true mate and they still will finish below all the big clubs! clap2.gif

So true mate and they still will finish below all the big clubs! clap2.gif

Even Liverpool?

Good to hear mate ...keep it up thumbsup.gif ,i have not stopped(down to about 10 a day from 30) but waiting on delivery of one of the e-cig thingamajigs which i am told do the trick quickly.

I hate smoking more than ever.

Good to hear mate ...keep it up thumbsup.gif ,i have not stopped(down to about 10 a day from 30) but waiting on delivery of one of the e-cig thingamajigs which i am told do the trick quickly.

I nearly have a relapse every time City play biggrin.png

I quit 20 years ago best thing i ever did mate.

Mr bo,, you will be back on the smokes when the city decline sets inwink.png maybe soon by the way you are playingbiggrin.png

• Like 1