Manchester United

redrus

Maybe the bitters don't mind having untrained Argies driving half a ton of metal at 120 mph++ near their kids...??

Aaah. The old "I've never drove too fast in my life" syndrome. Many people do and don't get caught. Either way, he still has a valid Argie licence and if he were a visitor would be legally able to drive on the UK roads with it. It is only because he is a resident that he requires a UK licence.

And you still haven't mentioned anything about your drink driver. That is far worse.

I can't drive...sad.png

You can't answer a straight question either it seems so i'll ask you again.

Do you agree the FA have shown double standards in not taking action against Ferdinand. Cut the silly attemptions at justification pal and just answer. It rerally is that simplewink.png

I just watched it and frankly Torres goes down like Suarez with Bale, Young and a ton of bricks tied to his testicles.

At first i thought he caught a clip to the legs, but looking at it again, it looks more like it was just a bit of a heavy hand on the shoulder. No idea what Rio was doing putting it there, but yeah, he goes down easily. He does get back up quite quickly though.. or should i say gets dragged back up. Guess he could have made more of it at that point.

I just watched it and frankly Torres goes down like Suarez with Bale, Young and a ton of bricks tied to his testicles.

At first i thought he caught a clip to the legs, but looking at it again, it looks more like it was just a bit of a heavy hand on the shoulder. No idea what Rio was doing putting it there, but yeah, he goes down easily. He does get back up quite quickly though.. or should i say gets dragged back up. Guess he could have made more of it at that point.

"A clip to the legs" now i know Mancs aren't watching the same game as everyone else !

To say "he goes down easily", so from that video you can judge how much force the coward applied ?

You lot are a joke, even when the evidence is in front of you you see something different !

Edited by alfieconn

"A clip to the legs" now i know Mancs aren't watching the same game as everyone else !

To say "he goes down easily", so from that video you can judge how much force the coward applied ?

You lot are a joke, even when the evidence is in front of you you see something different !

No, I can't tell exactly how much force was used.... but by the same token, nor can you... and if nobody knows how much force was used, what are you doing talking about "evidence"?: there is no evidence that Torres went over easily, just as there is no evidence that Rio pushed him hard enough to make him crumble. You've done a good job of undermining your whole argument.

Again, and for the record, i do think Rio should have been punished because his hand had no business being on Torres' back. But to call it assault... cheesy.gif

• Like 1

No, I can't tell exactly how much force was used.... but by the same token, nor can you... and if nobody knows how much force was used, what are you doing talking about "evidence"?: there is no evidence that Torres went over easily, just as there is no evidence that Rio pushed him hard enough to make him crumble. You've done a good job of undermining your whole argument.

Again, and for the record, i do think Rio should have been punished because his hand had no business being on Torres' back. But to call it assault... cheesy.gif

If you can't tell how much force was used, then why say he went down easily ?

First you say "bit of a heavy hand on the shoulder" and then you say "his hand had no business being on Torres' back" Specsavers for you i think 26.gif

If you can't tell how much force was used, then why say he went down easily ?

First you say "bit of a heavy hand on the shoulder" and then you say "his hand had no business being on Torres' back" Specsavers for you i think 26.gif

As i have already said, that goes both ways. Yes, i don't know how much force was used, and nor do you. How is it that you can make a judgment, but i can't?

And how is saying that he had a bit of a heavy hand on Torres' shoulder, and that his hand had no business being on Torres back, a contradiction? It's not.

Suggest you go back to the drawing board on this one and come up with a new argument that's not totally flawed. Perhaps a night's sleep might help.

• Like 1

The roads of Alderley Edge were a dangerous place with a banned driver driving around in his Porsche..but he don't understand English apparently so he'll he OK...

Read a paper or two laddie....

Have you read about your convicted Drink Driver recently being given an 18month suspended (he's on loan at Barnsley at the minute)? I'd sooner have Tevez driving around without a UK licence (although he has an Argie one) than someone who is over the top.

For your info, there are thousands of people driving around Britain legally without UK licences. They only need them if settled in the country for a year or more. Prior to that they can drive on their own nationalities licence.

