Manchester United

redrus

Redrus,

Do you think Rio should have been punished for his actions towards Torres?

Do you think the FA is talking cr4p saying their isn't enough evidence?

Yes, probably, but he wasn't..... End of... Evidence or none.....

You lot have a go at us about labouring the Nani sending off, cos we like to explain ourselves n have some fun on the way but, then one goes our way, we still can't win..., no one ever does, thats's part of the fun and the basis of some of the banter but, you lot give it that same argument every time, its bloody boring....! Let it go, relax, smile.... Its only football.......wai2.gif

My last post, tried to explain that we've all had that... Ours are obviously in the public eye more, that goes with the territory, I accept. Its the bandwagon, siege mentality that I can't, won't accept...!

redrus

Jesus, bring back MrRed and cannon shoot Mr Drinker. At least MrRed is capable of stringing more than one sentence together and has a sense of humor. post-4641-1156693976.gif

To be fair Jelly, I know HeavyDrinker personally (for a long time) and he's a good lad. He just comes across as a moron on here laugh.png

• Like 1

Jesus, bring back MrRed and cannon shoot Mr Drinker

... I only look like Jesus....

They just know #20 is in the bag, and have nowt much to look forward to.

City's title will sit along Blackburn's as a 'bought' title and on we go...

Well you lot have been buying it for the last 19 wink.png

Aye but it's been a lot of fun...

Edited by HeavyDrinker

I've heard it all now.....

Don't worry kids, I've known Mr Bj personally for some time now and I can say that he is a tip top bloke, he just comes across as a moron on here sometimes...

;)

redrus

• Like 1

Don't worry kids, I've known Mr Bj personally for some time now and I can say that he is a tip top bloke, he just comes across as a moron on here sometimes...

wink.png

redrus

He's a top lad really...he's from Rochdale so what can you fault???

Jesus, bring back MrRed and cannon shoot Mr Drinker. At least MrRed is capable of stringing more than one sentence together and has a sense of humor. post-4641-1156693976.gif

To be fair Jelly, I know HeavyDrinker personally (for a long time) and he's a good lad. He just comes across as a moron on here laugh.png

Ha Ha ! Thanks the heads up. There's a fair bit of that going on around here. I'm not excluded.wink.png

• Like 1

wink.png

redrus

He's a top lad really...he's from Rochdale so what can you fault???

I know, at least he's not from Stockport... ;)

redrus

• Like 1

I know, at least he's not from Stockport... wink.png

redrus

Hey whats wrong with coming from Stockport,biggrin.png i am a Stockfordian and many reds from there too.

By the way United v Reading id live on thaitv3 channel 3 on saturday night for those without True.wink.png

• Like 1

Gents.........

The FA have confirmed that the FA Cup quarter-final replay between United and Chelsea will be played on April Fool's Day at 12.30pm.......

redrus

Tosh! He was too scared to have a drink with me!

Maybe he was afraid I'd bring carms and Alfredo along for a chat....whistling.gif

Edited by smokie36

wink.png

Right, that's it. Your deffo getting the first round in biggrin.png

Time and place please? Never miss a Manc losing the mothballs! w00t.gif

Gents.........

The FA have confirmed that the FA Cup quarter-final replay between United and Chelsea will be played on April Fool's Day at 12.30pm.......

redrus

laugh.png Look forward to the SAF handshake.....proper style....

thumb-nose-800x800.jpg

You've as much chance of it being Gangnam style to be honest...!!

redrus

• Like 1

wink.png

I got the first ones in last time, tightarse.... ;)

Be good to see ya again pal.

redrus

wink.png

Bangkok, 13th of december...?

redrus

The good old days when they were both sporting. Well, even then Fergie couldn't look at Rafa in the eyes

attachicon.gifalex-and-benitez.jpg

Rafa's attacked him there, can you not see it... Fergie is looking to the ref for assistance, (but its not Howard Webb)...., I mean seriously, where do you go with that one...., cheating FSW...

;)

redrus

wink.png

I got the first ones in last time, tightarse.... wink.png

redrus

Jing jing? That slipped my mind. Aaaaa, I remember, it was that bar with the white seats were it cost 50baht for a super large bottle of Singha . We then moved on to the 55baht bar for my roundlaugh.png

• Like 1

wink.png

Bangkok, 13th of december...?

redrus

That is sounding very doable. smile.png

• Like 1

wink.png

I got the first ones in last time, tightarse.... wink.png

redrus

Jing jing? That slipped my mind. Aaaaa, I remember, it was that bar with the white seats were it cost 50baht for a super large bottle of Singha . We then moved on to the 55baht bar for my roundlaugh.png

Haha, yeah, it was that bar where you were staying upstairs...... You did then end up crashin me loads of you tabs, as I claimed I was a none smoker but, neglected to mention that I do when I drink..... :/

redrus