Manchester United

redrus

Yawn

For once we agree 100%.

Hahaha, wink.png

I've had a PM, is this a normal occurrence from this fella...?

redrus

Well I wouldn't need to if you hyper-sensitive utd fans didn't go crying to the mod everytime your feelings get hurt with my posts.

I know Real Madrid make united look bad when compared, but I assumed you were all accustomed to that? smile.png

Yawn

For once we agree 100%.

Hahaha, wink.png

redrus

Well I wouldn't need to if you hyper-sensitive utd fans didn't go crying to the mod everytime your feelings get hurt with my posts.

I know Real Madrid make united look bad when compared, but I assumed you were all accustomed to that? smile.png

Did they really Jay, can't take a joke them lot, no sense of humour 2.gif

Yawn

For once we agree 100%.

Hahaha, wink.png

redrus

Did they really Jay, can't take a joke them lot, no sense of humour 2.gif

Does your new mate go to the same school as you dunce boy?

Yawn

For once we agree 100%.

Hahaha, wink.png

redrus

Hahaha, crying to a mod, behave...

I simply asked if you and I had had a run in before, I am not the kind of person to complain behind peoples back..., hence why asked you to bring your banter into the public eye and not say your little boys comments from behind your cowardly PM's....

Think on sunshine.

:)

redrus

• Like 1

Just to clarify. Nobody complained to the Mods. I removed the post off my own back as I thought it was over the top.

Just to clarify. Nobody complained to the Mods. I removed the post off my own back as I thought it was over the top.

I always miss the good stuff. sad.png

You mean you missed last nights game !!!!tongue.png

BT

BT

Where's your toe gone mate? rolleyes.gif

BT

Where's your toe gone mate? rolleyes.gif

I don't know sadly - but I am not great technically - Ask Mr Bo biggrin.png ( maybe he can find it ???)rolleyes.gif

BT

ronaldo-mourinho.jpg

Get ready for Madrid and especially these 2 to crush united... wai.gif

I love the way you are bigging up Ronaldo's contribution.

If Man Yoo win I hope Rooney has a special wink for Cristiano at the end.....

And i hope they both look as unhappy as that photo.

• Like 1

plastic flags at old trafford for the madrid match? really?

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/plastic-flags-for-the-real-madrid-game/

annoyed.com

nowtsurprisesme.co.uk

Someone commented below that article that if this the first decision after The Gill regime, its not a very good one.

It's the atmosphere during the game for me that counts, you want endless singing, go a goal down, sing louder..!!

redrus

What really annoys me though, is that I have an Advanced Construction Technology exam from 18:30 to 20:30 GMT today...!!

Obviously my tutors are not Football and, least of all certainly not United fans..!!

:(

redrus

• Like 1

They have just upgraded from card,be handy if it rains in lower though.

I like the comment below...

Markyboy exactly mate just toss the flags onto the pitch and the <deleted> idiots won’t do it again.Who was the Red knocking cheerleaders.If they want to Americanise the game hot women in skimpy outfits seems a much better idea than plastic flags

What really annoys me though, is that I have an Advanced Construction Technology exam from 18:30 to 20:30 GMT today...!!

Obviously my tutors are not Football and, least of all certainly not United fans..!!

sad.png

redrus

That is f**kin mental man ........how far is the nearest boozer smile.png should make the best bit.

The clue is in the title Russ. You were supposed to do it in Advance and then you can watch the match. I think you just failed part 1 of the practical biggrin.png

Modern day football mate, don;t agree with the idea maybe if they was made of cloth i mightwink.png

yeah, cloth is much better for wiping the tears away biggrin.png

I was thinking more for taking to the bog, bit softer on the bum.

sad.png

redrus

Better Go study thenbiggrin.png hand your papers in early and head to the pub.

sad.png

redrus

That is f**kin mental man ........how far is the nearest boozer smile.png should make the best bit.

I have a plan... ;)

I've revised all the subject matter and have all the answers, I'll get them in my head as much as poss obviously.

Exam begins, 18:30, you cannot leave in the first half or the last half hour, I plan to be out of the door by 19:15. 30 min drive back to my town, straight into the office at the back, lock the door and slowly consume a little or a lot of the 21 yo Glennie I have on my desk..!!

Fingers crossed...!

The clue is in the title Russ. You were supposed to do it in Advance and then you can watch the match. I think you just failed part 1 of the practical biggrin.png

Who threw you nuts, mouthy.... ;)

redrus

Modern day football mate, don;t agree with the idea maybe if they was made of cloth i mightwink.png

yeah, cloth is much better for wiping the tears away biggrin.png

I was thinking more for taking to the bog, bit softer on the bum.

Our owners supply us with said necessity, free of charge. I'd have thought your owners would have charged the cost to your credit card whilst they are deducting the match fee, whether you want a ticket or not!!