Just putting it into perspective for the RAGs wink.png

No your just jealous that he went to Barnsley- just after Mancini enquired about him whistling.gif

And Tevez is the player that Mancini said would never play for him again- blue mo(a)oners who can only rent their stadium (council property) you had your moment of joy last season-now go back to sleep for another 36 years. giggle.gif

And Tevez is the player that Mancini said would never play for him again- blue mo(a)oners who can only rent their stadium (council property) you had your moment of joy last season-now go back to sleep for another 36 years. giggle.gif

of course mister ferguson said that he wouldn't even sell real madrid a virus. . .

The roads of Alderley Edge were a dangerous place with a banned driver driving around in his Porsche..but he don't understand English apparently so he'll he OK...

Read a paper or two laddie....

Have you read about your convicted Drink Driver recently being given an 18month suspended (he's on loan at Barnsley at the minute)? I'd sooner have Tevez driving around without a UK licence (although he has an Argie one) than someone who is over the top.

For your info, there are thousands of people driving around Britain legally without UK licences. They only need them if settled in the country for a year or more. Prior to that they can drive on their own nationalities licence.

Just putting it into perspective for the RAGs wink.png

No your just jealous that he went to Barnsley- just after Mancini enquired about him whistling.gif

Can you show me a link please, where Mancini has enquired about him?

Just an observation. But you really need some new material because that isn't even worth the girly smile you put at the end.

As i have already said, that goes both ways. Yes, i don't know how much force was used, and nor do you. How is it that you can make a judgment, but i can't?

I'll ask the question again, so why say he went down easily ? The only judgement i am making is from i see on the video !!!

And how is saying that he had a bit of a heavy hand on Torres' shoulder, and that his hand had no business being on Torres back, a contradiction? It's not.

Well first of all you say "At first i thought he caught a clip to the legs" then you say "bit of a heavy hand on the shoulder" and finally "his hand had no business being on Torres' back" So what did you actually see ??????????????????????

Suggest you go back to the drawing board on this one and come up with a new argument that's not totally flawed. Perhaps a night's sleep might help.

and for the record, i do think Rio should have been punished because his hand had no business being on Torres' back. But to call it assault... cheesy.gif

Well if Fergie can say "kicking a ball at someone nearly killed them" then i can call that assault !!!

As The Doobie Brothers once said, "what a fool believes, he see's"..!!

Kompany's tackling policy is bound to get him into trouble... he's a big guy and goes in at speed

By MARTIN KEOWN

PUBLISHED: January 2013

(read the comments below that vid too) (classy)

Lee Cattermole

Joey Barton

Hazard kicking ball boys

Plus many many more........!!

Chelsea players John Terry and Ashley Cole have brought disgrace to themselves but also the club

Race storm referee Mark Clattenburg was threatened by a member of the Chelsea squad, who told him: 'I'm going to f****** break your legs,

Dramatic scenes as England soccer star Steven Gerrard got embroiled in a bar bust-up — and “let his fists, not his feet, do the talking”

Top 10: Mario Balotelli’s craziest moments as a Manchester City player

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/03/top-10-mario-balotellis-craziest-moments-as-a-manchester-city-player-3337346/

Let those without sin, cast the first stone......

I bet though, if I had the old guard to this list,

Nobby Stiles,

Chopper Harris

Joe Jordan

Bert Trautmann

Tommy Smith

Norman Hunter

Graeme Soumess

Peter Storey

Dave Mackay

Billy Bremner

It'll be all oooooh, but them wert days though lad, when men were men... <deleted>, you cannot have it both ways and I'm afraid as tough as those lads obviously were, a lot of their antics were underhand, off the ball and if they were today, you'd call them cowardly, or ~Rio......

