Manchester United

redrus

Ours ain't bad either and we can do it at the other end as well

alas

all to late old boy ...tongue.png ........................CHAMPIONS!

How many times are you going to suffer from premature ejaculation this season old boy? rolleyes.gif

Its getting embarrassing! tongue.png

alas

How many times are you going to suffer from premature ejaculation this season old boy? rolleyes.gif

At least he can get it up, old man.... :o

redrus

• Like 1

alas

At least he can get it up, old man.... ohmy.png

redrus

No need for the Defoe reference...I'm sure he's feeling bad enough right now after a lesson on the birds and bees from a Welshman. sick.gif

w00t.gif

That's our twenty-fifth win out of the first thirty games of the season. We're the only club ever in the history of top flight English football to achieve it.clap2.gif

Just one more record by a club that some people here will have you believe that,at the moment, has only an average squad that is in transition.

• Like 1

That's our twenty-fifth win out of the first thirty games of the season. We're the only club ever in the history of top flight English football to achieve it.clap2.gif

Just one more record by a club that some people here will have you believe that,at the moment, has only an average squad that is in transition.

fair play for a good run but i don't recall 25 wins out of 33 being a footballing milestone....isn't it supposed to be some form of consecutive run?

alas

Its getting embarrassing! tongue.png

I will enjoy the last quarter of the season! tongue.png

fair play for a good run but i don't recall 25 wins out of 33 being a footballing milestone....isn't it supposed to be some form of consecutive run?

Where are you getting the 33 from?

left my readers at home....30 does sound better but I don't see it as a footballing milestone, will it go down as a record? You've got enough records!

left my readers at home....30 does sound better but I don't see it as a footballing milestone, will it go down as a record? You've got enough records!

To have won 25 out of the first 30 games is obviously a great achievement, but it won't mean much if we lose the next eight, so yeah, i agree, a bit of a pointless record at this stage.

And don't they like playing the same one, again and again and again and again and again and again................

• Like 1

I don't know why 25 wins was picked, ask the BBC it's their stat, but what I will say is that very few teams even win 25 games in a complete season. In fact the league is quite regularly won by teams not winning 25 of their games................... six times out of the twenty premiership years so almost a third of them.

Over the life of the premiership:

Man u have won 25+ games in a season on 12 occasions, including this year

Chelsea four times. All since Abramovich plowed his billions in. Chelsea are the only team to win 29 games in a season (twice)

Arsenal three times

Liverpool twice

Blackburn twice

Man c once, last year but can get a second if they win seven of their last eight games.

During Liverpool's golden twenty years of the seventies and eighties they only achieved 25+ wins in a complete season on just six occasions..........and they were all over 42 game seasons.

So quite why the BBC chose 25 wins as benchmark I don't know but for Man U to achieve it in a mere 30 games IS remarkable, and as I said something no other club has ever achieved in the complete history of English top flight football.

I don't know why 25 wins was picked, ask the BBC it's their stat, but what I will say is that very few teams even win 25 games in a complete season. In fact the league is quite regularly won by teams not winning 25 of their games................... six times out of the twenty premiership years so almost a third of them.

Over the life of the premiership:

Man u have won 25+ games in a season on 12 occasions, including this year

Chelsea four times. All since Abramovich plowed his billions in. Chelsea are the only team to win 29 games in a season (twice)

Arsenal three times

Liverpool twice

Blackburn twice

Man c once, last year but can get a second if they win seven of their last eight games.

During Liverpool's golden twenty years of the seventies and eighties they only achieved 25+ wins in a complete season on just six occasions..........and they were all over 42 game seasons.

So quite why the BBC chose 25 wins as benchmark I don't know but for Man U to achieve it in a mere 30 games IS remarkable, and as I said something no other club has ever achieved in the complete history of English top flight football.

So although it has been achieved multiple times it is a record by the number of games it was achieved in. Fair dos wai2.gif

Amazing. It's a record of all records clap2.gif

Next record please coffee1.gif

We are going to win the League again, again, again and again a great RECORD to play 20 League wins. clap2.gifcheesy.gifpartytime2.gif

Another GREAT record is that No English manager has ever won the EPL cheesy.gif

We might have a shxt National team but we sure can manage biggrin.png

So of you go now and have a cup of coffee1.gif or back to the City Forum smile.png

BTbiggrin.png

Yeah, I knew all of them. have you not got any meaningless ones lik the one before.

Thats the difference between them and us, mate.

No class, no humility and no respect for other teams.

They are winning the league at a canter, but they still have to keep nibbling away as if they are insecure about their team!!

It does get rather boringcoffee1.gif

Yeah, I knew all of them. have you not got any meaningless ones lik the one before.

LIK ( which, as a word on its own also means"image, portrait, likeness")

There are plenty of Pictures of the Mighty Manchester United on the web biggrin.png Picking up their 19 league Titles (so far) clap2.gif

whistling.gif

BT

Edited by BIGTOE3

Picking up their 19 league Titles (so far) clap2.gif

I'm glad you said "their" as being a scot you obviously don't support Man United but I cannea remember which scottish team it is you support!! whistling.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

Picking up their 19 league Titles (so far) clap2.gif

I'm glad you said "their" as being a scot you obviously don't support Man United but I cannea remember which scottish team it is you support!! whistling.gifclap2.gif

Nice one smile.png you sure got me there sad.png

Should have been "our" clap2.gif

Re Scottish team St Mirren of course Cup winners this year and avoiding relegation "again" this year ( at present) biggrin.png

BTsmile.png

Picking up their 19 league Titles (so far)

I'm glad you said "their" as being a scot you obviously don't support Man United but I cannea remember which scottish team it is you support!!

Nice one you sure got me there

Should have been "our"

Re Scottish team St Mirren of course Cup winners this year and avoiding relegation "again" this year ( at present)

BT

Jakey. :D

It's halftime, and I feel like ringing Nani up and giving him the hair-drier treatment.

I hope the 2nd half is better than the 1st.

C'mon Lads

We have done ok up to now, and yes Nani frustrates me too.