Manchester United

redrus

OK let's get this on track....we got a short time room resident and a poncing fags pisshead from Manchester. biggrin.png

I will be improving the attendance with a very very very fine bottle of malt in tow.....who else is in?

Behave you, I'm a man of the cough.....!!!

redrus

• Like 1

OK let's get this on track....we got a short time room resident and a poncing fags pisshead from Manchester. biggrin.png

I will be improving the attendance with a very very very fine bottle of malt in tow.....who else is in?

Behave you, I'm a man of the cough.....!!!

redrus

Haha very good father....my apologies! wai2.gif

• Like 1

mrboj stays above a bar?

Ugh.....you are oozing class mate! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Not that sort of bar you muppet. laugh.png I had the wife and Daughter in tow. What do you take me for? Wait......don't answer that biggrin.png

Edited for fear of reprisals....blink.png

tongue.png Bleedin' cheap northerners! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by smokie36

As i have already said, that goes both ways. Yes, i don't know how much force was used, and nor do you. How is it that you can make a judgment, but i can't?

I'll ask the question again, so why say he went down easily ? The only judgement i am making is from i see on the video !!!

Deary me Alfie... what is it about this you are struggling with? We are both making judgments based on what we see on the video. Neither of us know what level of force was used. Neither of us have that sort of evidence. Perhaps the force was sufficient for Torres to crumble to his feet, perhaps it wasn't. The fact that you call Rio a coward, suggests to me that you think the force was sufficient. So how can you possibly know that, and how is it you can make a judgment without knowing what level of force was used, but i can't? We are both in the realms of guess work here - you as much as me. The only thing we both know for a fact is that Rio put his hand on Torres' back. That's sufficient information for me to say that Rio should have been punished in some way, but to start calling it assault, that's just daft, especially coming from someone who continues to mock SAF for using melodramatic language. Pot say hello to kettle.

Deary me Alfie... what is it about this you are struggling , but to start calling it assault, that's just daft, especially coming from someone who continues to mock SAF for using melodramatic language. Pot say hello to kettle.

Iv'e already said

Well if Fergie can say "kicking a ball at someone nearly killed them" then i can call that assault !!!

I was having a pop at Old red nose by calling it assault, it's a shame i have to spell it out to you 40.gif24.gif

Deary me Alfie... what is it about this you are struggling , but to start calling it assault, that's just daft, especially coming from someone who continues to mock SAF for using melodramatic language. Pot say hello to kettle.

Iv'e already said

>Well if Fergie can say "kicking a ball at someone nearly killed them" then i can call that assault !!!

I was having a pop at Old red nose by calling it assault, it's a shame i have to spell it out to you 40.gif24.gif

I did think that at first, but then when i questioned you on it, you replied with how about i come and do what Rio did to Torres to you, and see what you call it i got the impression, quite reasonably i think, that you were being serious, and that you do think it amounted to assault. Your argument frankly seems all a bit muddled.

Thought you were really hard done by in the champions league this year. Its so tough when the ref always gives the other team the benefit of the doubt in the big game changing decisions

Yeah, like in the group stage when he gave CFR Cluj-Napoca blink.png a goal at Old Trafford for no other reason than they scored it. This outrageous decision meant that Cluj won the game.tongue.png

Thought you were really hard done by in the champions league this year. Its so tough when the ref always gives the other team the benefit of the doubt in the big game changing decisions

Yeah, like in the group stage when he gave CFR Cluj-Napoca blink.png a goal at Old Trafford for no other reason than they scored it. This outrageous decision meant that Cluj won the game.tongue.png

Carry on girls!! Just give me a shout when the piss up is Ok. drunk.gifburp.gif

I can't drive...sad.png

Really. Never knew that.

P.S. Don't know about anybody else but when I'm scanning through posts I get mixed up with your avatar and MrReds. It might be the greens in the picture.

I would like to know where my Avatar went Mr Bo ?? It was a lovely Toe.....sad.png

BTbiggrin.png

I can't drive...sad.png

Really. Never knew that.

P.S. Don't know about anybody else but when I'm scanning through posts I get mixed up with your avatar and MrReds. It might be the greens in the picture.

I would like to know where my Avatar went Mr Bo ?? It was a lovely Toe.....sad.png

BTbiggrin.png

Nought to do with me BT. Knowing your history of IT issues, I'm gonna predict it was operator error on your part laugh.png

• Like 1

Whats the latest news on the Nani sending off lads ? any conspiracy theories coming out ! i've heard Fergies had the local kebab shop closed down 14.gif

At his most recent press conference he looked like he's had a dodgy kebab

Ferinand took Torres from behind. That's a big no, no in my book

Please Mr B......this is the football thread!

How does he get away with this stuf???? ohmy.png

What stuff smokes? We are both referring to tackling from behind. Is your dirty mind at work. wink.png

How does he get away with this stuf????

What stuff smokes? We are both referring to tackling from behind. Is your dirty mind at work.

Oh...I see.

Carry on gents. :D

How does he get away with this stuf????

What stuff smokes? We are both referring to tackling from behind. Is your dirty mind at work.

Tackle, from behind, that's bloody worse....!!

redrus

How does he get away with this stuf???? ohmy.png

If I were a mod I'd be having a serious word with him!

Being out in the desert will do that to you, though. laugh.png

PS Let's be clear smokes, the Ferdinand line is Mr B's not mine.......not trying to put me in it are you? wink.png

Edited by uptheos