Manchester United

redrus

Well done United.

I'm in Saudi HD. Give me bladdy time to get up will ya.

wai.gif we was just to strong, not the most convincing and dominant united team, but they do know how to graft out a win, we achieved what we set out to do, so a great season.biggrin.png

• Like 1

All 3 goals probably offside (valencia offside to start the move on the first), definitely 2 of them, and with the clear offside goal RVP had at West Ham, all his last 4 goals quite possibly should not have been. Do you really need the help!

That said, the title would have come your way this game or next regardless...

All 3 goals probably offside (valencia offside to start the move on the first), definitely 2 of them, and with the clear offside goal RVP had at West Ham, all his last 4 goals quite possibly should not have been. Do you really need the help!

Mate it is up to the officials to get the calls right but it must be hard when teams are playing at such pace and the calls are so marginal, from what i can gather they are supposed to favour the attacking team if marginal, i am making no excuses and yes we would have still won the league.

I would rather see offside only inside the penalty box or in line with it, think it would open the game up more.

Mate it is up to the officials to get the calls right but it must be hard when teams are playing at such pace and the calls are so marginal, from what i can gather they are supposed to favour the attacking team if marginal, i am making no excuses and yes we would have still won the league.

I would rather see offside only inside the penalty box or in line with it, think it would open the game up more.

I can't imagine a game with RVP standing in the D, it might as well be 10 against 9 (two players would be marking him) wink.png

Great game, great win..... #20 Baby..... clap2.gif

I feel United are in the ascendance once again... I am positive that we are now taking the right road with regards to the team, taking a milder more footballing approach to football... Players like Carrick and Cleverley are the future, we no longer need the blood busting game of Roy Keane, football isn't like that anymore and, I feel if we'd taken this approach earlier, we would have faired fair better in Europe in recent years......

Anyway, I detract from the important, we are rightly, Champions of England again.

post-16343-0-90119900-1366720750_thumb.j

Clear offside to me is when there is daylight between attacker and defender. None of the goals in question that you mention were clearly offside, including the goal at West Ham. With the benefit of slow-mo replays, easier to make a judgment, but when in real time and without replays, it's very difficult, and if it is that marginal a call, surely give benefit of the doubt to the attacking side.

• Like 1

Nice to see our much maligned young goalkeeper voted for by his peers as the best goalie in the Premier League biggrin.png

Surprised Michu is not in ahead of Hazard but that would be my only difference .....

Premier League Team of the Year:

David de Gea (Manchester United), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Leighton Baines (Everton), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Juan Mata (Chelsea), Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Luis Suarez (Liverpool), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Robin van Persie (Manchester United).

He only let 25 goals in MrBojangles wink.png from 26 appearences!

I think you will find that is less than any other keeper in the league.biggrin.png

edit...even better than Joe"bad back through me legs"Hart laugh.png

Edited by MrRed