Manchester United

redrus

Danny Wellbeck was fantastic last night too, ran his heart out for the lads, surprised he's not got a mention off all you closet reds...!!

redrus

Mr red you fast barsteward... wink.png I think we just said the same bloody thing..!

Edited by redrus
  • Like 1

Rus

You are proper red and see the game as i do.....................even if i remember rightly we were getting beat by Villa and told you to relax!!! biggrin.png

love to have a beer either side of the metropolis when we can xx

Edited by MrRed

Rus

You are proper red and see the game as i do.....................even if i remember rightly we were getting beat by Villa and told you to relax!!! biggrin.png

love to have a beer either side of the metropolis when we can xx

Haha, I'm normally so calm too, trust you to remember my one indiscretion..!

Yeah mate, def. Are you in BKK..? If so I'll be over for three weeks at Christmas. If you're in Manc, I'm in and out like a 70's window cleaner..! ;)

redrus

I'm in Manchester next weekend as a matter of fact. biggrin.png

He's just remembered he has to do his hair next weekend laugh.png

He has hair?

I thought the Man Yoo fans pulled all theirs out last May! cheesy.gif

Yeah but so did Rooney and his has grown back...........oh wait a minute laugh.png

Well if redrus can afford a half million pound haircut.....what's he doin' in Manchester? w00t.gif

Well if redrus can afford a half million pound haircut.....what's he doin' in Manchester? w00t.gif

That'll be why I now reside in Harrogate.... wink.png

Well, you win some and you lose some biggrin.png

Win some win some mate, I swapped Levemshulme for Harrogate mate, seriously it's like heaven compared to Levvy n Gorton and Longsight..!!

redrus

Nearly a week and no word from MrRed or Nev. I hear they are on holiday together in Biarritz. Go easy boys.whistling.gif

Mate what is there to talk about, our teams doing the talking on the pitchbiggrin.png i am busy looking after the farm but rest assured when i get free time i will check in on here, glad you missed mewink.png

• Like 2

I saw yesterday that Uniteds Chief Exec, David Gill is standing down at the end of the season.

Gill said on Uniteds website "It has been the greatest privilege to serve Manchester United for 16 wonderful years - the last 10 of which as its chief executive," "I have worked alongside the finest manager in the history of the game and been part of what I consider to be the best club in the best sport in the world." "It has been a very hard decision because I love this club and, as the fans' banner says, it is, 'more than a religion'.

SAF said "David has been a magnificent chief executive. Of course, we have had a million arguments, but I have always enjoyed them because I know that David has two great qualities: he is straight and he always puts Manchester United first." "No disagreement is ever personal with him. He always wants the best for United, whether it's the players, the training ground or the staff.

Bearing in mind what they have both said and that Gill is Vice Chairman of the FA, in any other business this would be deemed a conflict of interest. This may also account for why SAF gets away with so much, in comparison to other Managers.

You can just imagine the conversation when SAF does rarely get hauled in front of the FA for disciplinary.

Gill "Hi Sir, how's it going"

SAF "great thanks pol"

Gill "how much do you want to pay"

SAF "a few grand should do it pol"

Gill "thanks Sir"

SAF'" your welcome son"

Gill "Oh Sir, nearly forgot, how do you want us to instruct Howard to play on saturday"

BTW. Did you know that Gills son Oliver signed a professional contract with Man United in 2009. MrRed, how's Oliver doing in your youth set up or did he not cut it wink.png

• Like 1

I saw yesterday that Uniteds Chief Exec, David Gill is standing down at the end of the season.

Gill said on Uniteds website "It has been the greatest privilege to serve Manchester United for 16 wonderful years - the last 10 of which as its chief executive," "I have worked alongside the finest manager in the history of the game and been part of what I consider to be the best club in the best sport in the world." "It has been a very hard decision because I love this club and, as the fans' banner says, it is, 'more than a religion'.

SAF said "David has been a magnificent chief executive. Of course, we have had a million arguments, but I have always enjoyed them because I know that David has two great qualities: he is straight and he always puts Manchester United first." "No disagreement is ever personal with him. He always wants the best for United, whether it's the players, the training ground or the staff.

Bearing in mind what they have both said and that Gill is Vice Chairman of the FA, in any other business this would be deemed a conflict of interest. This may also account for why SAF gets away with so much, in comparison to other Managers.

You can just imagine the conversation when SAF does rarely get hauled in front of the FA for disciplinary.

SAF "great thanks pol"

Gill "thanks Sir"

SAF'" your welcome son"

Gill "Oh Sir, nearly forgot, how do you want us to instruct Howard to play on saturday"

BTW. Did you know that Gills son Oliver signed a professional contract with Man United in 2009. MrRed, how's Oliver doing in your youth set up or did he not cut it wink.png

He's the first name on the team sheet! laugh.png

Edit: But apparently being released in the summer.....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by smokie36

SAF "great thanks pol"

Gill "thanks Sir"

SAF'" your welcome son"

To answer for red, he was a promising player did well in the reserves was reserve player of the year but think he finished football to go to university but i could be wrong.

It is a very cut throat world in football and not all who try make the grade, i know that as i had trails with a few teams as a kid but in the end decided on a trade, remember my dad saying there is no money in football get trade sonlaugh.png

It was a loaded question and I knew Oliver Gill was going to University. I'm sure he had the necessary skills and him being given a prof contract had nothing to do with his Dad being Chief Exec!! Although a sceptic might look at it differently biggrin.png

Saying that, theres a fairly high degree of certainty that he's a far better player than Bebe that was bought for 7m by the unimpeachable Sir red nose Ferguson.

Oliver Gill might even be better with a broken leg or a serious ligament injury.

So, i pose the question, what with the incredibly high levels of talent required to be offered a professioinal contract, how did this 3rd division pub league sportsmen get signed for 7m?

Perhaps the FA could run an investigation into this when they investigation the disgraceful injustice of the Zeki Fryers transfer. biggrin.png

Anyway, my point is, if Bebe is the level to aspire to at the Utd junior level i think Mr Ed should apply. Where is he btw?