Don't any of you remind me, that I can add Keane, Cantona, Giggs, Stam, et al to that list too but, your daft witch hunt of Rio borders on stupidity and blind naivety, which I know a lot of you are not. Rio, in my honest opinion, is (probably) retaliating to what was a foul on him in the first place but <deleted>, seriously lads, I've watched this time and time again and Torres goes down like the proverbial, Rio is pretty stunned as I would be too and tells the weakling to get up, and drags him such..!!

redrus

It wasn't a foul on him, What are you talking about ? and the rest of the post, you've lost me completely as i don't see any of the players you mention ( old guard) being cowards !

Edited by alfieconn

As The Doobie Brothers once said, "what a fool believes, he see's"..!!

Kompany's tackling policy is bound to get him into trouble... he's a big guy and goes in at speed

By MARTIN KEOWN

PUBLISHED: January 2013

(read the comments below that vid too) (classy)

Lee Cattermole

Joey Barton

Hazard kicking ball boys

Plus many many more........!!

Chelsea players John Terry and Ashley Cole have brought disgrace to themselves but also the club

Race storm referee Mark Clattenburg was threatened by a member of the Chelsea squad, who told him: 'I'm going to f****** break your legs,

Dramatic scenes as England soccer star Steven Gerrard got embroiled in a bar bust-up — and “let his fists, not his feet, do the talking”

Top 10: Mario Balotelli’s craziest moments as a Manchester City player

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/03/top-10-mario-balotellis-craziest-moments-as-a-manchester-city-player-3337346/

Let those without sin, cast the first stone......

I bet though, if I had the old guard to this list,

Nobby Stiles,

Chopper Harris

Joe Jordan

Bert Trautmann

Tommy Smith

Norman Hunter

Graeme Soumess

Peter Storey

Dave Mackay

Billy Bremner

It'll be all oooooh, but them wert days though lad, when men were men... <deleted>, you cannot have it both ways and I'm afraid as tough as those lads obviously were, a lot of their antics were underhand, off the ball and if they were today, you'd call them cowardly, or ~Rio......

Don't any of you remind me, that I can add Keane, Cantona, Giggs, Stam, et al to that list too but, your daft witch hunt of Rio borders on stupidity and blind naivety, which I know a lot of you are not. Rio, in my honest opinion, is (probably) retaliating to what was a foul on him in the first place but <deleted>, seriously lads, I've watched this time and time again and Torres goes down like the proverbial, Rio is pretty stunned as I would be too and tells the weakling to get up, and drags him such..!!

redrus

It wasn't a foul on him, What are you talking about ? and the rest of the post, you've lost me completely as i don't see any of the players you mention ( old guard) being cowards !

I think what he is saying is that he has no defence of Rio's actions but he will write about other incidents that have no relevance on the matter to distract from the question.

Also it's not a witch hunt on Rio or Fergie, just proof that Man U are the darlings of the FA.

Yawn.

My comment "let those without sin"...., I thought covered my 'point', well enough with regards to 'relevance', if you can't see that, I'm not explaining it.

Oh go on, I'll try, just for you lot, cos I love yer cheeky, if not blinkered, ways.... whistling.gif

I have seen footage of players giving digs on the blind side, elbowing, stamping, tackling from behind, punching on/in the back, grabbing <deleted>, even fighting each other on the same team etc etc, from many teams including my own. I am trying to point out that again, you lot are jumping on the ABU bandwagon, and that all of you have had a least 1 player in your time thats been a <deleted>. I'm not condoning any of United's daft actions, past or present, all I'm saying is, you are all with sin regarding your own teams..

And, yes, as I've already stated, a lot of those 'old guard' did what you would call by todays standards 'cowardly acts'... The game back then was far far dirtier and players would get away with an awful lot of dirty actions, not tackles, actions, because the ref didn't see and modern day cameras and their angles were not around.

But thanks for your critical insight and, the increase in page views. Your contributions are valued and we respect your opinions. Even if they are a crock of sheeeeite...!!!!!clap2.gif

redrus

• Like 2

Of course no Scouser, Spud, City player NEVER broke any rules ever...and Suarez and Sturridge didn't dive on Sunday, Bale is a model pro, Ballotelli was a master and leaves a legacy of professional conduct in England....

Grow up and accept your side are just not as glorious an institution as Man U are, you'll feel better for it,,,,