Manchester United

redrus

"Everton denied a penalty and a goal ruled out wrongly for offside against Man City. But United own the FA, and Fergie runs the world" redrus

What game was you watching Red?

1st half should have been a penalty nastatic grab fellani with no intention of getting the ball, and he was onside for the ruled out goal, you deny this?

"Everton denied a penalty and a goal ruled out wrongly for offside against Man City. But United own the FA, and Fergie runs the world" redrus

1st half should have been a penalty nastatic grab fellani with no intention of getting the ball, and he was onside for the ruled out goal, you deny this?

The penalty shout wasn't a stone wall shout, Fellaini ran into Nastasic, and that could have gone either way. I wouldn't have moaned if it had been given though and it's down to the angle of the ref. The off-side is iffy as when the ball was played we are talking about millimetres. Even after several replays it's still hard to judge. The problem was that City were already running away from goal and the Everton lad was running towards the goal. By the time he got it he looked like he was miles off-side.

Notice how none of you are mentioning the stone wall penalty claim for us when fellaini hand ball in the penalty area and the ref gave it outside.

The penalty shout wasn't a stone wall shout, Fellaini ran into Nastasic, and that could have gone either way. I wouldn't have moaned if it had been given though and it's down to the angle of the ref. The off-side is iffy as when the ball was played we are talking about millimetres. Even after several replays it's still hard to judge. The problem was that City were already running away from goal and the Everton lad was running towards the goal. By the time he got it he looked like he was miles off-side.

Notice how none of you are mentioning the stone wall penalty claim for us when fellaini hand ball in the penalty area and the ref gave it outside.

The ref gave you everything today including a very harsh red card and you still could not win, i am sure the ref thought the handball was from the player on the ground going in for the tackle, that was my first thought after the replay spotted it was fellani, yes it should have been a penalty so you lost 2-1 thenbiggrin.png

• Like 1

The ref gave you everything today including a very harsh red card and you still could not win, i am sure the ref thought the handball was from the player on the ground going in for the tackle, that was my first thought after the replay spotted it was fellani, yes it should have been a penalty so you lost 2-1 thenbiggrin.png

I have already stated Everton deserved the win, what more do you want me to say. However, in response to the above. The red wasn't a straight it was two very bookable offences. Even Everton fans must agree with that. As for giving us everything, why didn't he give us the deffo pen then? TBH the ref was really poor today for both sides.

Reading denied a clear penalty. What was Vidic doing? Lucky not to have conceded a penalty. But then again United own the FA and Fergie runs the world smile.png

• Like 1

Notice how none of you are mentioning the stone wall penalty claim for us

You've won the league now mrboj....now we all hate you.

Not as much as the RAG's but enough for now. If you had a decent manager I'd hate you more its true. laugh.png

Reading denied a clear penalty. What was Vidic doing? Lucky not to have conceded a penalty. But then again United own the FA and Fergie runs the world smile.png

And as an Everton fan I am delighted with that having been sorry they dropped points against us at Old Trafford last year. Rooney doing the business against Reading means it's a done deal doesn't it?

The Liverpool result was the biggest surprise for me yesterday (as well as ours, I suppose, after the Oldham fiasco).

nev, it is not often I am stuck for words, but your first

sentence.........."The ref gave you everything today, including a VERY

HARSH red"

That, to me, typifies a Rag. I remember at school they would come out with all sorts of nonsense, and so it continues.

Either you genuinely know nothing about football, or you are unable to watch ANY game with an ounce of objectivity.

Its not even worth debating whether Pienaar should have been sent off, you are just being ridiculous!

Edited by JacknDanny
  • Like 1

nev, it is not often I am stuck for words, but your first

sentence.........."The ref gave you everything today, including a VERY

HARSH red"

That, to me, typifies a Rag. I remember at school they would come out with all sorts of nonsense, and so it continues.

Either you genuinely know nothing about football, or you are unable to watch ANY game with an ounce of objectivity.

Its not even worth debating whether Pienaar should have been sent off, you are just being ridiculous!

2nd yellow the city player made a meal of it to try to get the Everton player sent off which he did, 1st yellow definate yellow.

And as for the school commentlaugh.png out number at school hey in a city where no reds are supposed to livebiggrin.png but hey but living many years in a city stronghold Stockport even there reds out numbered city 2-1.

Very clumsy by Vidic that, mabye the Reading player going down quicker than Monica Lewinski made the ref's mind up not to give it, or maybe fergie has the ref's wired with an electric shock wire and if they give a penalty he fries there brain.

Very clumsy by Vidic that, mabye the Reading player going down quicker than Monica Lewinski made the ref's mind up not to give it, or maybe fergie has the ref's wired with an electric shock wire and if they give a penalty he fries there brain.

He could have hit the Reading player with a lump of wood and i still would have been surprised if the ref had given a penalty against Utd

• Like 1

Blue Mo(a)oner at it again,give it a rest-and what was Mr Mancini saying to the ref as they came off at the end of the first half-do you take one lump or two as I,ve got ten out there this afternoon clap2.gif

2nd yellow the city player made a meal of it to try to get the Everton player sent off which he did, 1st yellow definate yellow.

Yep. I think jack was right nev.

Should Fergie really be wearing headphones during a game?

Alex-Ferguson-Manchester--008.jpg

Look it is all about opinion's mate, i was not really watching your game, better things to do, but was briefly switching over and it looked harsh to me, maybe a 2nd look i might change my opinion, but watching a rerun of city will not happen.

Look it is all about opinion's mate, i was not really watching your game, better things to do, but was briefly switching over and it looked harsh to me, maybe a 2nd look i might change my opinion, but watching a rerun of city will not happen.

blink.pngrolleyes.gif

You crack me up nev!

So you are giving an opinion on something that happened, that you didnt really see properly.whistling.gif

Good Job!!

rerun of city will not happen.

blink.pngrolleyes.gif

You crack me up nev!

So you are giving an opinion on something that happened, that you didnt really see properly.whistling.gif

Good Job!!

Had a 2nd look he grazed his shins bad tackle, now this tackle did not even get a yellowbiggrin.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2294944/Alan-Pardew-hit-Callum-McManaman-dreadful-tackle-Massadio-Haidara.html

This tackle not even a yellowthumbsup.gif

Terry and Lampard targeted with coins and HOT DOGS in clashes with West Ham fans during Chelsea's derby win

Imagine what Fergie would have said if Utds players were on the end of attacks from Hot Dogs, especially if they'd had Hot English mustard on them !

Yeah!

Imagine biggrin.png

them onions mixed in with ketchup make a right bloody mess at least we wear RED if we wore white that would be terrible for the kit ladyboy,hot English mustard at the bridge never!! thick Ukraine mustard maybe tongue.png

Anyway hope you had a good day biggrin.png

Imagine what Fergie would have said if Utds players were on the end of attacks from Hot Dogs, especially if they'd had Hot English mustard on them !

SAF would have said "That could have blinded the lad or at (brat)worst knocked his red tinted specs off"

• Like 1

SAF would have said "That could have blinded the lad or at (brat)worst knocked his red tinted specs off"

Ba da bing !!biggrin.png